The World News Media

Why John Butler Left Jehovah's Witnesses

Anna

8 hours ago, Gone Away said:

This has to be the best off topic entry ever!

Thanks. And here it is! And also, to add to your list, people NEVER close doors in the house, or the front door. And when they eat or write they are almost always left handed.

Bankers_lamp_1.jpg

@Space Merchant look out for it!

• Views 15.6k
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's all about credibility. How well do you trust a prognosticator who has a 100 plus year completely unblemished record  ...of being always WRONG?       AAAAaa

If I correctly label a (farm animal) Jackass as a Jackass, have I insulted them? If I correctly label  a child rapist as a pedophile evil person, have I insulted them? If I correctly label a

For an actor, timing is very important!

Posted Images

• 5 months later...

The GB and JW Org wouldn't know anything about real love. It's all a front, just cleaning the outside of the bowl whilst  the inside is full of filth. 

Never mind though it keeps the GB in a good lifestyle and the congregants keep putting money in the pot.