The World News Media

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By 4Jah2me
      Jesus was sent to the physical Nation of Israel not to the Gentiles. Matthew 15 v 24.
      He answered: “I was not sent to anyone except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
      Physical Israel could have become Spiritual Israel.  But the majority of Israel rejected Jesus and killed him. 
      Matthew 22 is where Jesus spoke an illustration about a King and a Wedding feast. 
      verse  2. “The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a king who made a marriage feast for his son. 3  And he sent his slaves to call those invited to the marriage feast, but they were unwilling to come.
      Those that were unwilling to come were the members of physical Israel, the Jews that stuck to the old traditions of the Jewish way of life.

Verse 8. Then he said to his slaves, ‘The marriage feast is ready, but those invited were not worthy. 9  Therefore, go to the roads leading out of the city, and invite anyone you find to the marriage feast.’ 10  Accordingly, those slaves went out to the roads and gathered all they found, both wicked and good; and the room for the wedding ceremonies was filled with those dining.
      Those that replaced the invited guests represent those Jews who would change the way they served God, to then serve God through Christ,  and the Gentiles that would also serve God through Christ. 
      So we can see that God's plan changed from physical Israel inheriting the Kingdom, to physical people of both Jewish and Gentile origin being chosen. 
      verse 14 “For there are many invited, but few chosen.”
      However, Jesus still came to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, only this time it is Spiritual Israel.  
      This is confirmed in Revelation 5 v 9&10 
       And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, 10  and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”
      Yes indeed, Jesus Christ came for Israel, but it is Spiritual Israel.  
      Woe to anyone that should stand in the way of Spiritual Israel or any of it's members.
      For those chosen are indeed the Body of Christ. 

• By 4Jah2me
      I am wondering if anyone would have a suggestion of a good / different Bible translation please ?
      I use the New World Translation and also the old King James in paper format and I'm wondering if there is any other that is straight forward and reasonable in it's correctness.
      I don't like reading the Bible online although it is convenient. It just doesn't feel right to me. 
      I do think it is good to compare translations though. Any thoughts ?

• By Witness
      In his recent broadcast video, William Malenfant supported the doctrine that “one flock” referred to in the organization includes everyone – anointed and those not anointed.  He states that no one would attempt to “make a name for themselves to seek personal glory”.  Thus, he is implying that JWs would not seek out the names of God’s priests to “follow them”. (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22; 4:7,8,11,12)
      “That’s not what we do”, he says.
      And, he’s right.  Although we do not follow the individual, God’s faithful priests are sought out as the source of the living water of God’s word.  (Lev 10:11; Matt 18:10;5:14-16; 1 Pet 2:9; Heb 8:10)
      Mal 2:7 - “For the lips of a priest ought to preserve knowledge, because he is the messenger of the Lord Almighty and people seek instruction from his mouth.
      Yet, in the true fashion of WT’s contradictory teachings, this man has personally “made a name” for himself as a vital helper of the GB.  He is one of thousands, whose names can be rattled off the tongue of any JW faithful to the organizational arrangement; and it is imperative that a JW ‘follows the direction’ – ‘seeks instruction’-  from not only  the GB, but the body of elders also.   ( Luke 22:25,26) Yet the remaining messengers or ambassadors of Christ are cut off from everyone, including each other. (Isa 51:7,8; 2 Thess 2:4)
      He stressed the “one flock” teaching which supports the organization’s unity among all.  On the surface, this seems acceptable as the meaning of John 10:16, but further evidence refutes this doctrine.
      John 10:16 - “I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.”
      Jesus was establishing the spiritual Temple of God that was to replace the physical Temple, and its way of worship. (2 Chron 6:9; Acts 7:47-50; John 2:19-21; 4:21-24; Acts 17:24; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16; Eph 2:20-22)   
      While on earth, the “little flock” of his sheep pen, were the members of his body and foundation of the Temple, chosen from the Jewish nation. (Matt 15:24) They were the first to receive salvation from God, and to serve under their High Priest, Jesus Christ. (Rom 1:16)
      Because of the rejection of Jesus by the majority of Israel, God has been selecting people from all physical nations for the last 2,000 years, called to be His chosen and faithful priests. (Rev 1:5;5:9,10;17:14)
       It had its beginnings through Paul and Peter. (Acts 13:46)  Peter experienced the vision of the sheet coming from heaven, containing all sorts of creatures considered unclean to eat.  God told him, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.” (Acts 11:9)  Shortly afterward, Cornelius, the “uncircumcised“  Roman Centurion, and those with him, received the anointing of Holy Spirit. (Acts 10:44,45) Consequently, these “other sheep” and more who followed, were brought into Christ’s sheep pen which already held those chosen from the nation of Israel …”I must bring them also”.  The boundary demarcation of fleshly circumcision no longer mattered, as the spiritually “circumcised” came to cross all national borders.  (Gal 3:28,29; Eph 3:6)
      “So, then, remember that at one time you were Gentiles in the flesh—called “the uncircumcised” by those called “the circumcised,” which is done in the flesh by human hands. 12 At that time you were without Christ, excluded from the citizenship of Israel, and foreigners to the covenants of promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus, you who were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For he is our peace, who made both groups ONE and tore down the dividing wall of hostility. In his flesh, 15 he made of no effect the law consisting of commands and expressed in regulations, so that he might create in himself one new man from the two, resulting in peace.  
      For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So, then, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with the saints, and members of God’s household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building, being put together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. 22 In him you are also being built together for God’s dwelling in the Spirit. Eph 2:11-15, 18-22
      As God’s messengers, the “living stones”, “trees”,  of His Temple will further fulfill Mal 2:7 and “teach” His children life-giving spiritual direction and sustenance from Jesus Christ.  (Matt 7:15-20; Rev 22:1-3)
       I also saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared like a bride adorned for her husband.
      3 Then I heard a loud voice from the throne: Look, God’s dwelling is with humanity, and he will live with them. They will be his peoples, and God himself will be with them and will be their God. Rev 21:2,3

“Please do not confuse spiritual Gentiles, with physical Gentiles.
      The ‘one flock’, made up of the little flock of physical Jews; and the ‘other sheep’ not of that ‘little’ fold, who are physical Gentiles who become spiritual Jews, (Rom 2:28,29; Gal 3:28,29,26) are all anointed. That one flock of anointed, do not include those not anointed... just as the Bride, is not her children.
      Becoming anointed (and joining Christ's anointed flock/’Bride’) is not the same event as becoming sons of God. 
      Anointed do become ‘firstborn’ sons of God (James 1:18; Rom 8:23; 2 Thess 2:13; 1 Pet 1:23; Rev 14:4,5; Eph 1:4; 2 Cor 11:2)

and non-anointed can become sons of God, through anointed spiritual parents... 
      Christ, the original one anointed by God's spirit, and the chosen priests/Christs to follow him, also anointed by God's spirit.
      That spirit gives life (John 6:63), not only to Christ and the anointed, but to all God's sons, through Christ and his bride.
      Non anointed prove their son-ship to God, by obeying and imitating their own spiritual parents, who already belong to God's spiritual family.”  
      Pearl Doxsey, from her article, One flock / " Sheep " and " Goats " / " firstborn "

The “one flock” doctrine is manipulated by the complex matrix of decision making, which sustains not the Temple of God, but the temple idol; the Beast of Rev 13:1,2  Within it, are both the “circumcised” and “uncircumcised”, with spiritually “uncircumcised Gentiles” ruling over and replacing God’s priesthood of “circumcised Israel”. There is no distinction made “between the holy and unholy” – the holy Temple of God, and the idol/organization that blasphemes God’s dwelling.  (Ezek 22:26; 44:23; Rev 13:5-8) Just as I think the Beast’s “trampling” of God’s Temple has reached its high point, another lying pretense, about the role of God’s priests, has emerged…from the mouth of the Beast.  (Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2)

“Each and every living stone inducted into the anointed Temple of God, must undergo grievous tribulation and refinement to be cleansed, previous to their seal (Mal 3:3; 1 Pet 5:10; Heb 12:5-11; Prov 3:11,12; 1 Cor 11:32; Rev 3:19).

Not so the spiritual Gentile Elders comprising the Wild Beast. These counterfeit priests only need comply with Organizational arrangements, expectations, standards, and suggestions. The claim that these are only chosen based upon 1Tim.3 is just not the whole truth.
      The greatest requirement for priestly service is ‘spiritual qualifications’ (Gal 6:1), which is not referring to the list at 1 Tim 3 as the WT professes. The original words for ‘spirit qualifications’ are ‘those who are led by spirit/walk by spirit/live by spirit’, and these are defined at Rom 8:14 (Rom 8:16,17) as those who will reign with Christ.
      ‘Elders’ have been empowered to trample and expel God's genuine chosen priests with impunity...for now.
      In the meantime,
      to erect and empower a counterfeit Temple priesthood, claim it is filled with Holy Spirit and appointed by God, and then demand that all worship its Image, is a third sin against Holy Spirit. (Ezek 44:6-9; 2 Chron 13:9; Num 3:10; Rev 11:2; Mark 13:14)”
      Pearl Doxsey, “What is the worst sin the WT has done?” 

"Go now, write it on a tablet for them,
          inscribe it on a scroll,
      that for the days to come
          it may be an everlasting witness.
      9 For these are rebellious people, deceitful children,
          children unwilling to listen to the Lord’s instruction.
      10 They say to the seers,
          “See no more visions!”
      and to the prophets,
          “Give us no more visions of what is right!
      Tell us pleasant things,
          prophesy illusions.
      11 Leave this way,
          get off this path,
      and stop confronting us
          with the Holy One of Israel!”
      12 Therefore this is what the Holy One of Israel says:
      “Because you have rejected this message,
          relied on oppression
          and depended on deceit,
      13 this sin will become for you
          like a high wall, cracked and bulging,
          that collapses suddenly, in an instant.
      15 This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says:
      “In repentance and rest is your salvation,
          in quietness and trust is your strength,
          but you would have none of it.
      18 Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you;
          therefore He will rise up to show you compassion.
      For the Lord is a God of justice.
          Blessed are all who wait for him!
      19 People of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. 20 Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. 21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” 22 Then you will desecrate your idols overlaid with silver and your images covered with gold; you will throw them away like a menstrual cloth and say to them, “Away with you!”  (Isa 30:8-22)

Pearl Doxsey - 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. "Christ's Return, When?"
      "Anointed Flock - The Truth"
      "Disgusting Thing Standing in the Holy Place"

• By Witness
      One of the GB “helpers” presented a video about curbing one’s curiosity concerning the anointed in the organization.   He is a confident speaker, delivering his information in a powerful, convincing manner.   Resulting from it, was a comment made by @Srecko Sostar, a member on this forum:
      “It seems how WT Society have only one group of "anointed generation", and that is present GB. In his morning worship talk Mr. Malenfant explained this:
      ‘we don't need to know all names of the anointed on earth today, ....
      ... in our congregations we see the emblems being passed and we can see individuals partaking in ...
      ...it would be pointless to try and ascertain who among God's servants will eventually be part of 144000. The final judgement and sealing of the anointed is a very private matter between JHVH and individual anointed ones......
      .. and i might also add at this point. Even though we don't know about that personal relationship that comes about, we don't experience it ourselves, but we are convinced, for example, that the members of the GB have the heavenly calling." 
      Mr Malenfant is person who can control his curiosity about things no one knows, not even he, but it seems how he knows all about that personal relationship and very private matter  that supposedly exist between GB members and JHVH.
      and he try to manipulate audience with this ‘confidential information’.”

