The World News Media

Witness

Can God be “served” through the Watchtower organization?   Is it His purpose that men and women devote their lives to a mission that began as a simple gathering of believers and grew to a mega-corporation of earthly investments, under the auspices of a “preaching work”? 

From the Watchtower 1998/9/1: 

“The November 1, 1922, issue of The Watchtower said about the word “organization”: “An organization is an association of persons for the purpose of carrying out a formed design.” The Watchtower went on to explain that to call Jehovah’s Witnesses an organization did not make them “a sect in the sense that that term is used, but it means merely that the Bible Students [Jehovah’s Witnesses] are endeavoring to carry out God’s purposes and doing it as the Lord does everything, in an orderly manner.” (1 Corinthians 14:33

Please notice what they admit to:

“The apostle Paul showed that Christians in his day likewise acted in an orderly fashion. He compared the ANOINTED Christian fellowship to the human body, which has many parts, each fulfilling its assigned role so that the body can function properly. (1 Corinthians 12:12-26) THAT IS AN EXCELLENT ILLUSTRATION OF AN ORGANIZATION!  Why were Christians organized? To serve ‘God’s purposes,’ to do Jehovah’s will.”  

The body that Paul is speaking of, is the Body of Christ, who is the chief cornerstone and Head of this Temple of God. Eph 2:19-22  “Living stones” of his priesthood have been sealed into it as the centuries have passed. 1 Pet 2:5,9 They sacrifice their lives in imitation of their Head, Christ, following a similar path of persecution and suffering that Jesus experienced Matt 5:11; John 12:25; Phil 3:10 Each stone sealed into this Body has been cleansed and refined of all defilement, offering themselves as acceptable priests under their High Priest, Jesus.   Rom 12:1,4-8; Heb 2:17;1 Pet 1:6,7; Rev 12:11   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Eph+2%3A19-22%3B+Matt+5%3A11%3B+John+12%3A25%3B+Phil+3%3A10%3B+Rom+12%3A1%2C4-8%3B+Heb+2%3A17%3B1+Pet+1%3A6%2C7%3B+Rev+12%3A11++&version=CSB

Paul didn’t just give us “an excellent ILLUSTRATION of an organization”, he taught that this Body is the ONLY organization that God approves of! The early arrangement was focused around the temple as the center of worship. The feasts and sacrifices were performed by a priesthood arrangement that God had specified in Moses’ time.  From the initial layout beginning with the tabernacle, to the rituals performed within it, God designated its operation.  Jesus’ arrival brought this earthly form of worship to an end, as a new eternal High Priest began gathering and training his priesthood to serve the heavenly Temple under God’s direction.  John 2:19-21; 4:21-24; Matt 9:17    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+2%3A19-21%3B+4%3A21-24%3B+Matt+9%3A17&version=NIV

Unfortunately, the information Paul gave us about how the anointed Body can thrive by working as one under Christ, has provided FALLEN anointed ones under deception from Satan, the ability to effectively twist its original purpose in serving God. Rev 8:10,11  They have built a counterfeit organization, announcing as its head, Jesus Christ. This has resulted in not only the breakdown of the body of Christ but a replacement of the priesthood with a counterfeit – your elders, JWs!  Ezek 44:6-9 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev+8%3A10%2C11%3B+Ezek+44%3A6-9&version=CSB

By merging both Hebrew and Greek interpretations, The Watchtower has developed its own traditional “feasts” and sacrifices.  JWs have just participated in one of their feasts this summer, traveling distances to gather for a cornucopia of perceived “nourishing spiritual food”.  Amos 5:20-24   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Amos+5%3A20-24&version=CSB

Watchtower 2016/11 - Jehovah leads and feeds those in the earthly part of his organization by means of “the faithful and discreet slave” under the direction of Christ, the “head of the congregation.”

A “head” is part of a body, and Jesus Christ is Head of only ONE organization/body, the anointed body of 1 Cor 12:12-26  When your leaders mention the entire organization as a “body” with Christ as Head, this could be confusing once you learn about the anointed Body under Christ.  Personally, I was in the dark about this when in the Watchtower, until Pearl Doxsey helped me identify the true spirit-directed organization and Temple of God. 

