The World News Media

“Isn’t that unbelievable?“ An eagle landed on top of a 9/11 tribute display in Minnesota on...

TheWorldNewsOrg

via .ORG

World News

• Views 222
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

9/11 is indeed a very tragic day, I was but a child when it happen and from where I was you can hear the loud boom and people now realizing what happen began to scream and wail. My friend's sister who

In the Engineering community, an Eagle Landing on your building was usually a reference to a high powered executive coming in on a jet, from a faraway home office in California, to give a speech about the "New Project" the company just got awarded, and the entire satellite office in South Carolina staff came together to listen to what they already knew ... because the project was billable ... and this was a coordination meeting.

$$$$$$$$$$$$ .

Usually it was lavishly catered, but I always got to the cafeteria late and watched as hundreds of guys passed by to their tables, their plates LOADED with truly GIANT SHRIMP, and I never got to actually eat any.

But I digress......

These Executives were called "Eagles" because they would fly in on a Friday morning ( .... and party on their expense account the whole weekend ...), squawk, eat all the shrimp, take a dump, and go home.

9/11 is indeed a very tragic day, I was but a child when it happen and from where I was you can hear the loud boom and people now realizing what happen began to scream and wail. My friend's sister who was visiting from India manage to witness the plane hitting the towers.

As I grew older, I realize such only happen because American and their allies created their own enemy and the very fact I, as do many are suspect because something went off before the plane even made contact with the building, I was going to make an interesting topic yesterday, but didn't have the time.

But yes, I personally know some, even older than me who worked in the area that day, 13 people who had perish, who worked in the company I now work for today, Titus Davidson, Albert Joseph, Steve R. Strauss, Wesley Mercer to name a few.

A day will come where both the evil and the corrupt will pay, and they will receive it in full, mainly those who tried to cover their own tracks.