The World News Media

Paradise earth or Paradise in Heaven?

Jack Ryan

Song of Sol 4:13, Luke 23:39-43, 2 Cor 12:1-7, Rev 2:5-7; Insight pg. 576. These verses when read with context all show a heavenly paradise

Heavenly reward for Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; Matt 8:11

Those who are persecuted, the kingdom of HEAVEN belongs to; Matt 5:10-12

One Hope; Eph 4:4

All scriptures point to the future hope being Heavenly; Matt 6:20-21; 7:21; 19:21; John 14:2-4; 3:3; Luke 20:34-38; Romans 6:3-5; 1 Cor 15:42-50; 2 Cor 5:6-8; 1 Pet 1:3-5

Rev 19:1 talks about the great crowd being in heaven

The Earth will pass away; psalm 102:25-25; Isaiah 51:6; Matt 24:34-35; Hebrews 1:10-12

Gen 8:22: all other translations say “while the earth remains/endures”. This implies that the Earth has a end date.

New Earth talked about: Isaiah 65:17-18; 2 Peter 3:10-13; Rev 21:1-2

Psalm 37:29: The majority of translations show this verse to say “then righteous shall inherit the LAND”, referring to the promised land. Talks of the earth or land remaining forever all come from Pslams or Ecclesiastes which are songs and poems using figurative language which are hard to prove to be literal.

• Views 858
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Jack Ryan God's original purpose was for man to fill up the earth, and his purpose and will will be accomplished.

Well, from the reports I have been getting back from "the other side" .... it could go either way, or not at all. Soon enough ... perhaps too soon .... without exception, we will all know.

9  “You must pray, then, this way:“‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth. After this manner therefo

“You must pray, then, this way:“‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth.

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. 

Depending on which Bible you chose, but basically it say the same thing. I think this shows what we would look forward to if we serve God properly. I for my part have no interest in going to heaven. 

And as S.M. says, God's original purpose was for mankind to live here on this planet Earth and that purpose will be fulfilled. 

On 10/15/2018 at 12:44 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

What if five people want to live on the same spot?

People and Turtles sometimes share similar traits.  They all pile up in the same spot.

What the Bible explains as the "Earth" obviously includes the Moon ... and we know this because we have actually BEEN there ... many times.  By extension it would include Mars, and if memory serves, we have NINE roving remote presences there chugging along, collecting travel info, now.

It appears THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE is either viable real estate, either for colonization. or mining.

Certainly Jehovah God and his type of similar life forms , without DNA or physical bodies, do not need this Universe to live.

So ... why is it even here?

For the sons and daughters of DNA.

@James Thomas Rook Jr. If breathing underwater is a possibly, you can claim a spot below the sea, having the turtles, sharks, whales or what have you travel with or by your traveling steed. I recommend the Swordfish/Sailfish for they can swim up to a speed of 65-68 mph. and can cover a lot of ground, or in this case, water, remember to not let go or else you will be lost at sea, Aquaman.

Breathing underwater is a fantasy.

We can no more breathe under water than a motorcycle can.

As an Open Water PADI Scuba Diver, I can assure you that no human being alive can hold onto ANYTHING under water going over 45 miles an hour.

If you have a precise analog divers watch, and can visualize a protractor in your mind, you can discern your latitude and longitude anywhere on Earth while floating in the Oceans of Earth.

It's impossible to be "lost at sea" in the navigational sense.

And Aquaman is a third rate fantasy superhero from the DC Comics Universe.  

I remember when I was terminally silly, and my Elementary School Teachers  called me out on it.  

Determined to not be labeled as silly, I had my Mom take me to a psychiatrist  for a second opinion.  

He listened to me for an hour and said "You are ALSO BORING!".

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.