In 1 Cor 3:16,17 Paul tells these anointed members:

“Don’t you yourselves know that you are God’s temple and that the Spirit of God lives in you?  If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him; for God’s temple is holy, and that is what you are.”

In the Watchtower, God’s “Temple” is held out as a threat to the organization’s existence.  Anointed ones are held captive under a heavy hand. Rev 13:10,16,17;9:1-6  JWs are taught to question the validity of their anointing.  God’s priesthood is admonished to remain silent and not to gather together as a BODY.  This flies in the face of the apostle Paul’s teachings – the same teachings the Watchtower was enamored by in the above quote!   Do you remember the question it asked?   “Why were Christians organized? To serve ‘God’s purposes,’ to do Jehovah’s will.” 

What IS God’s will for these anointed ones?  Well, the early priesthood was to teach God’s decrees and instructions to the people in matters that would benefit them in their daily life.  They were to offer sacrifices of praise to their God.  Mal 2:7; Isa 43:21  They were the spiritual connection bringing God’s blessings and love to all of His children.  Numbers 6:22-26  The chosen ones under Christ are the dwelling place of God’s Spirit; they ARE Zion, and by their service to the Father and Son, as “New Jerusalem”, they will bring God's blessings to earth, for the benefit of His children.  John 14:23; 2 Cor 1:22; Eph 2:10; Rev 21:2,3.   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev+13%3A10%2C16%2C17%3B9%3A1-6%3B+Mal+2%3A7%3B+Isa+43%3A21%3B+Num+6%3A22-26%3B+John+14%3A23%3B+2+Cor+1%3A22%3B+Eph+2%3A10%3B+Rev+21%3A2%2C3&version=CSB

Do you believe this could be accomplished by an earthly corporation in Satan’s world, JWs?  Job 14:4  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job+14%3A4&version=CSB

The hands of your leaders hold out to you, deceitful teachings.  In one hand is the attempt to divert your attention away from the true Body and to crush its existence; in their other hand, is their enacted plan to uphold their “temple” and idol, for you to “worship” – a temple that takes on many physical forms; as well as a “spirit-directed” one, crafted of ‘hewn stones’, false priests who have replaced the anointed ones. Exod 20:25  It is the Body of Elders, with ITS head being the governing body, instead of Christ.  Matt 24:15; Dan 11:31   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exod+20%3A25%3B+Matt+24%3A15%3B+Dan+11%3A31&version=CSB

The apostle Paul, chosen to teach the early Christians of the “new wine” from Jesus Christ, said:

“The God who made the world and everything in it—He is Lord of heaven and earth—DOES NOT LIVE IN SHRINES MADE WITH HANDS. NEITHER IS HE SERVED BY HUMAN HANDS, AS THOUGH HE NEEDED ANYTHING, since He himself gives everyone life and breath and all things.  From one man He has made every nationality to live over the whole earth and has determined their appointed times and the boundaries of where they live.  He did this so that they might seek God, and perhaps they might reach out and find Him, though he is not far from each one of us.  For in Him we live and move and have our being, as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’  

Since we are God’s offspring then, WE SHOULDN’T THINK THAT THE DIVINE NATURE IS LIKE GOLD OR SILVER OR STONE, AN IMAGE FASHIONED BY HUMAN ART AND IMAGINATION.

“Therefore, having overlooked the times of ignorance, GOD NOW COMMANDS ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE TO REPENT,  because he has set a day when he is going to judge the world in righteousness by the man He has appointed. He has provided proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.” Acts 17:24-31

It is almost an impossibility for JWs to disconnect God from the organization.  But, Paul is telling us to do so, although the organization is relied upon to direct every move made by JWs. 

From Watchtower 16/11:  “We will also consider how we should respond to the direction we receive from JEHOVAH’S ORGANIZATION.” (1 Cor. 14:33, 40

Again, 1 Cor 14:33 is used in both Watchtower quotes; first, in regard to what Paul taught, that of the “holy ones” who are the anointed TEMPLE OF GOD and God’s servants, “Jacob”.  But this time, it is used to bolster the imagination of men, and their “spirit-directed” image.  Rev 13:11,15   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Cor+14%3A33%3B+Rev+13%3A11%2C15&version=CSB

FROM PEARL DOXSEY’S ARTICLE, “THE COST OF LIFE”:

“The WT teaches...