Included is my response with additional comments -
      It appears to be “pointless” to find out just who are Christ’s “ambassadors”, (2 Cor 5:20; 1 Cor 4:1) since the only names one needs to know (according to this elder) are those of the GB.  And, since it is a “very private matter”, what JW would dare talk to one of these other ambassadors? Rejecting the ambassadors/members of Christ’s body, is a rejection of Christ, since the very idea of an ambassador is someone who represents another. Yet, only a selective few of these ambassadors are apparently needed. (Luke 16:2,10-12)
      But, it’s been this way for a long while, since a “wicked slave” and its spiritually “drunk” elder body have worked together to beat down the anointed Body of Christ, while exalting themselves. On the other hand, everyone in every congregation, knows exactly who the elders are and what their role is, who work closely with those “elite” anointed.  (Matt 24:48-51; Luke 22:24-27; 2 Cor 11:4-6) 
      The elder specifically states that Jesus is our leader and we must follow only him, by citing Matt 23:10. This scripture was spoken by Jesus to those new members of his body, meaning that his “body” has one “Master”/teacher over its members; but these individual members are given various gifts, which includes teaching.  As priestly “stewards” of truth, teaching would be woven within each selective gift an anointed would receive.  (1 Cor 12:7-14; Eph 4:11,12)
      “But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren.” Matt 23:8
       However, following only Christ results in disfellowshipping, since the pseudo headship of the GB is rejected. (Mark 13:21,22; Acts 20:29-31; Matt 10:16-20; John 16:2; Rev 11:3,7; 13:11,12,15)
      The anointed have allowed the GB/elders to cut them off from their Head and Master, Jesus Christ. (Rom 6:16)
      “They have lost connection with the head, from whom the whole body, supported and held together by its ligaments and sinews, grows as God causes it to grow.”  Col 2:19
       “For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.”  Rom 12:4,5
       “Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good… so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. “  1 Cor 12:7,25
      The elder stated that no one needs to “know all names of the anointed on earth today.”
      “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.”  Matt 7:15-20
      The Greek word here interpreted as “know” means,
      recognize; by implication, to become fully acquainted with, to acknowledge, perceive.
      It is imperative for each of us to “know”, who the anointed are during our lifetime, and what these “trees” teach.  We are to recognize their fruits as either good or bad – good from Jesus Christ; bad from the Father of the lie.  (John 8:44; Luke 6:45)
       “Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. 41 Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward. 42 And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.”   Matt 10:40-42
      We cannot “welcome” any anointed disciple of Christ, if we are told to avoid these priests who are to teach Christ’s truth. (Mal 2:7) This includes the ability to markedly distinguish them from others, by the fruit they produce.  
      When I was a JW, I thought that by providing, as an example from my personal experience, a place for an anointed one and his family to live, I was giving them a “cup of cold water”.  Jesus is the source of “living water”. (John 7:37,38; John 4:10) Those who remain “in Christ” will have that same “living water” flowing from their heart. In turn, anyone who “receives” these teachers producing “good fruit”, give back that living water that flows from their own heart as well; resulting from their recognition of teachings produced in harmony with Christ’s truths. (John 13:20)
      The fruit they produce, signifies their “daily, regular sacrifices”/”constant feature” offered before God.  (1 Pet 2:5; Heb 13:15; Rom 12:1; Rev 7:15)
      Mouthing allegedly “righteous” words, this is another “helper” in the cause to eradicate a spiritual nation, by “trampling” the anointed priests/Temple “stones” in the organization. His words support the termination of each anointed one's sacrifices to be made before God.  (Ezek 44:6-9; 2 Chron 13:9; Dan 12:11; 2 Thess 2:4) 
      He has chosen to join forces with a demonic dual power in eradicating Truth and the works of Christ’s ambassadors. (Rev 12:7; Eph 6:12; 5:11; 2 Cor 10:3-5; Rev 9:1-4;16:13-16; 20) 
      "His forces will rise up and desecrate the temple fortress. They will abolish the regular sacrifice and set up the abomination of desolation.”  Dan 11:31
      To support the doctrine that “one flock” referred to in the organization includes everyone – anointed and those not anointed -  he states that no one would attempt to “make a name for themselves to seek personal glory”.  Thus, JWs would not seek out the names of God’s priests to “follow them”.
      “That’s not what we do”, he says.
      And, he’s right.  Although we do not follow the individual, God’s faithful priests are sought out as the source of living water of God’s word.  (Lev 10:11; Matt 18:10;5:14-16; 1 Pet 2:9; Heb 8:10)
      Mal 2:7 - “For the lips of a priest ought to preserve knowledge, because he is the messenger of the Lord Almighty and people seek instruction from his mouth.
      In the traditional contradictory fashion by the organization's leaders, this man has personally “made a name” for himself as a vital helper of the GB.  He is one of many, whose names can be rattled off the tongue of any JW faithful to the organizational arrangement; and it is imperative that a JW ‘follows the direction’ – ‘seeks instruction’-  from not only  the GB, but the body of elders also.   ( Luke 22:25,26) Yet the remaining messengers or ambassadors of Christ are cut off from everyone, including each other. (Isa 51:7,8; 2 Thess 2:4)
      He stressed the “one flock” teaching which supports the organization’s unity among all.  On the surface, this seems acceptable as the meaning of John 10:16, but further evidence refutes this doctrine.
      John 10:16 - “I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.”
      Jesus was establishing the spiritual Temple of God that was to replace the physical Temple, and its way of worship. (2 Chron 6:9; Acts 7:47-50; John 2:19-21; 4:21-24; Acts 17:24; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16; Eph 2:20-22)   
      While on earth, the “little flock” of his sheep pen, were the members of his body and foundation of the Temple, chosen from the Jewish nation. (Matt 15:24) They were the first to receive salvation from God, and to serve under their High Priest, Jesus Christ. (Rom 1:16)
      Because of the rejection of Jesus by the majority of Israel, God has been selecting people from all physical nations for the last 2,000 years, called to be His chosen and faithful priests. (Rev 1:5;5:9,10;17:14)
      It had its beginnings through Paul and Peter. (Acts 13:46)  Peter experienced the vision of the sheet coming from heaven, containing all sorts of creatures considered unclean to eat.  God told him, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.” (Acts 11:9)  Shortly afterward, Cornelius, the “uncircumcised“  Roman Centurion, and those with him, received the anointing of Holy Spirit. (Acts 10:44,45) Consequently, these “other sheep” and more who followed, were brought into Christ’s sheep pen which already held those chosen from the nation of Israel …”I must bring them in also”.  The boundary demarcation of fleshly circumcision no longer mattered, as the spiritually “circumcised” came to cross all national borders.  (Gal 3:28,29; Eph 3:6)
      “So, then, remember that at one time you were Gentiles in the flesh—called “the uncircumcised” by those called “the circumcised,” which is done in the flesh by human hands. 12 At that time you were without Christ, excluded from the citizenship of Israel, and foreigners to the covenants of promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus, you who were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For he is our peace, who made both groups ONE and tore down the dividing wall of hostility. In his flesh, 15 he made of no effect the law consisting of commands and expressed in regulations, so that he might create in himself one new man from the two, resulting in peace.  
      For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So, then, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with the saints, and members of God’s household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building, being put together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. 22 In him you are also being built together for God’s dwelling in the Spirit. Eph 2:11-15, 18-22
      As God’s messengers, the “living stones”, “trees” of His Temple will further fulfill Mal 2:7 and “teach” His children life-giving spiritual direction and sustenance from Jesus Christ.  (Rev 22:1-3)
      “I also saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared like a bride adorned for her husband. 3 Then I heard a loud voice from the throne: Look, God’s dwelling is with humanity, and he will live with them. They will be his peoples, and God himself will be with them and will be their God.” Rev 21:2,3

Please do not confuse spiritual Gentiles, with physical Gentiles.
      The "one flock", made up of the little flock of physical Jews; and the "other sheep" not of that "little" fold, who are physical Gentiles who become spiritual Jews, (Rom 2:28,29; Gal 3:28,29; Gal 3:28,29,26) are all anointed. That one flock of anointed, do not include those not anointed... just as the Bride, is not her children.
      Becoming anointed (and joining Christ's anointed flock/"Bride") is not the same event as becoming sons of God. 
      Anointed do become "firstborn" sons of God (James 1:18; Rom 8:23; 2 Thess 2:13; 1 Pet 1:23; Rev 14:4,5; Eph 1:4; 2 Cor 11:2) 
      and non-anointed can become sons of God, through anointed spiritual parents... 
      Christ, the original one anointed by God's spirit, and the chosen priests/Christs to follow him, also anointed by God's spirit.
      That spirit gives life (John 6:63), not only to Christ and the anointed, but to all God's sons, through Christ and his bride.
      Non anointed prove their son-ship to God, by obeying and imitating their own spiritual parents, who already belong to God's spiritual family.  
      Pearl Doxsey, “One flock / ‘ Sheep’ and ‘Goats’ /  ‘firstborn’
      The “one flock” doctrine is manipulated by the complex matrix of decision making, which sustains not the Temple of God, but the temple idol; the Beast of Rev 13:1,2  Within it, are both the “circumcised” and “uncircumcised”, with spiritually “uncircumcised Gentiles” ruling over and replacing God’s priesthood of “circumcised Israel”. There is no distinction made “between the holy and unholy” – the holy Temple of God, and the idol/organization that blasphemes God’s dwelling.  (Ezek 22:26; 44:23; Rev 13:5-8) Just as I think the Beast’s “trampling” of God’s Temple has reached its high point, another lying pretense about the role of God’s priests, has emerged…from the mouth of the Beast.  (Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2)

Each and every living stone inducted into the anointed Temple of God, must undergo grievous tribulation and refinement to be cleansed, previous to their seal (Mal 3:3; 1 Pet 5:10; Heb 12:5-11; Prov 3:11,12; 1 Cor 11:32; Rev 3:19)

Not so the spiritual Gentile Elders comprising the Wild Beast. These counterfeit priests only need comply with Organizational arrangements, expectations, standards, and suggestions. The claim that these are only chosen based upon 1Tim.3 is just not the whole truth.
      The greatest requirement for priestly service is "spiritual qualifications" (Gal 6:1), which is not referring to the list at 1 Tim 3 as the WT professes. The original words for "spirit qualifications" is "those who are led by spirit/walk by spirit/live by spirit", and these are defined at Rom 8:14 (Rom 8:16,17) as those who will reign with Christ.

"Elders" have been empowered to trample and expel God's genuine chosen priests with impunity...for now.
      In the meantime, to erect and empower a counterfeit Temple priesthood, claim it is filled with Holy Spirit and appointed by God, and then demand that all worship its Image, is a third sin against Holy Spirit. (Ezek 44:6-9; 2 Chron 13:9; Num 3:10; Rev 11:2; Mark 13:14)
      Pearl Doxsey – “What is the Worst Sin the WT Has Done?”

