The World News Media

Quem será ressuscitado?

Querotevernoparaiso

Jesus disse: Vem a hora em que todos os que estão nos túmulos memoriais ouvirão a sua voz [de Jesus] e sairão.” (João 5:28, 29) 

Mas quem será ressuscitado?

O capítulo 11 do livro bíblico de Hebreus alista por nome homens e mulheres que serviram a Deus fielmente. Esses, bem como os servos fiéis de Deus que morreram em anos recentes, estarão entre os ressuscitados.

MAS QUE DIZER DAS PESSOAS QUE NÃO VIVERAM SEGUNDO OS PADRÕES DE JUSTIÇA DE DEUS, TALVEZ POR FALTA DE CONHECIMENTO? SERÁ QUE TAMBÉM ESTÃO NA MEMÓRIA DE DEUS? Sim, muitas estão, pois a Bíblia promete: “Há de haver uma ressurreição tanto de justos como de injustos.” — Atos 24:15.

No entanto, nem todos os que já viveram serão ressuscitados. “Se praticarmos o pecado deliberadamente, depois de termos recebido o conhecimento exato da verdade, não há mais nenhum sacrifício pelos pecados, mas há uma certa expectativa terrível de julgamento”, diz a Bíblia. (Hebreus 10:26, 27)

Alguns cometeram pecados que não têm perdão. Essas pessoas não estão no Hades (a sepultura comum da humanidade) mas sim na Geena, um lugar simbólico de destruição eterna. (Mateus 23:33)

MAS DEVEMOS TER CUIDADO PARA NÃO JULGAR SE DETERMINADA PESSOA SERÁ RESSUSCITADA OU NÃO. Esse julgamento cabe a Deus. Ele sabe quem está no Hades e quem está na Geena.

O QUE CABE A NÓS É VIVER DE ACORDO COM A VONTADE DE DEUS.

Aprenda um pouco mais e pesquise no link em baixo sobre as palavras :

GEENA

https://wol.jw.org/pt/wol/tl/r5/lp-t?q=geena

HADES

https://wol.jw.org/pt/wol/tl/r5/lp-t?q=hades

Fonte: https://querotevernoparaisocom.wordpress.com/2018/10/16/quem-sera-ressuscitado/

• Views 449
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

26  For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth,b there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left,c 27  but there is a certain fearful expectation of judgment and a burning indignation that is going to consume those in opposition.

My personal opinion is that the whole of the scriptures were written for the anointed class only.

Therefore those of the anointed would have that special relationship with God. So the Hebrew scripture above would have very serious meaning. Why ? 

Because every one of the anointed would have RECEIVED THE ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH. 

Whereas i do not believe that we, the earthly class, have the capability of 'receiving the accurate knowledge of the truth'  in such a special way. 

Jesus said (recorded at  John 10 v 16)

“And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold;n those too I must bring in, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.

He must have been talking to the anointed about the earthly class. Calling us 'other sheep' 

There are other scriptures that make me believe that the Holy writings were meant for the anointed only. 

Zechariah 8 v 23

23  “This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘In those days ten men out of all the languages of the nationsc will take hold, yes, they will take firm hold of the robe* of a Jew,* saying: “We want to go with you,d for we have heard that God is with you people.”’

This scripture is obviously talking about a 'spiritual Jew', an anointed one, not a physical Jew. And look it does not say 'only 8 of them', it seems to include all of them. All anointed people are 'spiritual Jews' surely ?

So now, if the resurrection is so dependant on our 'way of living' after receiving 'accurate knowledge of the truth', then even more so, is it of the greatest importance to be taught the 'accurate knowledge of the truth', in a truthful way, and by those chosen by God (the anointed), not those chosen by men. 

Hence we need to be sure who are THE ANOINTED OF GOD. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.