LOOKING TO AN ORGANIZATION FOR SALVATION IS... Idolatry

Watchtower 1990 11/1 p. 26 Our Relative Subjection to the Superior Authorities

"As Christians, we face up to similar challenges today. We cannot take part in any modern version of idolatry—be it worshipful gestures toward an image or symbol or the imputing of salvation to a person or an organization." 

...and yet the Watchtower Organization hypocritically says this:

ONE MUST COME TO THE WATCHTOWER ORGANIZATION FOR SALVATION

Kingdom Ministry 11/1990 p. 1  Directing Bible Students to Jehovah’s Organization 

"Bible students need to get acquainted with the organization of the “one flock” Jesus spoke about at John 10:16. They must appreciate that identifying themselves with Jehovah’s organization is essential to their salvation. (Rev. 7:91015) Therefore, we should start directing our Bible students to the organization as soon as a Bible study is established." 

(These two contradictory statements above are in the same month...not even years apart !) 

(Matt 12:37) (John 9:41) (Luke 12:1) 

This is just one example that shows the Watchtower's hypocrisy. 

This sort of idolatry by God's people has happened in the past. GOD was the salvation of Israel (Ex.20:2Isa.43:11). Yet HIS PEOPLE EXCHANGED THAT TRUTH, FOR A LIE 
(Ex.32:8,4Rom.1:20-22,252Thess.2:9Rev.13:11,14-15,8

Although God DOES have A SPIRIT-DIRECTED ORGANIZATION… 
(John 20:22;  Rom.5:51Cor.3:16-17Eph.2:19-22),

..it is NOT THE “GENTILE” WT ORGANIZATION, WHICH IS “THE LIE” that the WT leaders are promoting (Rev.13:15;19:20). 
It is time for waking up to the truth (Rev.14:77:10)! God and His truths are our salvation... not the Organization and their doctrines.” 

“This is what the Lord, the King of Israel and its Redeemer, the Lord of Armies, says:

I am the first and I am the last.
There is no God but me.
 WHO, LIKE ME, CAN ANNOUNCE THE FUTURE?

How many times has “Jehovah’s  organization” failed at announcing Armageddon?  Would God allow such consistent failure to be attached in any way, to Him?  Deut 18:20-22; Ezek 13:3  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deut+18%3A20-22%3B+Ezek+13%3A3&version=CSB

“Let him say so and make a case before me,
since I have established an ancient people.
Let these gods declare the coming things,
and what will take place.
 Do not be startled or afraid.
Have I not told you and declared it long ago?
You are my witnesses! (the anointed of His Temple  1 Pet 2:5,9,10    

Is there any God but me?
THERE IS NO OTHER ROCK; I DO NOT KNOW ANY. “

The Watchtower calls God a liar by stating:  “We should also cling tightly to ‘our rock,’ Jehovah, AS WELL AS TO HIS ORGANIZATION.” – known as, the “MOUNTAIN-like organization”.  W 06/2/1

All who make idols are nothing,
and what they treasure BENEFITS NO ONE.
Their witnesses do not see or know anything,
so they will be put to shame.

Are not all JWs “witnesses” for “Jehovah’s organization”?

10 Who makes a god or casts a metal image
that benefits no one?
11 Look, all its worshipers will be put to shame,
and the craftsmen are humans.
They all will assemble and stand;
they all will be startled and put to shame.  

Rev 13:3b,4 – “The whole earth was amazed and followed the beast. They worshiped the dragon because he gave authority to the beast. And they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to wage war against it?” 

12 The ironworker labors over the coals,
shapes the idol with hammers,
and works it with his strong arm.
Also he grows hungry and his strength fails;
he doesn’t drink water and is faint.
13 The woodworker stretches out a measuring line,
he outlines it with a stylus;
he shapes it with chisels
and outlines it with a compass.

HE MAKES IT ACCORDING TO A HUMAN FORM,
LIKE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON,
TO DWELL IN A TEMPLE.

The following articles will help you understand what is the "man of lawlessness", and are found at 4womaninthewilderness, Pearl Doxsey - an anointed one.

"The Disgusting Thing Standing in the Holy Place"

"Two Beasts"

"Trample - How Does it Happen?"