"Go now, write it on a tablet for them,
          inscribe it on a scroll,
      that for the days to come
          it may be an everlasting witness.
      9 For these are rebellious people, deceitful children,
          children unwilling to listen to the Lord’s instruction.
      10 They say to the seers,
          “See no more visions!”
      and to the prophets,
          “Give us no more visions of what is right!
      Tell us pleasant things,
          prophesy illusions.
      11 Leave this way,
          get off this path,
      and stop confronting us
          with the Holy One of Israel!”
      12 Therefore this is what the Holy One of Israel says:
      “Because you have rejected this message,
          relied on oppression
          and depended on deceit,
      13 this sin will become for you
          like a high wall, cracked and bulging,
          that collapses suddenly, in an instant.
      15 This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says:
      “In repentance and rest is your salvation,
          in quietness and trust is your strength,
          but you would have none of it.
      18 Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you;
          therefore he will rise up to show you compassion.
      For the Lord is a God of justice.
          Blessed are all who wait for him!
      19 People of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. 20 Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. 21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” 22 Then you will desecrate your idols overlaid with silver and your images covered with gold; you will throw them away like a menstrual cloth and say to them, “Away with you!”  (Isa 30:8-22)

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      The Steward’s Sacred Trust
      See, “Christ’s Return, When?” -
      Also, “Anointed Flock – The Truth” -
      See “Disgusting Thing Standing in the Holy Place”

• By 4Jah2me
      ACTS 2 V 16 , 17  & 18.
       On the contrary, this is what was said through the prophet Joel: 17  ‘“And in the last days,” God says, “I will pour out some of my spirit on every sort of flesh, and your sons and your daughters will prophesy and your young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  18  and even on my male slaves and on my female slaves I will pour out some of my spirit in those days, and they will prophesy
      Jerusalem had the end of it's 'last days' in 70 C. E. But prior to that a 'miracle' happened.  Acts 2 v 1 through 11.
       Now while the day of the Festival of Pentecost was in progress, they were all together at the same place. 2  Suddenly there was a noise from heaven, just like that of a rushing, stiff breeze, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3  And tongues as if of fire became visible to them and were distributed, and one came to rest on each one of them, 4  and they all became filled with holy spirit and started to speak in different languages, just as the spirit enabled them to speak.5  At that time devout Jews from every nation under heaven were staying in Jerusalem. 6  So when this sound occurred, a crowd gathered and was bewildered, because each one heard them speaking in his own language. 7  Indeed, they were utterly amazed and said: “See here, all these who are speaking are Gal·i·leʹans, are they not? 8  How is it, then, that each one of us is hearing his own native language? 9  Parʹthi·ans, Medes,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  and Eʹlam·ites, the inhabitants of Mes·o·po·taʹmi·a, Ju·deʹa and Cap·pa·doʹci·a, Ponʹtus and the province of Asia, 10  Phrygʹi·a and Pam·phylʹi·a, Egypt and the regions of Libʹy·a near Cy·reʹne, sojourners from Rome, both Jews and proselytes,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  11  Creʹtans, and Arabians—we hear them speaking in our languages about the magnificent things of God.
      We are again in 'the last days', so why would you be surprised if God should pour out some of HIS SPIRIT on a true Anointed group of humans. 
      Where is your faith ? Do you no longer believe in God's power ? Do you no longer believe that God can do 'miracles' ?
      Your GB have admitted to NOT BEING INSPIRED OF HOLY SPIRIT.
      Yet here we have in scripture, God's promise that HE WILL POUR OUT SOME OF HIS SPIRIT in the 'last days'. 
      Are we in those LAST DAYS or not ? Do you expect God to act or not ? Or are you just physical men ? 
      Have you lost your 'spiritual eyes' ? Did you in fact even have 'spiritual eyes' ? Are you relying on men and not on God through Christ ? 

• By James Thomas Rook Jr.
      Perhaps the KIT could be the Society's next translation project !
      .... Years ago, on the front page of the Wall Street Journal, below the fold, on the right hand side (if memory serves), was a 2"x2" or so picture of Star Trek - The Next Generation's Security Officer Worf, and the article announcing the publication the KLV Klingon Language Bible.
      I have forgotten many of the details if I ever knew them, as I was crying from laughter so much it was hard to see.
      I do remember from the article that there were particular difficulties in doing a good job of translating, as the Klingon language is very abrupt, and there is no word for the concept of "mercy"..
      I understand that the KLV Translation is somewhat like our "Silver Sword", in that it is simplified and is more like a commentary, but I think I will wait until someone puts out a Klingon Interlinear Translation of the Bible (KIT).
      I guarantee NOBODY will fall asleep at the Klingon speaking Kingdom Halls, as the speakers are VERY loud, and they have a tendency to yell and spit at the same time.
      You may want to sit at least three rows back.

• By ntr
      More Free images and Videos at bibliaprints.com
    • By ntr
    • By ntr
    • By ntr
    • By ntr
    • By ntr
    • By ntr
      Some of my 3d Bible artwork - More free videos and images at bibliaprints.com
    • By ntr
    • By ntr
    • By ntr
    • By ntr
    • By ntr
    • By Witness
      The scriptures compare the signs of Christ's presence for inspection, to a woman giving birth (Isa 26:17; Matt 24:8; Rev 12:2).  
      Jesus was a perfect teacher, and the illustrations he chose, apply to the lesson he was teaching. If he compares the end time signs to birth pangs, then we know this period of "labor", and all the signs associated with it, PRECEDES the "birth" of the Kingdom! 
      You have likely been taught, that the birth of God's Kingdom, took place at the beginning of these signs of labor. I ask you to use your power of reason to realize that the "birth" of the Kingdom, takes place at the end of these labor pains (Rev 12:1,2,5). 
      However, once the remnant of the 144,000 are sealed (child is born), Satan still persecutes that "woman" (Rev 12:13,17) and her seed. 

These developments and signs (labor pains), are not a striking snapshot moment; but they are an unfolding, gradual, intensifying process (Matt 24:8,6c). So too, the composite "sign" of Christ's end-time "presence" for inspection (of the final chosen ones), intensifies over time. This is due to Satan causing tribulation/"birth pangs", to these "seed" being inspected, in the hopes that he can break their loyalty to God, and thereby, Satan hopes to buy extended time for his World Rule (1 John 5:19).
      You have likely also been taught that these labor pains/sign of the end, are visible in the physical world around us. This too, is a lie. I am not saying that a physical fulfillment will not take place. Satan is seeing to it that it does. 
      But it is important to realize that the signs Jesus meant, were spiritual (Matt 13:10-13,34,35; 1 Cor 2:10,12,14; Rom 8:5). Jesus also knew that Satan would fabricate those signs within his own worldly and religious dominion (2 Cor 11:14,15; 2 Tim 3:5); as a visible, physical distraction from the true spiritual fulfillment.  
      But it is NOT Satan's world which is giving birth to the Kingdom of heaven (John 8:23, Job 14:4; John 18:36).  
      It is the "woman"/New Covenant (Rev 12:2; Gal 4:26) who brings forth the kingdom heirs (Rev 12:5; 2:26,27). The true labor pains then, are experienced with her and with her "seed" (John 16:20-). The labor pains of the Kingdom being born, are not to be found within Satan's demonic political and commercial system (James 3:15; Eph 6:12). God's Kingdom is not from that source (John 18:36; Heb 11:16).
      Any labor pains we see within Satan's world, is a decoy ruse...to distract the anointed away from perceiving and identifying with, the truthful interpretation of the sign/labor pains. 
      As we know, a woman's labor ends with a delivery. This birth marks the completion of Christ's sealed administration (Eph 1:10; Rev 12:5; 2:26,27). All it's members are then faithfully sealed (Rev 12:10,11; 7:4).  
      Can you reason that this achievement is not being accomplished within the realm of politics and commercialism? Any "labor pains"/"end time signs" we see emulated within Satan's political and economic world, are unrelated to Jesus' prophetic sign/labor pains of the woman/Covenant's giving birth to the Kingdom's heirs. She and her seed are no part of the world...including it's finances and politics (John 18:36; 17:16).
      Although Jesus began his power to gather the anointed Congregation and "ride" for the advancement of Truth as soon as he returned to heaven; God's kingdom rule over the planet earth did not begin then, NOR HAS IT YET BEGUN. Christ's own rule must first remove his enemies, and their power to deceive and kill (John 10:10; Heb 2:14; Matt 26:64; 1 Cor 15:24,25). This power is extended through Zion (Ps 110:1,2; Rev 14:1; Rom 16:20; 2 Cor 10:3-5; 6:7; Eph 6:12-14; Rev 19:11,14,8; 17:14). These chosen priests and kings imitate their King in the cause of truth and life. 
      Satan is clearly still in control of the world (1 John 5:19). Satan is still testing, persecuting, and sifting the Chosen (Luke 22:31; Rev 12:10). This control will not be forcefully taken from him, until there exists the legal basis to do so (Rev 20:1,2;12:10,11) according to Yhwh's perfect justice. This basis is established, the moment the last anointed one is sealed, and the full number of the administration is completed (1 Pet 2:5; Zech 4:9-14; Rev 11:3,4).  
      When established, God's eternal dominion does not begin immediately (Rev 12:5,6,13,14)... as was the case with the establishing of Christ's universal authority upon his faithful death (Eph 1:20,21). There is a slight delay of a symbolic 3 1/2 days (Rev 11:9,11) before that authority is fully exercised, and includes the removal of Satan, his power and dominion, and all those in his power. 
      Once this birth occurs, the Kingdom government has been made ready! (Rev 12:5; 2:26,27) All those taken into it have proven their integrity through righteous acts and deeds (2 Pet 3:11; Rev 19:8), and Satan can no longer find legal basis to accuse these ones of lacking qualification (Rev 12:10b; Job 2:4; Prov 27:11; Rev 12:11). He accuses these ones in an attempt to delay the transition of world dominance, from himself, to the Kingdom heirs (Rev 11:15). This strategy of Satan has been legally successful up until the number is completed. But once the last of the "woman's" seed finish their course, there is "no delay any longer" (Rev 10:6; Heb 10:37). Those who were faithful over "a little", will now receive a full reward. (Matt 28:18-20; 25:23; Luke 16:10; Rev 2:26-29; 3:12,21) 

Yet those proving faithful to death (Rev 12:11; 6:9) do not merit this inheritance based upon their own work only (Rom 2:7; 1 Cor 3:13; 1 Cor 15:58 John 6:27). For, it is an undeserved gift of kindness (Rom 6:23; 1 Pet 3:7b) through the ransom, that finally grants these entrance into the ruling heavens as sinless incorruptible spirits (1 Cor 15:53; Heb 12:23; 1:7; 2:16; Rev 5:9,10). 

When Jesus began his presence for inspection of the final invited ones, the "birth pangs" began (Isa 26:17; Mark 13:8). Those who are the last to prove faithful, will seal the full number of Kingdom heirs. 

The last of these Holy Ones are those distinguished as the "great crowd", who "come out of the Great Tribulation" (Rev 7:14; 19:1,8). These symbolic "two witnesses" are also the "capstone" of God's "Temple" of 144000 priests (Zech 4:7,9; 1 Pet 2:5; Eph 2:20,21; 1 Cor 16). They are the sealed ones who passed the greatest and final test of integrity, designed by Satan to mislead these final ones (Rev 12:17; Luke 22:3; Matt 24:21,13; Luke 21:36). That test is connected to the "signs" of "labor". Will you fall for Satan's counterfeit "sign", and miss out on the true spiritual warnings?   This is Satan's supreme, last ditch effort; in order to delay the transition of world power, from him (Rev 12:17; Matt 24:21,22). He hopes to delay his loss of Rule, by preventing the Chosen from perceiving the true spiritual interpretation of prophecy.  
      Jesus also expects us to identify this "presence", not by a date, but by the signs he gave us (Matt 24:3; Rev 3:3).
      When the purpose of this inspection is fulfulled, it is later followed by his "arrival". That is when he will make clear to all creation, his choice of Sons (Rom 8:19). Judgment will then have been passed on all the final anointed/invited ones, and their "work" (1 Cor 3:13-15).  
      Those who have passed this final "Great Tribulation" (Satan's test of loyalty), have remained spiritually awake and aware of their inspection, despite the groaning of birth and Satan's obscuring of Truth.  
      Those who have not passed, became dull and forgetful as to Christ's requirements. Those who have turned aside (and fallen asleep spiritually), will prefer power and approval in this religious system of things, rather than the glorious one to come. (Luke 16:2,8; 1 Cor 4:8; Rev 17:12; John 12:43. They will seek physical signs and be mislead by them (Matt 16:2-4; 12:38,39; Rev 13:13,14; 2 Thess 2:9-11). They will not perceive the only true sign (Ezek 24:27; Matt 12:40; Rev 11:3,7,9). 

