The World News Media

US Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh was part of a misogynistic fraternity while at Yale University

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 726
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should serve as a warning to all college boys that what you do at college will now have consequences for your entire career.

We haven't often seen this happen to "Professionals" historically.... but in this new MeToo world.....

What you do as a young horny male will come back to bite you when you are grown, more settled and now seen as an "upstanding" member of society.

In reality the world now see this Federal Justice as nothing more than misogynistic creep.

People do judge you by your companions.

How many Federal Judges will now be begging NOT to be nominated to the SCOTUS? 

A chilling effect .....

• 3 weeks later...

I watched all 9-1/2 hours of the confirmation hearings Thursday, a week ago, and Friday, the 3 hour or so Senate vote.

On 9/22/2018 at 4:08 PM, admin said:

People do judge you by your companions.

I was deeply and profoundly and totally embarrassed for all those honest hearted and conscientious people that think of themselves as Democrat Party affiliates.

If I was a Democrat with a true sense of Justice, the shame of having to watch that sham of a show would make me vote a straight Republican ticket.

The entire sad show is on Youtube, and it is a horror story of determined and coordinated, agenda driven mob rule by dedicated professional thugs, to try to destroy Trump's Presidency.

Watch it for yourself .... it really is worth the time and effort.

You may have to suppress your gag reflex.