The World News Media

Perfect pillow for bethelites

Jack Ryan

• Views 322
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure we went over this last time and to be brief, this whole pillow thing, masturbation and what not is with everyone, not secluded to one group, as last discussed. I also mentioned the Otaku Community, who in turn actually have issues with pillows i.e. Jack Ryan-San is plastered on a pillow or perhaps another with Rook-San, so to speak.

At the surface it seems funny to some people, but in reality it is a self-esteem issue coupled with distaste, self hate and depression. I had already linked a community who spoke about these things and they do not take such things as jokes or to be mocked - they actually take action to help someone change their ways, especially when it comes to silly stuff like this.

That being said, if hardcore Otakus had seen this, for they themselves know they have issues, they'd seek to burn you at the stake, scratch that, they'd strap you to a sharp and make you watch endless leek spins for 40 days and 40 nights, and if that didn't make you go mad, off the wall insane, they'd make you watch it until your brain turns into paste - humor aside, they can be violent with you, for that is the reality because to them it seems you are making fun of them.

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

That being said, if hardcore Otakus had seen this, for they themselves know they have issues, they'd seek to burn you at the stake, scratch that, they'd strap you to a sharp and make you watch endless leek spins for 40 days and 40 nights, and if that didn't make you go mad, off the wall insane, they'd make you watch it until your brain turns into paste - humor aside, they can be violent with you, for that is the reality because to them it seems you are making fun of them. ?

I don't know what world YOU live in, but it is COMPLETELY and TOTALLY divorced from reality.

YOU scare me more that your hypothetical hoards of theoretical zombie brained assailants.

I have never in my entire life met a person who would not have been as meek as a kitten, mild, and pacific, and no threat to anyone, with three bullet holes in his chest, and one in the middle of his face.

19-years-old-no-parents-supported-himself-by-sharecropping-and-31424762.png

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.