Unlike their exemplar Christ and his sealed ones, they will speak of their own originality (John 7:16-18). They will prefer the glory and power of this present religious system, to the humiliations of the Christ (1 Cor 4:8; Mark 10:42,43; Luke 16:19-31; Rev 11:2,7-11; Rev 11:2,7-11; Mark 8:34-38). Or, they will join with the Harlots who do (1 Cor 6:15; 2 Cor 11:2-4; Rev 17:1,2). The light shining in the lamps of the unfaithful, has been "bought" from men who "sell" (Matt 25:10; Rev 13:17; Isa 55:2; 2 Cor 2:17; 1 Thess 2:4; 2 Pet 2:3; Rom 1:25)
      What does this mean for those seeking God's approval? 
      Take heed and take heart, that these signs of Christ's presence and the evident fulfillment of this final test on the anointed (Labor pains), both indicate that Christ's arrival is so very close (Luke 21:28).  
      All Christians need to remain awake (Luke 21:36).  
      How? 

Keep close in mind the actual requirements of God and Christ (Mal 6:8; Matt 22:37-39; 25:45,46; James 1:27)
      ...not the misleading doctrines of men (Matt 15:9).  
      Realize that Christ warnings about the "end" are about integrity and loyalty to God alone....Not about the politics or economics of Satan's world. 
      What are these divine requirements?  
      To the anointed, it means they must have their lamps in order...certain that what they are shining is from Christ alone (Matt 25:7,12). They must dodge the prevalent climate of  idolatry, spiritual fornication, a false sense of security, and inactivity (Luke 21:36; Rev 2:4,5,14,15,20-22; 3:1-3,16,19; Rev 13:8,11; 17:1,2; 18:3,9; Ezek 13:10; 1 Thess 5:3).  
      They must be doing their best to shine their light, to reach as many as possible (Luke 12:35,36; Matt 5:14-16; 1 Pet 2:12). 
      They must also go out to meet their bridegroom, by walking the same path he did as he neared the end of his life (1 Pet 2:21; Romans 8:17; 1 Pet 2:21; Rom 8:17; 1 Pet 4:19; Heb 5:8). 
      For those not so chosen...these ones must remember the Law of the Christ....Love. (Rom 13:10; Gal 6:2,5,14) 
      Jesus' sober warning to these is given at Matt 25:45,46.  This Law of Love would need to be practiced by all sheep, toward Christ's proven brothers (Matt 7:20). 

This necessity becomes increasingly difficult to discern, and hard to carry out in the last days; as these very brothers are the ones shamed and persecuted during this time of giving birth, by the wicked steward (Matt 24:48-51; 2 Thess 2:1-12; John 16:2-4; Rev 11:7-10; Luke 16:2; 12:45,46). 
      Yet any unjust treatment inflicted upon these faithful, will be brought into account by Christ himself (Matt 25:31,32,40; Mark 9:42). 
      Specifically, the woman who is having labor, are those already sealed. These are in tribulation while trying to give spiritual birth to those yet unsealed. Those sealed BECOME the heavenly covenant/mother of heaven, who is birthing those still coming to birth spiritually, previous to their being sealed (Rov 2:26,27; 12:25; Eph 2:6; 1:3; Rev 1:20; 10:5) (Gal 4:19; 1 Thess 2:7; Eph 4:13; 3 John 1:4; 1 Cor 4:1). 

Throughout the spiritual maturation process/cleansing, refinement of a chosen one, they are under a promise (New Covenant/mother in heaven 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). This compares to a child developing in the womb. (Ps 110:3; 1 Thess 5:5; Judges 5:2; Micah 5:7; Gal 4:19) Once sealed (and born), they continue that growth, to become full representatives of that Covenant (Christ's 'Bride'/"Christ fully formed in you") and channel it's benefits to others (2 Cor 5:20; 1 Cor 4:1; Isa 42:6; Acts 13:47; John 7:38; Rev 22:17; Matt 5:14). These sealed ones are no longer subject to death (Rev 20:4-6; John 5:24; 1 John 3:14).  

Reading this at Pearls site provides for scriptures that pop up.  
      Pearl Doxsey, "Labor Pains", 4womaninthewilderness

• By Witness
      I am presently on a road trip, camping in parts of the western states of the U.S.  I guess it could be called a therapeutic getaway for my husband, who will make some serious medical decisions next month.   Way out west, that could mean long stretches before finding a cell signal, but this campsite has internet and if my computer battery holds out, I may have a chance to get this posted.
      I happened to speak briefly to three JW women who had set up their cart and table in a national park.  It was a frigid morning after a snowfall, the temperature inching from a bright and early 6 degrees above zero, toward 20 degrees in the sunshine.  After a pleasant interchange, I mentioned 1 Cor 3:16,17 and that through my studies I have learned that the anointed were the “living stones” of the Temple of God. (1 Pet 2:5,9)   I then cited 2 Thess 2:3,4, and asked if they had considered how the “man of lawlessness” in the last days, would “sit”/rule over the temple – over the anointed ones.  One JW reached for her computer pad to do a bit of research.  She admitted it would be through a composite entity, but couldn’t give me an identity. 
      Yes, I did tell her that the man of lawlessness is the elder body, who has been given authority to judge God’s “special possession” as unworthy of receiving eternal life. (Rev 11:1,2; 13: 5-7,15) Immediately, I am told, “Jehovah is the ultimate judge”, despite the judgment of a spiritual “death” made by the elder body when one rejects the organization, or exposes its leaders’ lies.   (Matt 10:17,18; John 16:2; Rev 13:15)  I have noticed that it seems to be a common phrase among JWs that God is the judge, while they forget that Jesus has been given authority to judge.  Elders, not anointed, have no authority to do so. (John 8:51; 2 Cor 5:10; Rom 14:4) 
       As we spoke a bit more, I was thinking how very depressing it is to see their devotion to the organization and their full blindness to the role of God’s priesthood. (Rom 1:25; Rev 13:4) (Mal 2:7) The organization’s false doctrines, have a common thread that can’t be dismissed if one cares to scrutinize them.  They all weave together to minimize and suppress the identity and role of the anointed. When I asked the JWs who they believed should be the shepherds of the congregations, the elders or the anointed ones, the answer was most definitely, the elders.   I reminded them of the time Jesus appeared to his disciples after his resurrection.  He called to them from the shore when they were fishing on the Sea of Tiberias.  He miraculously filled their nets with fish after catching none during the night.  When they arrived on shore, he had prepared a breakfast of fish and bread.  Three times Jesus told Simon Peter to “tend my sheep”, “feed my sheep”. (John 21:1-19; 1 Pet 5:2-4) With Christ as the chief cornerstone of God’s Temple, and the apostles and prophets as its foundation, the additional anointed “living stones” over the years, have been given the same assignment as Simon Peter and the others received that day, to feed Christ’s sheep.  Eph 2:19-22 
      The JWs just shook their heads and silently scoffed.  Revelation’s Beasts have successfully “trampled” any evidence of the important role of God’s priests, before the eyes of those who love the organization. (Dan 11:31,32,36; Matt 24:15,16)  They believe the anointed will not act as God’s priests and kings until a future time…once sealed and joining the “144,000” in heaven. This is another false doctrine, according to God’s word.  2 Cor 1:22; Eph 1:13; Heb 12:22; Rev 5:9,10)
      As Dan 11:36 states, and with the help of a false prophet (Rev 13:11,12), the “man of lawlessness”/Beast from the Sea has done…
      “…exactly as he pleases, claiming to be greater than every god there is, even blaspheming the God of gods, and prospering…” 
      I think all of us are aware of just how easy it is to be captivated by lies.  We are also aware that believing in lies can result in one’s slavery to them. (Rom 6:16)  When we are taken “captive” by lies, it facilitates oppression born from a belief of what we erroneously accept as truth. (Col 2:8; 2 Thess 2:9,10; Rev 13:10) Our heart becomes hardened to any possibility of an alternative understanding of God’s word.  (Mark 8:17; Heb 4:7) 
      The conversation quickly concluded, and I walked away from these three lovely women, who were vocally content and at peace with their belief, that the layout of headship grafted on paper depicting their earthly organization, is correct. (1 Thess 5:3) It begins with “Jehovah”, to Jesus, the elders, and the rest of its members. God’s priests remain anonymous; scattered among them, and at the same time “surrounded” and held fast by demonic expressions used against them. (Jer 23:2; 50:17; Rev 16:13,14; 20:7-9) 
      Through the coming of “Elijah” sent by Christ (Matt 17:11), the words that Jesus read from Isa 61:1,2 apply again today:
      The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
      because he has anointed me
      to preach good news to the poor.
      He has sent me
      to proclaim release to the captives
      and recovery of sight to the blind,
      to set free the oppressed,
      19 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.
      20 He then rolled up the scroll, gave it back to the attendant, and sat down. And the eyes of everyone in the synagogue were fixed on him. 21 He began by saying to them, “Today as you listen, this Scripture has been fulfilled.”  Luke 4:18-21
      Yes, it has been fulfilled, a second time for those hearts that long for freedom from oppression and lies.   

For consideration:
      “Who are the gods?”
      “Two Witnesses/”Elijah” and “Moses”
      “Elijah Turns Hearts”
      Pearl Doxsey, 4womaninthewilderness blogspot

• By Srecko Sostar
      Dear reader.
      You have often come across terms, God's holy spirit and God's love.
      You have also often prayed for the favor of God, among other things asking that God's holy spirit help you, guide you, to have a spirit. Some Bible passages say that God gives something to people.
      We find expressions that say how God gives:
      - his spirit without measure - John 3:34.
      - a certain measure of faith - Rom 12: 3
      - a measure of grace - Eph. 4: 7
      - measure of authority - 2 Cor. 10:13
      - a double measure of blessing - Isaiah 61: 7
      - double measure of inheritance - Deut 21:17
      - double measure for bad deeds - Rev. 18: 6
      Also how a man seeks or receives from another man:
      - double measure of spirit - 2 Cr. 2: 9
      - double honor - 1 Tim. 5:17

There are also allegations relating to love. How love is given or received and under what circumstances:
      And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him. ”- John 14:21
      For God loved the world, - John 3:16
      I love those who love me - Prov 8:17
      Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens - Psalm 36: 5 -7
      I have loved you with everlasting love; - Jer 31: 3

From these statements we can see that love also works under certain circumstances. Sometimes it's eternal, going to heaven. Sometimes it is conditioned because he says: I will love you if you love me", "if you obey, listen me".
      Based on the paragraphs that speak of giving / receiving a spirit, I could conclude that God gives the holy spirit to those who seek it, and those whose hearts are pure receive that spirit from God. When GB claims that they make mistakes in word and deed because they are not perfect and because they are not "spirit-inspired," then that is just an excuse. When they claim that they are not "inspired by the spirit of God," that would mean that God does not give his spirit to anyone, not even to them. So, if they, as "God's elected," "anointed," cannot be "inspired," then they are actually sending the message that no one else can be "inspired." And then such a claim has the consequence, meaning, that God and his spirit are not able to be active. God works through his spirit, doesn't he? Well, he created the universe with his spirit ?! He wrote the Bible with his spirit ?! He uttered prophecies with his spirit ?! And today the spirit is unable to act on the few people sitting in Warwick?
      Does God lie when he says, "... for God gives the Spirit without limit. - John. 3:34
      Is the problem in the spirit of God? Or is it a problem in humans? :))