14 He cuts down cedars for his use,
or he takes a cypress or an oak.
He lets it grow strong among the trees of the forest.
He plants a laurel, and the rain makes it grow.
15 A person can use it for fuel.
He takes some of it and warms himself;
also he kindles a fire and bakes bread;
he even makes it into a god and worships it;
he makes an idol from it and bows down to it.
16 He burns half of it in a fire,
and he roasts meat on that half.
He eats the roast and is satisfied.
He warms himself and says, “Ah!
I am warm, I see the blaze.”
17 He makes a god or his idol with the rest of it.
He bows down to it and worships;
he prays to it, “SAVE ME, FOR YOU ARE MY GOD.”

WT 93/9/15 – “But if we were to draw away from Jehovah’s ORGANIZATION, there would be no place else to go for salvation and true joy. “

18 Such people do not comprehend
and cannot understand,
for He has shut their eyesso they cannot see,
and their minds so they cannot understand.    

19 No one comes to his senses;
no one has the perception or insight to say,
“I burned half of it in the fire,
I also baked bread on its coals,
I roasted meat and ate.
Should I make something detestable with the rest of it?
Should I bow down to a block of wood?”
20 He feeds on ashes.
HIS DECEIVED MIND HAS LED HIM ASTRAY,
AND HE CANNOT RESCUE HIMSELF,
OR SAY, “ISN’T THERE A LIE IN MY RIGHT HAND?” 

Can you see how the Watchtower organization, “an image fashioned by human art and imagination”, is none other than an exercise in futility?

JWs, will you continue to obey men and their lies who demand your dedication and service to an idol, and who have stolen the Paul’s words meant for ALL anointed ones, to fill their selfish lusts for power and authority OVER YOU?   Do you understand what “exclusive devotion” to God means?

Exod 20:4-6 –  “Do not make an idol for yourself, whether IN THE SHAPE OF ANYTHING  IN THE HEAVENS ABOVE or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth. Do not bow in worship to them, and do not serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the fathers’ iniquity, to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me, but showing faithful love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commands.”

In the shape of anything in the heavens above. 

“Now if he (Jesus) were on earth, he wouldn’t be a priest, since there are those offering the gifts prescribed by the law.  These serve as a copy and shadow of the HEAVENLY THINGS, as Moses was warned when he was about to complete the tabernacle. For God said, Be careful that you make everything according to the pattern that was shown to you on the mountain.  But Jesus has now obtained a superior ministry, and to that degree he is the mediator of a better covenant, which has been established on better promises.    For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion for a second one.”  Heb 8:4-7

To believe that the heavenly pattern of Zion manifests itself in the Watchtower organization is an absolute lie. A covenant is a promise.  Within WT’s walls, a covenant has been established by men, that through its existence and your devotion and obedience to its “organized” set of guidelines, salvation can be obtained.  JWs, do you really believe our High Priest would readily accept such a bogus promise when Acts 4:12 says,

“There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.”

God specifically set up the Temple/Body of Christ as the source of salvation, which leads us back to the initial quote from the Watchtower:

“The apostle Paul showed that Christians in his day likewise acted in an orderly fashion. He compared the ANOINTED Christian fellowship to the human body, which has many parts, each fulfilling its assigned role so that the body can function properly. (1 Corinthians 12:12-26) THAT IS AN EXCELLENT ILLUSTRATION OF AN ORGANIZATION! 

And the ONLY organization approved by God and Jesus Christ.

Please, leave the idolatrous nation and its temples!  “Come out of her, my people!”  Jer 51:6; Rev 18:4-8 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jer+51%3A6%3B+Rev+18%3A4-8&version=CSB

21 Remember these things, Jacob,
and Israel, for you are my servant;
I formed you, you are my servant;
Israel, you will never be forgotten by Me.
22 I have swept away your transgressions like a cloud,
and your sins like a mist.
RETURN TO ME,
for I have redeemed you.
23 Rejoice, heavens, for the Lord has acted;
shout, depths of the earth.
Break out into singing, mountains,
forest, and every tree in it.
For the Lord has redeemed Jacob,
and glorifies himself through Israel.  Isa 44:6-23

• Views 288
  • Replies 0