The World News Media

“I know the depth of her depravity.”Elizabeth Smart, who was kidnapped as a 14-year-old...

TheWorldNewsOrg

via .ORG

World News

• Views 368
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As regards this specific prisoner being released .... what is a better solution? I mean ... one that is legal. How would YOU solve this SPECIFIC prisoner's situation? The phrase "Going

Going after the real problem, that is the better solution. Such a thing cannot be 100% stopped, that is like saying you can end world hunger and famine at the flick of the wrist. We can only prev

Ms. Smart has also spoken up as this went live as of yesterday:  

1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

So .... what is a BETTER solution ?

Going after the real problem, that is the better solution. Such a thing cannot be 100% stopped, that is like saying you can end world hunger and famine at the flick of the wrist.

We can only prevent some instances, but we cannot prevent all of them sadly.

This is coming from a guy who's people's children were almost subjected to human trafficking by the Americans, although we stopped this one, we cannot say much for the others because stuff like this isn't easy to deal with. The same goes for the human black market and the vampires for project Ambrosia.

3 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Going after the real problem, that is the better solution

As regards this specific prisoner being released .... what is a better solution?

I mean ... one that is legal.

How would YOU solve this SPECIFIC prisoner's situation?

The phrase "Going after the problem" is completely meaningless, without specifics.

On 9/14/2018 at 1:05 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

As regards this specific prisoner being released .... what is a better solution?

I mean ... one that is legal.

How would YOU solve this SPECIFIC prisoner's situation?

The phrase "Going after the problem" is completely meaningless, without specifics.

Going after the problem is not a meaningless phrase, for it was, people like Luara Silsby would not have been able to continue what she has been doing, of which she sees as just, but in reality it is unjust.

When we "Go after the Problem" we do everything in our power to prevent problems such as this so no one would have to end up like Elizabeth Smart, no one would end up like Berry, DeJesus, and Knight, no one would end up like the recent situation regarding the now deceased Kiera Bergman, Karina Vetrano, Mollie Tibbetts. It does not just stop at the kidnapping, the rape and killings, it goes further beyond that of which is out of our control and such continues to spread like a virus.

Better solutions help to make some changes, but if we are going about things the wrong way nothing can be done, and the cycle will continue and trying to prevent something will be lessened.

As for the prisoner, such a person should not have been released, knowing the situation she herself was in and what she contributed to by her hands.

The other factor is the Justice System is broken, double standard, unfair, sympathetic to someone of sex  mainly if such is fancied by the judge, etc. We can throw a man who isn't Caucasian in jail for 20 years for stealing food, a box of cards and or other things from a store, but should the same action be done by someone else, they get less time, for murders done by a rich teenager who got off Scott-free and yet his friends are the one taking up a place in Sheol while the mother of such a child sees him as a saint. Or the fact that we have a swimmer who tried to rape a girl behind a dumpster, only to be caught and nearly avoided jail time because the Judge feels sorry for him, but if it was someone else, he'd be crucified before going to prison.

This is why some of us fight for better solutions when it comes to things. I have some things, but I rather not say on here because such has affected several who are close to me, and sitting around and not trying to get the underhand on the problem will not help anyone case, hence why I stated their are better solutions, but some people don't attempt and are try for such and will be too late when a problem and or situation worsens.

That being said, we keep the real monsters in cages, we don't let them go out for recess otherwise they will escape to do the same thing that got them locked up to begin with. Monsters who do escape will try to blend in with others only to strike again, even going as far as to seek authority and or some upper position to enact his or her misdeeds.

Space Merchant:

It is clear we have entirely different concepts about

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

In your essay above you used 493 words,  2084 characters, and to the best of what I was able to read,.... you did NOT answer the question.  My question was about this SPECIFIC prisoner.

18 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Space Merchant:

It is clear we have entirely different concepts about

In your essay above you used 493 words,  2084 characters, and to the best of what I was able to read,.... you did NOT answer the question.  My question was about this SPECIFIC prisoner.

I've addressed the prisoner in my last response, 2nd half, and such a person should be kept in prison and we should be open to do more to prevent such issues to begin with. Wanda Barzee didn't even go through a health assessment and didn't cooperate with such at all regarding mental health and risk, she never showed up to her own parole hearing and yet the Justice System allows her to roam about freely. Even Elisabeth Smart herself stated that she does not understand why such an incomprehensible thing have been done, but also trying to explore options, and I quote: "I am trying to understand how and why this is happening and exploring possible options... And will work diligently to address the issue of Barzee's release as well as to ensure changes are made moving forward to ensure this doesn't happen to anyone else in the future."

Barzee still remains a threat, and just putting her out there, a prisoner who had showed to not be so acceptive of what was already stated, shouldn't be out there at all. If we can keep Ariel Castro in prison, we can do the same with Wana Barzee. And as it can be seen, there is huge outrage.

I wouldn't call it an essay, just and extended response, and I thank the one called Cos for that. But things such as human trafficking and kidnappings irks me because it is common to folks who are of the same nationality like me, and the very fact I have to live with the same nonsense that is running rampant like a virus and it goes far deeper than that.

That being said, like I stated before, the real monsters should be kept in cages, like Ms. Smart and others, they are seeking better solutions to increase the prevention of such things taking place, we do not need more to suffer like Elizabeth Smart and others, some even killed in the future. No one should be subjected to go through that.

Elizabeth Smart herself will soon be speaking out on the matter, and we will soon see what she has to say in connection with her statement.