• By Witness
      Just minutes before dawn a week ago, I drove a couple of miles down the highway to care for the mixed flock of chickens, ducks and geese. They were waiting impatiently for their doors to swing open, allowing them to embrace the new day. As I passed the tall trees lining the roadway, the mountain came into view revealing a full moon, suspended just above the mountain’s summit. Against the softened blues of the early sky, it glowed with such intense brightness that I was taken aback by its pristine beauty. In the clear morning air, it radiated a brilliant white, enhanced by the rising of the sun. The moon and sun seemed to mutually work together; to bring light, hope and life to the new day dawning. I do hope many of you here also had a chance during the last few days, to enjoy the moon’s beauty in your area.
      The sun, moon and stars of the heavens hold symbolic spiritual meaning during these last days, in reference to the anointed remnant. Rev 22:16; Ps 89:37; Rev 1:20  Upon witnessing the moon’s vivid white light that morning, I thought of the “woman” covenant/promise, fulfilled as the Bride of Christ, and bringing life to God’s children in the Kingdom. Rev 7:13,14; 12:1; Gal 4:26,24; Rom 8:21; Rev 21:2,3;22:17
      Yet, before the birth of God’s Kingdom, those under the New Covenant in Christ who are to reflect the light and truth of the sun, of Jesus Christ, reside in the darkness of captivity. (John 8:12; Matt 5:16) Rev 12:2; 12:17; Luke 21:24; Dan 7:25; Rev 13:7,10
      God “sends” or allows this captivity, at Satan’s demand to sift them as “wheat”. Luke 22:31; Col 2:8;2 Thess 2:11,12; Rev 13:9,10; 16:13,14
      Their illuminating power as a “lamp”/”star” representing Christ, is brought to nothing. Matt 5:14,15; Phil 2:15; Joel 2:10; Dan 12:7
      Under a deceitful ruse, known as “Jehovah’s organization”, comprised of an army that every JW must listen to and respect as an authority over them, the symbolic light of the moon is vanquished. No priestly “star” is able to initiate personal sacrifices to God; no anointed one can speak the light of truth from their heart, but only what a false priesthood “serves” as spiritual food provided by a fallen star/false prophet. Rev 13:7; 2 Thess 2:4; Dan 8:10,11; Rev 8:10,11; 13:14,17
      “But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken." Matt 24:29
      Under this siege, God’s anointed alone are not powerful enough to ward off the army of immense size and strength; which tramples down their sacrifices, their voice, their position as God’s Temple priesthood, and any truth from their heart they may have to offer. 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Isa 63:18; Jer 12:10; Dan 11:31; Matt 24:15; Rev 11:1,2;20:7-9
      Jesus does not abandon his priesthood of “living stones” in their debased condition, but sends an “Elijah” to open the eyes of the captive, alerting them of their deathly state. Matt 19:25,26; Ps 94:17

The work of "Elijah" preaches a restoration of the bond between God's elect,
      and their Fathers (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ).  
      Without the restoration of those bonds...
      demonic teachings, cloudy eyes, lying hands, darkness, wormwood waters, sin, and death,
      (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )
      will take away all the "earth"/homeland of God.
      This is why Jesus causes these "two witnesses" to prophesy (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ),
      for the sake of a late crop/remnant
      (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )
      which still contains a blessing (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ).
      Pearl Doxsey

Yet, the moon symbolically turns to blood when the “two witnesses” are “killed” for their testimony to truth. John 16:2;Rev 11:3,7; 18:24; 12:10,11
      “The sun will be turned to darkness
      and the moon to blood
      before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.” Joel 2:31
      “ I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red” Rev 6:12
      This “killing” is performed by the Beast organization/counterfeit priesthood, who are guided to do so by its false prophet/Harlot. Acts 2:20; Rev 11:3,7;13:15;17:6

Please examine carefully, Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. : "For ***he must reign until*** he has put all his enemies under his feet.".
      -- Do you see from this last scripture, that Jesus is reigning while his enemies are being subdued?
      -- But the Bible tells us of a time, when Jesus is no longer subduing his enemies (The Great Tribulation), because his Temple is being "trampled by Gentiles",
      the heavenly luminaries "sun", "moon", and "stars" are darkened, and "the power of the holy ones is brought to nothing"
      (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )
      All this was prophesied to occur, due to Satan's release from the abyss, the outpouring of demonic spirits, lying signs, and wonders; the fall of "wormwood" (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ), and her releasing the locust-scorpion army from the abyss (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ).
      That is the "hour" in which Michael must stand up for his people(Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) to save the remnant (the Great Crowd), and bring the demonic powers of
      the man-of-lawlessness (the Wild Beast),
      and the false prophet (last Harlot)
      and Satan himself,
      to nothing (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ).
      -------- Yes, the thousand years have come and gone.
      We are in the Great Tribulation and Armageddon since Satan's release (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )
      and his giving the key to the abyss, to the fallen star, wormwood (Rev.8:10-11; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )
      Pearl Doxsey

At this time period, the anointed Temple members (1 Cor 3:16,17) will either sacrifice their life for Christ’s truth when standing up against the Beast; or for lies coming from this delusional idol, that marks them as its own. Rev 6:9; 13:16; 14:9-11
      When you have a moment, read Isaiah chapter 29 which describes God’s priesthood today in the organization. “Ariel” signifies not only “Jerusalem”, but specifically in this chapter, the altar of sacrifice. Rev 6:9; Mark 8:35
      Sadly, as the chapter relates, the majority of God’s priests sit in silence, spiritually depriving themselves of Christ’s offer of spiritual riches. Rev 3:18-22 They are secluded from the understanding of Revelation’s scrolls concerning them, as well as their companions. Dan 12:1,3,4; Rev 22:10; 10:7 They have not joined the Marriage Feast of the Lamb and cannot see the authentic promised blessings to soon come, in the Kingdom of God. Matt 22:8-10 They see only an illusory depiction of peace and “paradise”, painted by deceitful men. 1 Thess 5:3
      There is still time, though, to leave slavery to men and their idol behind; and be fed spiritual understanding of this time period of confusion and suffering, that God’s people have been subjected to. Rev 18:4-8 Through God’s saving grace, redemption and the light of life is bestowed on those who desire truth. Eph 5:8-14; Isa 45:15-17,22-24; 48:20
      17 In a very short time, will not Lebanon be turned into a fertile field
      and the fertile field seem like a forest?
      18 In that day the deaf will hear the words of the scroll,
      and out of gloom and darkness
      the eyes of the blind will see.
      19 Once more the humble will rejoice in the Lord;
      the needy will rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
      20 The ruthless will vanish,
      the mockers will disappear,
      and all who have an eye for evil will be cut down—
      21 those who with a word make someone out to be guilty,
      who ensnare the defender in court
      and with false testimony deprive the innocent of justice.
      22 Therefore this is what the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, says to the descendants of Jacob:
      “No longer will Jacob be ashamed;
      no longer will their faces grow pale.
      23 When they see among them their children,
      the work of my hands,
      they will keep my name holy;
      they will acknowledge the holiness of the Holy One of Jacob,
      and will stand in awe of the God of Israel.
      24 Those who are wayward in spirit will gain understanding;
      those who complain will accept instruction.” Isa 29:17-24

Articles by Pearl Doxsey, 4womaninthewilderness blogspot
      Who is to Blame?
      World-Earth-Home
      Earth Swallows Satan’s River
      “Two Witnesses” – “Lampstands”
      The Greatest Tribulation – What and Why?
      Mark of the Beast
      Who is the Destroyer?
      What is the Thousand Years?

• By Witness
      Satan uses subtleties to reveal his deception. Many people leaving the organization are appalled at finding what are called “subliminal images” sprinkled throughout the publications; dark images that become apparent once we “wake up”. Eph 5:14  At one time I was fascinated by them, but there is so much of that type of darkness that I realized it detracted from the message of light and truth that Jesus has revealed through his “two witnesses”. Rev 11:1-3
      However, something unusual was made note of on a forum, and I had to check it out myself. On the organization’s broadcasting channel, the brief introduction to its monthly studio videos begins with the initial music and a rotating globe, accompanied with photos of JWs all over the world. Very briefly, a huge bright ball of light appears over the map of the New York area, where we know the organization’s leaders reside in Warwick. Then, almost instantly, the organization’s logo, which represents its teachings, rests over the country of Israel. Why such an abnormally large ball of light? Why would the logo not be situation over New York instead of Israel? I don’t believe Satan’s organization does anything in innocence. The Bible may help us reason on it.
      (The Throne of Satan – 4womaninthewilderness blogspot)
      Abraham’s seed of “144,000” anointed ones in covenant with Christ, are compared to stars that are to bring blessings to mankind. Gen 15:5; 26:4; 22:17,18; 28:13,14; Gal 3:29
      “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” Matt 5:14-16
      Every anointed “star” should be shining such light from Christ in these last days. If they were, and a literal map was created to signify their light, the entire globe would detect and locate each anointed star by the light they would radiate. Dan 12:3; Rom 13:12; Phil 2:15; Heb 11:12; Rev 1:16,20
      However, this isn’t the case. One powerful star, fallen from God’s grace, has mislead all of spiritual “Israel”, God’s “land”, with its defiled teachings. Matt 24:24; 1 Tim 4:1; Rev 16:13-16 (1Cor 3:9,16,17; Eph 2:22)
      “And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, (torch) and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; 11 and the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” Rev 8:10,11

The identity "Wormwood" is a "fallen star" (Rev 8:10,11; Isa 14:12; Jer 51:53; Lam 2:1; Obad 1:4,10)
      and therefore, an unfaithful anointed one who is described as "great", "burning as a torch",
      and able to cause the deaths of "many" (Rev 8:11). ...the same one to whom Satan gives the "key to the abyss"[Rev 9:1 (the power over deception and death -Heb 2:14)].

We see that the first thing this unfaithful chosen one does, is unleash those now under her power (Rev 9:2,3) which is a parallel to the "two-horned beast" Rev 13:11 (Wormwood), empowering the collective Wild Beast (Rev 13:14,15).
      The Fallen Star and two-horned Beast/False Prophet, are both parallels, to the adulterous "Harlot" riding the Beast (Rev 17:3; Hos 9:1;1:2).
      All four illustrations are about the same identities.
      Harlot=two-horned False Prophet=Wormwood=Fallen Star=spiritual Jews in Covenant
      Wild Beast=locust-scorpions=man of lawlessness=disgusting thing in Holy Place=spiritual Gentiles

As you can see, the unfaithful Chosen Ones use those outside that covenant who are under their influence, to do their persecuting for them (Rev 11:7; 17:3; 13:11,12,15).
      But you may notice in Rev 17:3, that in the time of the end, there is a change in this arrangement (Dan 7:7,19,23; Rev 17:3) in that the Beast which the last "woman/Harlot" uses...
      is covered with "blasphemous names".

