The World News Media

The Story Behind "Let it Be" with Paul McCartney

admin

"I had a dream in the sixties, where my mom, who died, came to me in the dream and was reassuring me, saying: It's gonna be ok" - Sir Paul McCartney. ?Try not to get shivers while watching this video...  Love tribulation. Tribulation means setback. Success is a result of endurance and tranquility during the unavoidable setbacks.

1507940147251-drlcss.mp4

When you hear/see behind the scenes stories (Jaime Cohen and Reena Friedman Watts is on to something really great, check their content out), no matter whatever the story is about, it becomes real and authentic and 10x more powerful.

An example, Paul McCartney telling the story about Let it be to James Corden. Stories creates emotions. Shivers. Tears. Laughter. 

When you find yourself in times of trouble, Let it be... And sometimes, Letting it be instead of being stubborn benefits everyone.

(video credit: YouTube / Late Late Show) 

• Views 143
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I had a dream in the sixties, where my mom, who died, came to me in the dream and was reassuring me, saying: It's gonna be ok" - Sir Paul McCartney. ?Try not to get shivers while watching this video.