The World News Media

Did Jesus ever forbid the use of blood to save a human life ?

JOHN BUTLER

Jehovah has clearly and unambiguously prohibited the use of blood for sustaining human life.  Many times, OT and NT.

Can I question this point please ?

Did Jesus ever forbid the use of blood to save a human life ?  Can you show me a scripture where JESUS forbids the use of blood to save a human life ? 

Let us look at a few points here.

I think it is true that the Jews / Nation of Israel practised something known as Pikuach Nefesh 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pikuach_nefesh

This meant life was precious and should be saved even if it meant going against the Law.

Add to this that Jesus gave an example which in my opinion goes much deeper than the actual words of the scripture.  Matthew 12 v 9 through 12.

After departing from that place, he went into their synagogue, 10  and look! there was a man with a withered* hand!k So they asked him, “Is it lawful to cure on the Sabbath?” so that they might accuse him.l11  He said to them: “If you have one sheep and that sheep falls into a pit on the Sabbath, is there a man among you who will not grab hold of it and lift it out?m12  How much more valuable is a man than a sheep! So it is lawful to do a fine thing on the Sabbath.”

Surely here Jesus is saying that it is right to go against 'the Law' and /or the principles of it, to save a life. 

And please tell me, from where do those 'blood bits' come from that the GB say the congregants can use ?  I honestly have no idea on that one. 

However if those 'blood bits' come from blood itself then isn't that actually using blood ?

My wife hates cherries in cakes, so she picks them out, but she still eats the cake. If a person uses bits out of blood then in my opinion they are still using blood. 

Over to you guys. 

• Views 2k
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would it be proper for a vampire to pray before their meal?

In a simple world, no, but in reality, yes. This is the case with those who practice vodou/black magic before tearing their victim to shreds for their blood. a Very disgusting and sick thing, but it i

I remember about eight years ago, after I cut the tip of my left hand trigger finger through the bone at the first joint with a chain saw, and stuck it back on with duct tape, and it apparently healed

1 hour ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

However if those 'blood bits' come from blood itself then isn't that actually using blood ?

My wife hates cherries in cakes, so she picks them out, but she still eats the cake. If a person uses bits out of blood then in my opinion they are still using blood. 

Over to you guys. 

Does this mean you don’t eat meat? Have you ever gone to a restaurant and ordered a juicy steak? I read this somewhere in the past in this forum. Does animal blood completely get drained by the butcher? Should all witnesses then become vegetarians even though God told Adam he could eat meat?

https://www.news.com.au/national/revolutionary-blood-hboc-201-saves-tamara-coakley/news-story/94e7b09e2b540c87f30fbf08d929bff1

As I recall here. It took about 6 drops of cow blood to make this synthetic blood. 

1 hour ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

And please tell me, from where do those 'blood bits' come from that the GB say the congregants can use ?  I honestly have no idea on that one. 

I agree 100%.

The GB's current position is based on greed.

They do not want to be sued out of existence, lose their cushy well-fed jobs, and all those billions in free money.

The Lawyers and Accountants are now deciding Theology and Doctrine for Jehovah's Witnesses.

The GB are merely puppets to their "Helpers", the Society's Lawyers, and the Society's Accountants.

Currently, if we separate blood into fractions and hook up 13 different IV's, it's "legal".

If it come into our bodies in ONE tube, we get disfellowshipped.

it makes no sense whatsoever with any other explanation than pure, unadulterated greed.

7 hours ago, Hankulan Tunani said:

Does this mean you don’t eat meat? Have you ever gone to a restaurant and ordered a juicy steak? I read this somewhere in the past in this forum. Does animal blood completely get drained by the butcher? Should all witnesses then become vegetarians even though God told Adam he could eat meat?

https://www.news.com.au/national/revolutionary-blood-hboc-201-saves-tamara-coakley/news-story/94e7b09e2b540c87f30fbf08d929bff1

As I recall here. It took about 6 drops of cow blood to make this synthetic blood. 

I know it isn't the case in some parts of the US. To me, even my own people, they see blood as something sacred, that blood is life, therefore consuming blood of any kind they will not do, be it from man or beast, far deeper than that there is superstition regarding blood use by those who are occult, those who practice voudou, to which in English is referred to as Black Magic, and such is practiced very heavily in forbidden areas of the country in the Caribbean. Anyone who practice such tends to consume not just blood, but flesh too, even from human beings, which is satanic to the highest degree.

Although most of us live in the US or elsewhere, this part of which we abide by still in effect.

Whenever we are to eat something, we clean it because in the US, chemicals is put on to the food, especially meats and poultry, seafood, we do so by using lemons and lime to clean with hot water. This is the same case as making sure the blood is 100% cleaned out, hence using lemon, lime and hot water, sometimes vinegar.