This unfaithful fallen star and her army of Gentile counterfeit priests, are self-proclaimed as
      "God's visible spirit-directed Organization" --Blasphemy! (Rev 17:3)
      From – Why Jesus came to earth / Last World Power over the Chosen Ones / "Iron" and "Clay", Pearl Doxsey

When this “spirit-directed” “mountain-like organization” turns on the Harlot/fallen star/wicked steward over God’s wayward priests, will the bright ball of light in their videos, remain positioned over New York? It will be interesting to see. Matt 24:45; Luke 12:42; 16:1,2

This is what the Lord, the Lord Almighty, says:
      “Go, say to this steward,
      to Shebna the palace administrator:
      16 What are you doing here and who gave you permission
      to cut out a grave for yourself here,
      hewing your grave on the height
      and chiseling your resting place in the rock?
      17 “Beware, the Lord is about to take firm hold of you
      and hurl you away, you mighty man.
      18 He will roll you up tightly like a ball
      and throw you into a large country.
      There you will die
      and there the chariots you were so proud of
      will become a disgrace to your master’s house.
      19 I will depose you from your office,
      and you will be ousted from your position. Isa 22:15-19

Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth. (Rev 1:5; 5:9,10)” Rev 17:15-18

Pearl Doxsey:
      “The Fallen Star”
      “The Steward’s Sacred Trust”
      4womaninthewilderness blogspot

• By Jack Ryan
      Shouldn't they be more spread out than that? (I'm sure they have people from other nations claiming to be anointed from other countries but the vast majority, at least the ones who get the most attention, are from the US).
    • By Witness
      Let’s face it, the creature in the drawing below, portrays ugly evil. And yet the organization relates Revelation’s stinging locusts to the anointed and their preaching work. Rev 9:3 God’s priests are to be messengers of truth from Christ, praising YHWH with the “fruit” of their lips. These teachings impart the light of life to those who accept them. Isa 43:21; Matt 5:14,16; 1 Pet 2:5,9; Heb 13:15; Rev 7:10,12 
      Would one who is to carry the “living water” from Christ, torture and afflict unsealed anointed ones – their brothers in Christ? John 4:10,14; 7:38; Rev 7:3; 9:4 Yet, that is what the locust army does! Rev 9:10 Also, God would not issue forth a proclamation bearing truth and light, from a realm of darkness, blindness, confusion and death. However, he would inspire His faithful anointed to trumpet a warning message of truth from heaven, concerning this deadly deception. Ezek 2:1-5; Rev 9:3; Ezek 2:6,7; Rev 8:13;9:13,14; Matt 24:31; Rev 11:1-3  
       Rev chapter 9 tells us that the locust army is given authority to afflict, oppress and deceive; having as its King, the Destroyer, which the scriptures clearly tell us is Satan the devil, the father of the lie. Isa 33:1; Rev 9:11; John 8:44.  
      The warning message from heaven would reveal the locust army as the man of lawlessness, “sitting”/ruling over the temple of God; a rule that afflicts and tramples the “living stones”/priesthood of God’s Temple; those members whom the organization states are the locusts! Dan 11:36,37; 8:11,24; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:4; Rev 13:5-7
       The message has indeed revealed the locust scorpions’ identity as a false, counterfeit priesthood “representing the royal priesthood”, in the organization. Ezek 44:6-9; Matt 24:15;2 Thess 2:3,8; Rev 11:1-3
      Please, JWs, don’t be fooled by your leaders’ interpretation of these locusts. The true identity of this great locust army encourages you to engage in the “preaching work”; well supplied with the latest spiritual food from your “faithful and discreet slave”. Matt 24:48-51; Rev 13:1,2,11,15 They view you as assisting the anointed by spreading a “plaguing message”, as it is called. Are you aware of this? Please consider, how would a message that scripture tells us brings the sting of deceit, which leads to sin, coincide with a preaching work that you perceive as the “good news of the kingdom”...and those who actively support it, as living the “best life ever?” Would you call your preaching message a destructive "plague"?  
      “And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the arth. 4 They were told (“poured forth-speak” Rev 16:13,14) not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. (Rev 7:3) 5 They were not allowed to kill them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6 During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.” Rev 9:3-6
      Each descriptive element of the locusts’ appearance helps target their identity.
      “The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. 8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth.”
      Their symbolic crown represents a false authority (as “princes”) bestowed on them by the “fallen star” that releases them from the abyss. 2 Pet 3:17; (Phil 2:15) Rev 9:1,2; 8:10,11 Through their obedience to this “fallen star”/false prophet, poisoned teachings flood the heart of those under the New Covenant “woman”. 2 Cor 11:4; Eph 4:14; Gal 4:26; Rev 8:10,11; 12:9,15,16  
      9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10 They had tails with stings, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).
       2 Thess 2:9-12 shows us that the army’s deceptive existence is according to the works of Satan. Their hearts repel truth, choosing instead to love the lie. God “sends” or allows this powerful army and its beguiling image, to subdue His anointed priests, ultimately sifting the righteous from the wicked; by their choice to either serve Him exclusively in truth, or love Satan’s deceptive lie. (1 Kings 22:21,22) Luke 22:31; John 3:19,20; 1 Tim 4:1; Rom 1:25; Rev 13:4
      Pearl Doxsey:
      “Are not locust's mouths known for devouring and swallowing (Nahum 3:15; Joel 1:4; Exod 10:12-14) .... not giving forth?
      No, a "plague/curse" of locusts are for destroying... not proclaiming life-saving truths (John 10:10). The locust-scorpions of Rev.9 are instead said to "sting".
      The Bible clearly tells us the purpose of that power (1 Cor 15:15,16) (Ezek 2:6; Luke 10:19) (Rev 9:10). Those with stingers inject sin into their victims... sin that brings forth paralysis and death (Rom 5:12; 8:2; 1 Cor 15:56).  
      The identity of the "man of sin" who gains power over the unsealed anointed, is also described in  2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 13:7; 9:10.
      In stating that the TAILS have death's stingers (Rev 9:10);
      these locusts deliver lies, sourced in the abyss from whence they came.
      The Locust-Scorpions are in subjection to, and under the direction of, that last False Prophet/Wormwood/Fallen Star. In servitude to that last Harlot, these Locust-Scorpions prophesy lies themselves (Isa 9:15,16; Rev 16:1).
      When these Locust-Scorpions falsely prophesy the Harlot's wormwood lies, what is the result to those who accept/receive/ingest those false doctrines?
      Although the Harlot's lies may taste as sweet as truth (Ps 119:103,98; Eze 3:3), the result is death (Rev 10:10; Prov 5:3-5; 7:27; 2:16-19; Isa 28:14,15; Rev 8:11; Deut 32:32; Rev 17:2). Those Chosen who remain under that power, remain in death. They are in subjection to Satan, through his agents, and they remain under the power of the Abyss and it's destruction... unsealed as slaves of God. They are obedient to doctrines of demons, rather than obedient to the teachings of God and Christ."
      (Deut 11:18; Rev 16:16); (Rev 14:1)
      From “Locust-Scorpions/Abaddon/fallen star/Wormwood”  4womaninthewilderness, Pearl Doxsey

Joel Chapter 2:
      Blow the trumpet in Zion,
      and sound the alarm on my holy mountain!
      Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble,
      for the day of YHWH is coming
      —it is indeed near.
      2 A day of darkness and gloom,
      a day of cloud and thick darkness,
      like the dawn spreads on the mountains,
      a great and strong army!
      There has been nothing like it from old,
      and after it nothing will be again for generations to come.
      3 Before them a fire devours,
      and behind them a flame burns.
      Like the garden of Eden is the land before them,
      and after them it is like a desolate desert,
      and nothing can escape them.
      4 Like the appearance of horses is their appearance,
      and like horsemen they run;
      5 like the sound of chariots on the tops of the mountains, they leap about;
      like the sound of a flame of fire
      devouring stubble;
      like a strong army arranged
      in rows for battle.
      6 From before them nations writhe,
      all faces turn pale.
      7 They run like mighty warriors,
      they scale the wall like men of war;
      each goes on its own way,
      and they do not swerve from their paths.
      8 They do not jostle one another;
      each goes on its own trail;
      and through the falling weapons,
      they are not halted.
      9 In the city they rush forth;
      on the walls they run.
      Into the houses they climb up;
      through the windows
      they enter like a thief.
      10 Before them the earth quakes;
      the heavens tremble;
      the sun and the moon grow dark,
      and the stars have withheld their splendor
      11 And YHWH utters His voice before His army,
      because His encampment is very large;
      strong is the one who carries out His decree,
      for great is the day of YHWH
      and exceedingly fearful.
      Who can endure it?
      12 “And even now,” declares YHWH,
      “return to me with all your heart,
      with fasting, and weeping, and wailing.”
      13 Rend your hearts and not your garments,
      and return to YHWH your God,
      because He is gracious and compassionate,
      slow to anger and great in loyal love,
      and relenting from harm.
      14 Who knows whether He will turn and relent,
      and leave a blessing behind Him,
      an offering and a libation,
      for YHWH your God?
      15 Blow the trumpet in Zion,
      sanctify a fast, call an assembly;
      16 gather the people, consecrate the assembly;
      assemble the elders, gather the children,
      even those who are breast-feeding;
      let the bridegroom come out from his private room,
      and the bride from her canopy.
      17 Between the colonnade and the altar,
      let the priests, the ministers of YHWH, weep.
      And let them say, “Take pity, YHWH, on your people.
      Do not make your inheritance a reproach,
      a byword among the nations.
      Why should they say among the nations,
      ‘Where is their God?’”
      18 Then YHWH became jealous for His land
      and took pity on His people.
      19 And YHWH answered and said to His people,
      “Look at me, I am sending to you
      grain, new wine, and olive oil,
      and you will be satisfied by it.
      I will not give you over any more
      as a disgrace among the nations.
      20 The northerner army
      I will remove from you;
      I will drive them to a desert
      and desolate land,
      its front to the eastern sea,
      and its rear into the western sea;
      its stench and odor will rise up
      because He has done great things.
      21 Do not fear, O land,
      rejoice and be glad,
      because YHWH has done great things.
      22 Do not fear, wild animals of the field,
      because the pastures of the desert have put forth new green shoots,
      because the tree has produced its fruit,
      the fig tree and the vine
      have yielded their produce.
      23 Be glad, O children of Zion,
      be glad and rejoice in YHWH your God,
      because he has given for you
      the autumn rains for your righteousness,
      and he has poured down for you rainwater,
      the autumn and spring rains, as before.
      24 The threshing floors will be full with grain,
      and the vats will overflow
      with new wine and olive oil.
      25 I will repay you the years
      that the locust has eaten,
      the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter,
      my mighty troops that I sent against you.
      26 And you will eat abundantly and be satisfied,
      and praise the name of YHWH your God,
      who has dealt with you wondrously.
      My people will forever not be ashamed.
      27 And you will know that I am in the midst of Israel,
      and I am YHWH,
      your God, and there is no other.
      My people will never be ashamed again.
      28 And it will happen afterward thus:
      I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh,
      and your sons and your daughters will prophesy,
      and your elders will dream dreams;
      your young men shall see visions.
      29 And also on the male slaves and on the female slaves,
      I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
      30 And I will set wonders in the heavens, and on earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke. 31 The sun will be changed to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the coming of the great and awesome day of YHWH. 32 And it will happen—everyone who calls on the name of YHWH will be rescued, because on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, as YHWH said, and among the survivors whom YHWH is calling. 

