The World News Media

• Views 10k
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Space Merchant  True Christian JW's are supposed to 'quit being fashioned after this system of things' and put away national identities and embrace the JW culture above all. There is NO place fo

Are but who's choice of modesty ? Oh of course the GB's and the Elders.   Maybe what Jehovah wants of every one is a bit of individuality.     Are I've just noticed you say 'JW' standards, n

Should we make the Brothers and Sisters who won the genetic lottery, the ones who are handsome and beautiful, beat themselves in the face with a steel rod until they resemble the rest of us ... and th

Posted Images

On 3/12/2019 at 12:12 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Like Jesus did when he taught in the Synagogue?

Hahahhahaa!

Jesus teachings the truth of the Scriptures.

Aside from that,

My friend it is a reality. School and educational institutions are FAR TOO DIFFERENT now from your time. During my youth, although I am still typical a young man, I have only seen small instances of such, very subtle, however, this isn't the case with our young ones today. To the elderly, to the adults, to the children, such things spread.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/transgender-teacher-returns-school-woman-n60076

Also it is a plague among our children, in this sense. I do not support, but rather, I am against teen vogue for what they are pushing to our children: https://www.teenvogue.com/story/what-high-school-is-like-for-transgender-students

Other examples:

Image result for transgender teacher dresses

On 3/12/2019 at 11:55 AM, Shiwiii said:

oh this is getting fun. 

Well Shiwiii, you are very late to the party because it is no surprise I am using common sayings that was common in the days of Jesus and the apostles.

15 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Well Shiwiii, you are very late to the party because it is no surprise I am using common sayings that was common in the days of Jesus and the apostles.

Oh stop flattering yourself. 

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

.... I was once called down from the platform, because I had a blue shirt, instead of a white shirt.

It looks like this Brother solved that problem.

This reminds me of an apocryphal story of a brother all nervous because he was to be working with the circuit overseer, and he wanted everything to be just so, something he never would have cared about otherwise.

So he pressed his suit, but got distracted.

”Brother, don’t you have a suit jacket other than this one?” said the CO later in service, glancing behind at the heavy black iron mark on the coat’s back. Maybe this brother did the same with his best white dress shirt.

On 4/24/2019 at 8:57 AM, JOHN BUTLER said:

Wow are they lowering the standards as they are rapidly losing members ? 

Or is this normal attire for where ever this is ? 

As of last time of which I had posted the number of adherents, they've went from 8.45 adherents to 8.58 million adherents. So slander about adherent numbers is of your own folly.

On 4/24/2019 at 4:15 PM, Outta Here said:

How patronising can you get?

At this point he may as well suggest people to where nothing but their undergarments, but a plot twist to this situation, this he may be against too because clothing suddenly makes one a villain of some sort.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.