The World News Media

Quilt shopping and service buddies in Lancaster,PA

Tianna Mercier

I am hoping that Single and Available as a sub group doesn't mean you have to be that, to post in Socialize!! :o I am traveling across the country with my husband and was hoping to find some friends from Lancaster, PA congregations that would like to go out in service and then Quilt shopping afterward. I will be in the area around Sunday 5/22 to Monday 5/23.  Let me know! Thanks!!

Tianna Mercier

gotomgo.org

facebook.com/benefitforabike

• 2 years later...

• Views 597
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am hoping that Single and Available as a sub group doesn't mean you have to be that, to post in Socialize!!  I am traveling across the country with my husband and was hoping to find some friends fro

Is there a single and available sub group ? Oh dear, that sounds very sad. 

On 4/25/2016 at 12:40 AM, Tianna Mercier said:

I am hoping that Single and Available as a sub group doesn't mean you have to be that, to post in Socialize!! :o I am traveling across the country with my husband and was hoping to find some friends from Lancaster, PA congregations that would like to go out in service and then Quilt shopping afterward. I will be in the area around Sunday 5/22 to Monday 5/23.  Let me know! Thanks!!

Tianna Mercier

gotomgo.org

facebook.com/benefitforabike

Is there a single and available sub group ? Oh dear, that sounds very sad. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.