“Mark of Slavery”
      “666”
      “What is Sheol/Hades?”
      “Leviathan and the Abyss”
      4womaninthewilderness blogspot

• By Srecko Sostar
      GB claims how they are not "inspired". They also claim that the Organization is "spirit-guided". There is also an idea that God has always had his organization on Earth, the first being the Old Nation of Israel, and then First Assembly at the time of the Apostles, and after long centuries of darkness organization appeared again in 1879 as WT Society. So, we have three organizations in three time periods.
      Who has guided, led these organizations? We see that organizations were guided by people. The first was Moses, then the Judges and Prophets, the Kings, and then the Apostles and today is The GB. According to the present claims of this modern organization of God, it is logical to conclude that both of the previous two organizations had been guided by God by the same principles too, meaning, that no inspirational/uninspired people were at the forefront of a spirit-guided organization.
      Which tools are used to run today's organization? Thousands and thousands of pages of written text and public and private talks. All of these published texts and speeches were/are not "inspired", in fact, they presented many erroneous teachings and instructions, in the face of claims, that the organization is/was spiritually driven at the same time. So we have a God's spirit-guided organization that teaches the wrong things.
      What does this have to do with past God's organizations? In the past, members of those two perished Organizations also wrote texts and held public and private speeches. Did those texts and the words been "inspired". If we judge according to today's GB teachings and the way how God, supposedly,  leads a modern organization, we could rightly say that, how past leaders were not "inspired" when writing and gave speech. Because God has no need to "inspire" imperfect servants when He already has "spirit guided organization" :))
      What is "inspired" in that, if someone had wrote what he has seen or heard during her life? Or if they write down their memories after a few years after the event? Most of the biblical text is precisely this - writing what someone saw and heard personally or that writing came through the oral tradition, something that other people have seen, heard, and spoken in some period of time. Only in exceptional cases, the authors of certain parts of the script, claimed that the instructions/revelations/prophecy  were received through dreams, visions or God or angel directly addressed them. So, for a very small part of the text in the Bible, we can say that it is "inspired" by divine supernatural power. The vast majority of the text in the Bible is actually a retelling  of the events that have been experienced - either from oneself or from other people. And for such, there is no need for extra "inspiration", but a good memory of those who recount the event and a good memory of the one who later writes it.
      To bring claim that God, with his spirit, has led each of these three organizations, but that only the Israeli representatives (and writers) and representatives of the 1st Assembly (and the writers) had "inspired" directly with His spirit to make the written and spoken content, but how God changed his mind in the 19th century and gave up from doing the same way of managing his organization, it seems strange. Why would God be inconsistent with his principle of how to lead his earthly organizations? Why would God "inspire" Moses and the John (and all the rest between) to speak and write, but today he does not want to "inspire" his Anointed Representatives who sitting in GB? Was theirs time more difficult than today? Do not we live in the end time when all is much worst than before? :)))
      If JW  members considers that it is quite right and normal for God to lead his organization through "not inspired" texts of today's "servants of God" whose "research and knowledge was multiplied" and become far greater, clearer and safer because of more and more "Brighter Lights" that is far more advanced than before, of all what previous generations of God's servants knew and understand, then it is strange that today's texts and public speeches are so inaccurate and unsafe and need to be continually changed and corrected.
      From this WTJWORG idea of how God has kept his earthly organization in continuity since Moses' time, it is not difficult to doubt the accuracy of the texts that people have collected and incorporated into a single book, the Bible. In fact, if today's WT Society (WT is equal to God's Organization) texts contain both, accurate and incorrect things, then we could assume that the old records,  "publications" and "public and private talk" of Old Time Organizations, in their content were subject to the influence of the human factor too. The idea may seem strange and impossible (because "God with the spirit" leads his organizations) but that not give guaranties that such Organizations will not End Up in Some Form of Slavery (to inside and/or to outside Masters). Recall yourself how had ended previous 2 God's Organizations. 

But what do you think that after 1 or 2 thousands of years from now, when we all become old dust and ashes, someone came up with the idea of choosing certain WT Society texts and create a modern "Bible" for JW?

• By James Thomas Rook Jr.
      I realize there are many reasons to go to an Assembly, or Convention, and when my children were living at home they would go to others' conventions  for a variety of reasons, as well as their own.
      I would always ask them when they returned home "What did you learn that was new?" .  This was important to me as I had to work long hours to afford to finance their explorations and socialization, which I thought was important ... but I still expected them to learn something new ... and since I was paying for their travels, to tell me what was going on.
      Generally, attendance to an out of town Convention nearby would cost about $200 a day, times three days, so that would be $600.
      Now that I am retired, and my income has been cut by about 80%, it's even MORE important to me to want to get good value for the time and money I would be spending for my wife and I to spend three days, traveling out of town, to learn something of lasting value .... something worth at least three days of our time, which is painfully obviously shorter, and the what is now considerable effort and considerable expense.
      In Engineering it's important that the "Law of diminishing returns" be observed so that you do not go physically, mentally or emotionally bankrupt.
      Perhaps I am just asking for some encouragement that the effort is worth the cost and effort, and that the benefit is worth it, so if I may ask ......
      WHAT DID YOU LEARN THAT WAS NEW AT THE 2019 "LOVE NEVER FAILS" REGIONAL CONVENTION ?

• By Srecko Sostar
      Inspired ....spirit-driven.... spirit-guided.....motivated.....to have spirit of....lead up by spirit....to feel that spirit leads us ..... spirit impelled him .... he came in the spirit....sent out by the spirit....spirit did not permit them.....bound by the spirit...he was in the spirit....carried him away in the spirit... and many more other phrases in the Bible.
      Why JW's mostly, generally think that "inspiration" is action reserved only to JHVH and Jesus or devil and demons?
      "Inspiration" is state/condition of some person soul, mind and emotions.  The biblical / religious state of inspiration comes mainly out of the will of the people. But do you think how this is something that can be  achieved/put on/force upon only by the actions of superhuman powers?
      JW's are very occupied with their religion in own life and have specific relationship to this word and have specific (organizational) understanding of the concept about this special word - inspired. They think, I think that they do think :)), about this word only in religious sense and consider how it is about or only about some sort of divinity or divine holiness (or devil evil) in background.
      Because they attach great importance to this word in only one direction, they forget that there is also a very powerful influence of another force. It's the spirit of man. JW's must recall themselves more often that people are created on the image of God. And that all people in themselves have a strong spirit (of divine source by birth and genetically inherited). This human spirit is powerful and can inspire other people (earthly spirits) around them. You, as individual can be inspired by people around you or by people about whom you hear about, you are watching, you read about. 
      Also it is interesting how some other things can inspire people. For example; nature, music, poetry, stories, events, animals, imagination.
      Please, join to this topic and give, express your thoughts. Let your spirit free and let's inspire others :)))

• By Witness
      How many times have some of us cut off a bruised section of, let’s say an apple, and still enjoyed eating the rest? We know that normally a small bruise doesn’t affect the taste of the apple.    The other day, I had one apple left of any fruit available; one which was clean of bruises, but was just beginning to rot.  I knew this, but felt I could cut off the soft brown blemish and eat the rest, just as I had done with a bruise.  Upon cutting, I could see the rot had traveled into the core, but I diligently scored out the discolored tissue with the hope of enjoying what remained.  The first bite told the story of bitter rottenness.  The unpleasant taste had traveled well through the apple; and yet, I made sure I ate as much as I normally would, all the while questioning why I pushed myself to eat such a terrible tasting piece of fruit.    
      Well, I’ll not be doing that again…ever. When an apple begins to rot, fungus has made its way into the flesh through a puncture in the skin.  It can happen from contaminated water during the harvesting process; and it is true that “one bad apple spoils the whole bunch”, through the off-gassing of the hormone “ethylene”.  An apple infested with fungal mold will spread and contaminate other fruit, looking for another host to grow on; and it successfully accomplishes rotting the whole bunch, all while taking place in the dark. To ripen, an apple needs the light from the sun; to rot and decay – disease and darkness. 
      It seems appropriate that trees are expressed in the Bible as the source of pure teachings, although there are those who are considered bearers of rotten fruit.  It is by their “fruit” that we recognize true or false prophets, or true or false teachers.  So, it is the anointed who are these trees outlined in the scriptures. Ps 1:1-3  Whatever their heart contains will be the nature of the “fruit” they produce and supply to their hearers.  Luke 6:43-45 
      Matt 12:33-37 -  Either make the tree good and its fruit will be good, or make the tree bad and its fruit will be bad; for a tree is known by its fruit. 34 Brood of vipers! How can you speak good things when you are evil? For the mouth speaks from the overflow of the heart. 35 A good person produces good things from his storeroom of good, and an evil person produces evil things from his storeroom of evil. 36 I tell you that on the day of judgment people will have to account for every worthless word they speak. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”
      Matt 7:15-20  -  “Be on your guard against false prophets who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravaging wolves. 16 You’ll recognize them by their fruit. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes or figs from thistles?17 In the same way, every good tree produces good fruit, but a bad tree produces bad fruit. 18 A good tree can’t produce bad fruit; neither can a bad tree produce good fruit. 19 Every tree that doesn’t produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 So you’ll recognize them by their fruit.
      Pearl Doxsey:
      “Trees are only a symbol which represents, teachers.
      If there were no symbolic "trees",
      there would be no witnesses of God, nor offering of spiritual food (knowledge).
      Each tree decides what kind of teacher they will be,
      and what sort of "fruit" they will produce and offer others to "eat".
      God equips them with wisdom so that they can enjoy
      the happiness of giving
      the knowledge of life.
      But God does not force them to produce what He wishes.
      Their mouth will produce fruit according to the abundance of their own heart.
      (Luke 6:45; Matt 12:33-37; 7:20; Heb 13:15; John 1:1,4;8:12;12:46;Prov 11:30;10:11;3:13,18; Eph 5:8-12)

The Bible reveals that Satan's mouth, also bears "fruit"/teachings (Rev 16:13;12:15; Col2:8; 2 Cor 11:3; 1 Tim 6:20,21; Gen 3:4,5; Rev 2:24; James 3:15)

Just as Jesus is "the way" and his teachings are the road to life; Satan's deceptions are the road which leads to destruction (2 Thess 2:9,10; Matt 7:13; Rev 12:9). All of Satan's teachings/"fruit" are lies, darkness, error/sin, and they lead to death John 8:44; Heb 2:14; James 1:15. To take in such teachings is to be deceived. Eve herself obtained this falsely-called knowledge (Gen 3:13; 1 Tim 6:20; James 3:15) which resulted in her death (Rom 5:12; Gen 2:17). 
      (From “Two Trees”, 4womaninthewilderness)
      Dear JWs, the phrase, “new light” which is assigned to new Watchtower teachings, is a twist of scripture to hide the rotten blemishes on the “fruit” your “trees” have produced for over a century. (to get a more comprehensive understanding of Prov 4:18 , read Prov 4:10-19)  The “new” apple looks perfect at first glance, until you take the time to examine it thoroughly and find the beginning evidence of decay.  You have a choice not to eat rotten “fruit; in fact, Jesus expects you to examine all teachings by anointed ones. It is only men who expect you to gratefully accept their time-tested rotten offerings.   2 Cor 11:19,20; Rev 13:11,14-17  From what many of us have experienced, we realize the majority of Watchtower’s teachings are rotten to the “core” of its existence. If you have not done so, I hope you search for the list of failed dates of Armageddon’s arrival, which affected other time-table dates and doctrine associated with them, such as the meaning of “this generation”.  1 John 4:1  
      Can you imagine Jesus offering “fruit” with any source of disease or blemish to his listeners, while he was on the earth? James 3:17
      He told his disciples:  “You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—FRUIT THAT WILL LAST—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.”  John 15:16
      Would this be possible without the light of life from the Son?  John 1:1,4;8:12  
       “For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light— 9 for the fruit of the light consists of all goodness, righteousness, and truth -  10 testing what is pleasing to the Lord. 11 Don’t participate in the fruitless works of darkness, but instead expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to mention what is done by them in secret.  Eph 5:8-12
      JWs, would you say your leaders’ “fruit” concerning the many historical changes to “this generation” ripened in the light of Christ, or did each new version emerge from the same diseased bunch, harboring mold in some dark WT cellar? It is a fact that many fruitless, worthless teachings have been tossed out by the organization. Titus 1:15,16  Will there be more?  The Bible states “Wormwood’s” waters contaminate true teachings and mislead many with a corrupted form of “nourishing food”. Heb 12:15; Rev 8:10,11;16:13   Please, put the pieces together; through my own experience, I perceived that what they offer you as “good fruit” is already riddled with disease, spawned in the dark recesses of evil men’s hearts.  Isa 28:14,15,7,8; Eph 2:1-3 
      1 Tim 6:20,21:  “Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, avoiding irreverent and empty speech and contradictions from what is falsely called knowledge. 21 By professing it, some people have departed from the faith.”
      2 Thess 2:9,10:  “The coming of the lawless one is based on Satan’s working, with all kinds of false miracles, signs, and wonders,10 and with every wicked deception among those who are perishing. They perish because they did not accept the love of the truth and so be saved.”

