World News

• Views 421
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

🤭

I think she got some merit for giving that answer in public and deviate the attention to another subject, from the things she fights for at her home, if she is a real woman and still has feelings for her husband, of course they argue about his infidelities at home. The opposite of love is indifference, not hate in these kind of relationships. So when a person starts to genually ignore you is a red flag not when argues with you. If she is too busy and does not care... maybe fame, money and power are the only interest they share. Who knows? And as that is their private life, and don't want to offend this former model fans  I won't say more 😀

On another note I wish I could hear more about her social work as FLOTUS, like Michelle did, smarter strategies, and not only about her no- husband vacation to Afrika