I think what needs to be done is cleaning the meat properly, but for me, it angers me how some here, mainly in New York just unpack some red meat and throw it on the grill like that, no realize things can go south, others can get a sickness and or cancer.

Another factor is what they are feeding the animals, such as Cows, Chicken, and or other, for if the Cows were given drugs and or some hormones or something of that nature, people can end up consuming such.

I know there are JWs who are also Caribbean, some African, Latinos, they clean the meat thoroughly before eating, even non-JWs among them too.

As for blood transfusions it is a mixed bag, for I know JWs are not the only Christians with this view. In Islam, they do not take blood unless you force them, but they are semi-compliant with another Muslim who is their doctor, for Jews, it is 50/50 for some are for it and others are not.

Then you got Project Ambrosia, and the Black Market whereas young children and teens from Black and Latino communities.

7 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I agree 100%.

The GB's current position is based on greed.

They do not want to be sued out of existence, lose their cushy well-fed jobs, and all those billions in free money.

The Lawyers and Accountants are now deciding Theology and Doctrine for Jehovah's Witnesses.

The GB are merely puppets to their "Helpers", the Society's Lawyers, and the Society's Accountants.

Currently, if we separate blood into fractions and hook up 13 different IV's, it's "legal".

If it come into our bodies in ONE tube, we get disfellowshipped.

it makes no sense whatsoever with any other explanation than pure, unadulterated greed.

The only blood that should be of anyone's concern is the Christ. It isn't easy when one recognizes what Covenant he or she is under. In the end, as they put it, it is up to choice.

3 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

Would it be proper for a vampire to pray before their meal?

In a simple world, no, but in reality, yes. This is the case with those who practice vodou/black magic before tearing their victim to shreds for their blood. a Very disgusting and sick thing, but it is the reality in the Caribbean, for such consider black magic and any ritual pertaining to it as a religion and they have false gods and goddesses that they follow. Believe me, I had witness things, that you yourself would not want to see, for even to this day it is one of those memories that you cannot remove from your mind, especially when a relatives of your was victim.

In the US and EU, so called Christians who subjected themselves to the believe that taking the blood of the young [young blood transfusions], age range being 18 to 24, would enhance their life, prolong their life and so forth, hence we have people paying big money, anywhere between $6k-$8k+ for blood donations of the young to give to the older folks. And such ones who do these consider themselves as saints, they eat and they pray, as they are committed to such things. On the other side of the spectrum, you have those who get their blood from blacks and latinos of all ages, organs even, torn out of their bodies, replaced with things, for example, newspaper in one real life situation regarding a minor. People like this take, sell and use whatever they can pull from their victim and when it is Sunday they think they are saints.

There are things of this world that is not spoken of, and even it has been spoken off, not much of it gets out.

On 10/12/2018 at 11:29 AM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Space Merchant:

I have to admit that I am totally astonished at the ideas that you come up with.

I had to sit down for this one

These are not ideas, this is what actually takes place i such countries and what is taking place in the US/EU as we speak.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:49 PM, Space Merchant said:

In a simple world, no, but in reality, yes. This is the case with those who practice vodou/black magic before tearing their victim to shreds for their blood. a Very disgusting and sick thing, but it is the reality in the Caribbean, for such consider black magic and any ritual pertaining to it as a religion and they have false gods and goddesses that they follow. Believe me, I had witness things, that you yourself would not want to see, for even to this day it is one of those memories that you cannot remove from your mind, especially when a relatives of your was victim.

In the US and EU, so called Christians who subjected themselves to the believe that taking the blood of the young [young blood transfusions], age range being 18 to 24, would enhance their life, prolong their life and so forth, hence we have people paying big money, anywhere between $6k-$8k+ for blood donations of the young to give to the older folks. And such ones who do these consider themselves as saints, they eat and they pray, as they are committed to such things. On the other side of the spectrum, you have those who get their blood from blacks and latinos of all ages, organs even, torn out of their bodies, replaced with things, for example, newspaper in one real life situation regarding a minor. People like this take, sell and use whatever they can pull from their victim and when it is Sunday they think they are saints.

There are things of this world that is not spoken of, and even it has been spoken off, not much of it gets out.

You really need to get a life, but I would love to see the proof that elderly Christians are paying for blood transfusions from younger people.

12 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

You really need to get a life,

Thanks for the concern, Matthew, but I already have a life (not sure if you are joking or not but what I said is serious and true). Another thing is I am aware of what is going around me rather than hide under a rock, not thinking about how critical things are getting, mainly due to the fact that the general public and people of all kinds are unaware of what is going on, it would seem you are out of loop yourself, I would suggest you start looking into things your news media doesn't dare to say in order to maintain their democracy.