Consider Pearl Doxsey’s article  – “Wormwood/The False Prophet/Armageddon”, 4womaninthewilderness

• By Witness
      @TrueTomHarley  "Focus on the purpose of the anointing. They have a lot of work to do, if this verse is any indication."
      Okay.
      He's referring to 1 Pet 2:9:
      But you are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  a people for special possession,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  that you should declare abroad the excellencies”Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  of the One who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light - 1. Peter 2:9
      Srecko provided this quote:
      WTJWORG quote: Such adopted state brings benefits of freedom from “a spirit of slavery causing fear,” replacing it with the confidence of sons; of hope of a heavenly inheritance assured by the witness of God’s spirit. At the same time these spiritual sons are reminded by their adoption that such position is by God’s undeserved kindness and selection rather than by their inherent right.  https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/pc/r1/lp-e/1200271355/1/0
      “…of the One who called you out of darkness and into His wonderful light”

“Such adopted state brings benefits of freedom from a “spirit of slavery causing fear”, replacing it with the confidence of sons; of hope of a heavenly inheritance assured by the witness of God’s spirit.
      Does this freedom from darkness, slavery and fear happen when a present or future anointed one has either just embraced the organization or been a seasoned member of it? 
      Or, like myself does it happen when one steps out of the organization, receiving confidence in Holy Spirit’s ability to aid me in doing God’ will?  I could still be in the organization, timidly denying and deliberately forgetting my anointing over the initial fear of unworthiness, and what those in charge may judge me as. Matt 10:28; Mark 8:35   After all, what elder would have been convinced that a young 25 year-old woman was anointed upon just entering the organization?   For over 30 years, the “token” of Holy Spirit that I and all anointed receive, was never appreciated. Where would that have put me when Jesus returns?  Would I have received eternal life for squandering away what should have been the start of the progression of knowledge and faith in God? Eph 2:8-10  How could I have imitated Christ when I rejected his Headship over me and substituted men to be that head, instead?  Eph 4:20,21; Prov 22:19; 2 Thess 3:5
      How many more in the organization are like me?
      “What is the spirit doing to a heart during anointment? (See Rom.2:29)
      The heart is being circumcised by spirit...being cleansed and inducted.
      The token in the heart is direct contact with Holy Spirit. It is like God touching you directly.
      What heart-felt emotion does this cause....What does that token in the heart feel like?
      That feeling highlights the truth of 1John4:8
      LOVE
      The token in the heart is an overwhelming flood of love as never experienced before...directly from God, as He chooses and cleanses your heart.
      This is separate from the progressive learning through Christ (imparted due to one's anointed identity)...also by virtue of the anointed designation and Holy Spirit.
      Those who are chosen, come under Christ's progressive teaching (Eph.4:20,21; Matt.13:12; John15:5; Rom.11:17). (Pearl Doxsey, “Holy Spirit at Work, The Token”)
      I did feel that overwhelming love; but I remained lost and oblivious to God’s purpose; not only for me personally, but ignorant of His full purpose for all anointed ones.  1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:19-22; Rev 5:9,10; Rev 22:1,2,17  Not far behind my experience, are the rest of the anointed priests in the organization.   Each one has received a special spiritual gift from God. Eph 4:11-13  Are these gifts used, or does God’s priesthood remain in the dark about their individual purpose God had set out for them?  Under both the GB and the “uncircumcised” elder body’s rule, they are to ignore what God has placed in their hearts. Rom 2:28,29; Dan 8:12; 12:7  The GB has no need of them, since a great counterfeit priesthood has taken their place. Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; Dan 11:31 The elders uphold the GB’s direction to insure the anointed are working individually, separate from each other; not to bond, not to join together as one body; which totally contradicts scripture. 1 Cor 12:24-26 They have perverted God’s Word to satisfy their lust for power.   Micah 3:9; Rev 13:11; 8:10,11    Cutting, sarcastic remarks such as the following, help herd them in the direction the GB want them to go…one of oblivion and servitude to what the leaders have devised and cherish, an earthly organization; a Beast with great power over God’s chosen ones.    Rev 13:1,2, 5-8
       All that I say, are not new points.  I’ve written them many times here; nothing has changed. If a person’s heart loves the organization built by men, over the organization of God,  built upon His Son (His Temple priesthood of “living stones” 1 Pet 2:5,9), nothing that I speak will make a difference in changing one’s heart to “see” the blasphemies committed by the Watchtower and its Harlot leaders.  Rev 13:6; 2:20 
      So anointed ones do not think that they are better than others. They know that Jehovah does not necessarily give anointed ones more holy spirit than he gives his other servants. And they do not feel that they can understand Bible truths more deeply than anyone else. Wt 16/11 p. 22
      They know and feel these things, do they?  Or, are they spoon-fed lies by a wicked slave who prefers to silence their opinion and any truth they may have in their heart? Matt 24:48-51
      IF they worked as one anointed Body directly following their only Head, Jesus Christ, what would they know?   Prov 4:18; 1 Cor 13:9,10; Rom 12:6; 1 Cor 12:12,13
      Each one would learn their purpose as GOD outlined for them; not the purpose of men, not as a “human message”.  2 Thess 2:13; Phil 1:6; Eph 4:13
      They would teach God’s laws to the people, “for the healing of the nations”.  Jer 23:32; 31:33;Ezek 44:23; Mal 2:7; Heb 8:10
      They would freely offer up sacrifices of praise to the one true God, not to the “mountainlike organization”.  Rev 13:4
      As one Body, they would come to “know all things”.  1 Thess 5:19; 1 John 2:27
      They would bear only good fruit “that remains”, sourced in the nourishing sap of the vine, Jesus Christ.  John 15:1-5,8,16; James 1:17; 1 John 4:1
      They would each shine the light of truth and love of Christ, for all in God’s spiritual House to benefit from, including all lovers of truth in Christ.  Ps 43:3; Matt 5:14-16; John 14:6 
      “…who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light” 
      The organization cannot emit the “wonderful light” from the Father and Christ, since it is a well-cloaked mechanism of slavery to men – a spiritual, strong, psychological attempt to win over the minds of it’s adherers, backed by evil intentions.  2 Thess 2:9-12; Rev 16:13,14  What is taught may sound so pleasing, so “nutritious”, but if one digs underneath the surface teaching; the very opposite is found.  If truth is spoken, what is practiced is not the truth that may have be verbalized.  Luke 12:1,2
      What are the “abc’s” of a psychological – in this case, spiritual – trap?  I’ve referred to this before:
      To grasp psychological entrapment we must first comprehend the simplest traps of all physical traps for animals. Animal traps are ingenious devices devilishly clever and efficient, and utterly sinister in their effect on their victims. What properties then make animal traps work?
       (If humans can devise such traps, how much more sinister would a trap devised by Satan turn out to be? Would it be perceived as a trap at first sight? Amos 3:5; 2 Cor 11:13-15)
      First of all an effective animal trap must be able to lure or to distract the quarry into behaving in ways which threaten its self-preservation.
      …A dedication to the organization on the premise of the false belief that salvation is obtained through such a commitment; while simultaneously convincing one that he is serving God whole-souled.  Deut 8:10; 30:17,181 Kings 12:28-31; Matt 6:24
      “Loyalty to God also includes loyalty to his organization.” 01/10/1 pg 20-23
      Can any JW provide a scripture to validate this claim?
      They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. Rom 1:25
      Second, an effective animal trap permits traffic in one direction only.
      …Just as a “live” trap secures the animal, any effort to escape the Watchtower can result in a spiritual “killing” – disfellowshipping. Rev 13:15  In essence, the comfortable cage that surrounds JWs, becomes the organization.   Col 2:8; Rev 13:10
      Incredibly, James 4:8a, Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
      translates into…”As we approach the universal war of Armageddon it is vital to stay close to Jehovah’s mighty organization. w72 6/1 p. 333
      “While Satan’s organization crumbles, the organization of Jehovah prospers marvelously under his protection and guidance.” w71 9/15 pp. 559-564 
      Well then, that is enough of a boast to keep a JW inside; to regulate the traffic flow going in and not out, of the organization.  Yet, are these statements really true?  The organization has crumbled in Russia, and is threatened with extinction in other countries as well. Numbers world-wide are decreasing.   Again, which organization is it, that belongs to Satan?  It is the one pretending to belong to God; the one promising you will prosper, while it crumbles around you.  This “mountain” will continue to reduce in size, while the true Mount Zion/God’s Temple of “144,000” will “fill the earth”.  Zech 4:7; Dan 2:35; (Rev 13:4,15); Rev 8;8 
      “When you see (“New”) Jerusalem (Rev 21:1,2) being surrounded by armies, (elder body/"man of lawlessness") (2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:2) you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written." Luke 21:20-22
      Third, an effective trap is often engineered so the quarry's very efforts to escape, entrap it all the more.
      …by using the threat of losing all knowledge of life one has known when rejecting the organization. This limits the range of one’s spiritual mobility, just the opposite of spiritual freedom necessary to “test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.” 1 John 4:1
      For those anointed who reject this threat in order to bond with Christ and the Body, they are blessed with his protection; which is much stronger than any organization on earth can provide - no matter how large, how beautiful, how successful it appears in producing a “preaching work”, of their own making.  Zech 4:6,7; John 10:9,10
       Finally, an effective trap must be suited to the particular attributes of the quarry it is designed to capture.
      …by baiting it with true teachings, followed by a vow of exclusive devotion to the organization, regardless of what false doctrine develops over time.  Satan knows the anointed ones recognize truth aided by the Holy Spirit “deposit” given them when anointed.  He uses this knowledge to entrap the remaining ones of the woman’s seed during the last days, and eventually flood them with lies. Rev 12:15
      Some types of personal interactions are psychological traps for capturing people; they are remarkably similar to self-entrapment. Like animal traps, their effectiveness lies in the trapper's ability to lure the quarry into a course of action that leads to entrapment.
      The course of action taken by anointed and others, is dedication to the organization that requires whole-souled service. You must agree, your entire life is devoted to “Jehovah’s organization”   God does not have a share in the world’s endeavors. John 4:23,24  Simply, Satan has spearheaded his campaign of deceit against God’s saints, using his access and authority over the world.  Luke 4:7,8  God focuses on the faithfulness expected of His priests to serve Him and His Son. 1 John 5:1-5  However, He backs away and allows the demands of Satan to sift us as “wheat”, by presenting us with this ultimate deception. Matt 4:1; Luke 22:31;  2 Thess 2:9-12 To be found worthy, each anointed must be tested as Jesus was. How do you see this happening JW?   As you peer into the world for Armageddon to come and go as Satan desires you to do; from his other hand, he has placed the test right in yours , and right in the palm of the anointed priests.  We are either victorious in combating his deception and lies; or, we succumb to the power of men over us to support their counterfeit “Zion”.    It is the essence of the Great Tribulation and Armageddon. 
      The human motives leading to entrapment include greed, excessive ambition and the need to save face or to punish an adversary. Similarly, when our personal or professional life disappoints us and our efforts to achieve a turn-around do not pay off quickly enough, we may decide to justify the high cost by renewing our commitment and remain on the treadmill.
      What is the high cost of remaining on Watchtower’s treadmill?  Dear JWs, it can mean your life.
      At the end of the symbolic “thousand years”, which is now, Satan uses deceit to mislead the “saints” and those with them, into idolatry and submission to the rule of men.  This trap is an ‘ingenious device devilishly clever and efficient, and utterly sinister in its effect on the victim’.   The Watchtower even uses the term “deceit” to describe Satan’s tactics when he is let loose from the abyss; but naturally, they lead you to believe it is still to come. 
      Very clever. 
      For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.  Col 1:13

Pearl Doxsey - "When are the full "144,000" completed?"  - 4womaninthewilderness blogspot