12 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

but I would love to see the proof that elderly Christians are paying for blood transfusions from younger people.

The Christians of which I speak of is of those within the realm of the conservatives/liberal, especially those who reside in Silicon Valley; support it even, their cause regarding such, so to speak.

And what is mentioned is actually true, this Project Ambrosia. Project Ambrosia was founded by Stanford graduate Jesse Karmazin, medical school graduate without a license to practice medicine. It is regarding young blood from those in the ages 18 to 24 range, for this young blood of which is spoken of is something on the menu for wealthy folks who believe that the blood of the young can someone prolong their lives. According to Bill Faloon, the 63-year-old former mortician (also the founder of The Church of Perpetual Life and a speaker at The First Transhumanist Church), he even stated himself that such ones can prolong their lives and become more healthier, in his on words he said: Â“Not only do you get to potentially live longer Â… but youÂ’re going to be healthier. And some of the chronic problems you have now may disappear.” Now we have Project Ambrosia who began a clinical trial that had about a sum of 80 people over the ages 35 and older with a pay out of $6,000 to $8,000 range, most sources say $8k, to get an plasma infusion from young donors around ages 18-24, other sources say around the ages of 16 and 25. Project Ambrosia wants to publish this information later on in hopes of positive review.

Other connections to Project Ambrosia: Alkahest and The Young Blood Institute

Links:

There has been a lot of vocal Christians who are against this, such ones like Soulja of God, who he and his crew kept bringing up verses from the Bible, ones like Leviticus 17:14, even that of Acts 15:20 and 29 and several other verses to this regard.

Now on the other side of the spectrum we have Voudou, otherwise known as Black Magic. First things first, the Bible forbids such practices, and it is something that God detests, just as his view on ritualistic practices, fire torment, brazen conduct, etc. In the Caribbean, islands such as Jamaica, Haiti/Dominican Republic, even Cuba, in addition to some Spanish countries, such things are present, but it is far worse in the islands mentioned by name. Vodou is 100% denounced and hated by all Christians here, however some, including the Roman Catholic have merged the practice into their faith, as we can see not only they adhere to Traditions of Men in this sense by adding in something accursed, but, they include Satanic like practices to their practice, hence such ones are not followers of Christ at all, and if you see people who where 100% all white garbs, it is a clear sign you have a devil worshiper in front of you. People like yourself would never know such things because it is never spoken of, but speak to an elderly person who was born and raised on the island, they will tell you, a few of the young ones will say something, which includes me, who is telling you this now.

That being said, an American Christian Youth Group I know of back in 2016 were met with such ones who practiced such, those who believe in the Loa, which is part of the Vodou doctrine.

As for blood, such ones tend to use actual blood from both humans and animals for ritualistic practices, the common targets is usually children and people are at times kidnapped in the dead of the night, either by rebels who were paid to kidnap or kill or by demonic practitioners of such a detestable thing, the worse of the worse is a Lugaroo, in your language it is referred to as a Witch, that comes to snatch up or kill someone, for these demonic persons are spoken of as being influenced and or actual manifestation of demons, as some may claim. The aftermath of any of their actions tend to be very very grim, mainly when they kill their victims, and I know from experience because even those of my own, people from my family, a few of them have been victim, one of which who was partially drained of her blood.

I myself know the country well and we have a saying, Si ce sont pas les rebelles qui vous attirent dans la journee, ce sont les demons qui viennent vous chercher la nuit, meaning if it isn't the rebels that get you in the day, it is the demons that come for you in the night.

The only good thing is that such ones who practice this keep to themselves, but the most extreme among them tend to be in parts of the islands that is forbidden, this is the same even in Africa whereas such is also practiced.

That being said, anything they do, anything they practice includes blood and idols, the very reason why majority of folks on the islands do not partake in blood transfusions due to superstitious reasons and the very threat of practitioners of sorcery being an adversary to them.

One of the reasons I believe that God will soon pout an end to this madness once and for all, hence why the view of blood, especially in my case, is very clear.

Now you have the Black Market, blood farming and organ selling. To be brief, those who fall victim to such usually have their organs and blood removed from their body, to be sold and used as if it is something normal. The common targets are African-Americans and Latinos, in some cases, anyone of this background ends up missing and never found, no trace at all, similar to the situation of the missing DC girls, 13 open cases involving missing teenagers in DC, as of 27 March 2017 to now and onward, all of them, black and several Latinos. That being said, I myself is still digging into this and trying to get more information, at least you are aware, slightly of what is going on - for this is one of many, many things that is never spoken of in mainstream news media, granted the African American Community in of itself speak up on such things themselves.

Other sources, TYT, although not much of a fan, but they had some interesting points of which may not be mentioned in the article during that time:

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.