The World News Media

Jehovah speeding up the work or increase. But increase or decrease ?

JOHN BUTLER

10 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

For example:

Virtually unique to Jehovah’s Witnesses is the idea that when the person dies, the soul dies, for the two terms are synonymous. The dead are non-existent, pending future resurrection. Failing to recognize this leads to teachings that God ‘takes’ people, even children, for his ‘heavenly garden.’ It is a non-comforting slander against Him that may have tripped up even Darwin. Imagine how history might have played out differently had he been exposed to religious truth and not error. 

https://www.tomsheepandgoats.com/2019/01/two-darwin-things-that-might-have-changed-history.html

Couldn't you read the bible and figure that out for yourself ?  There are enough scriptures to tell you. 

'A resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous'   

Buy Billy thinks some of us here won't get any resurrection, BTK thinks we are already condemned. 

I'd sooner believe God's words.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it unique to JW's and /or Bible Students that Christmas was an insult to God ? 

But they kept on celebrating it for 30 years.

Was it unique to the Bible Students  / JW's that smoking was against God's 'rules' or wishes ?

But they kept on doing it for over 70 years.

Was it unique to JW's that the Superiority Authorities were God and Jesus Christ ? 

Oh yes but that was a lie wasn't it. 

• Views 3.2k
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are showing God, you don't have confidence in him to make judgment calls on earth. Or am i just showing the GB / JW Org that i don't have confidence in them to make judgements on God's behalf

For example: Virtually unique to Jehovah’s Witnesses is the idea that when the person dies, the soul dies, for the two terms are synonymous. The dead are non-existent, pending future resurrection

By the way, Billy, are you and Foreigner the same person ?  I notice he or she never makes any comments, and downvotes everything everybody else says, EXCEPT YOU,   You get an upvote! ....so

On 6/18/2019 at 4:56 PM, TrueTomHarley said:

The essential doctrines of Jehovah’s Witnesses that distinguish them from any other religion have been solidly established for over 100 years: teachings that the Trinity is unscriptural, for example, and that the soul does not live on after death. These are the important points that one should focus on. No one else figured it out.

I found this: 9 Faith Groups That Reject the Trinity - https://www.learnreligions.com/faith-groups-that-reject-trinity-doctrine-700367

I believe how same is with immortal soul. JW's are not only one who have this teachings. 

3 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Tom used the most basic ones to illustrate. Of course, there are far more than the ones quoted, that set the Watchtower apart from Christendom.

Oh,  you think, perhaps about; Shepherd - secret book for elders, or monthly service report, tablets and little vehicle full of publications on streets :))))) these for sure are not just Basic teachings/instructions but very unique to JW religion :)))   

13 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I found this: 9 Faith Groups That Reject the Trinityhttps://www.learnreligions.com/faith-groups-that-reject-trinity-doctrine-700367

I believe how same is with immortal soul. 

Why did you have to go to learnreligions.com? Why couldn’t you just rattle them off the top of your head? You—who once specialized in religion.

There is admittedly some exaggeration, but not enough to derail the basic statement: 

On 6/18/2019 at 10:56 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

These are the important points that one should focus on. No one else figured it out.

On 6/17/2019 at 6:43 AM, JOHN BUTLER said:

Yes well I'm not including all the under 5 year olds and others that are forced to do the 'ministry'.

And yet this word of mouth claim of yours was dealt with the last time we spoke of demographics (twice), and if I recall, you unleash the circus and the mental gymnastics on said notion, an act that can easily be done away with a 3rd time if need be.

Remembering that Jesus was 30 years old before he started his ministry.

Elementary stuff, Butler. Also, remember - Jesus was very very knowledge of the Scriptures as a child. In fact, all Jews take up and obverse God's Law very early. It is unknown if you were ignorant and or unaware of this, I advise you look into Shema Yisrael and all things that hang for it. Jesus speaks such for a reason.

And remembering that all children in most 'civilised' countries are in subjection to their parents whilst under 18.

As is with Jesus, and all before and after him. It did not stop young ones from observing God's Law and reading the Scriptures. Again, if you actually read your bible and took up spiritual wisdom, you'd realize how the Jews operated, including Jesus, but you negate everything when you sibtract what took place before his ministry.

Probably the reason for such great turnover in the JW org, the young are forced to do the ministry or bribed to do it.

Forced, I ask you before to give evidence of this, twice, but this word of mouth falls short. That is like the saying by some who say Christians force children to read the Bible, when in reality it is encouraged to do so.

But as was exposed on your account, your folly in the realm of statistics is as great as the light from the sun for discerning ones to see it and give a rebuttal.

But if the GB / JW Org want to call 3 year olds and 5 year olds, ministers of God, then so be it. Even if those young children are actually doing it against their will. 

So where is the evidence in this regard to which was asked but never shown?

Remember, Jesus was a very young boy and it was wise in the Law of God, probably beyond both his human parents. He knew very well who his God and Father is and the context of his words found in Luke 2 passage shows, in fact, what one can see by reading and taking in the context and references of Luke 2:41-52 entirely.

A Christian parent are to encourage their children to seek the Scriptures and the truth and teachings that it brings, hence why it is said that we must pass on wisdom to the young ones, to teach them, despite being under their parents, the child has his or her choice to take up what is said, whereas the parent, who is of authority can encourage. 

Even outside of the realm of faith, this also comes in form in terms of education in and outside of the home, for it is no different concerning a child and the Scriptures.

That being said, with the you said here after this response of yours, I suggest you better read, understand, and mediate on the Bible, let alone study and teach yourself because the lack is clearly seen, hence your attempted exegesis expressed here.

Aside from that overwhelming fact in terms of demographics/adherents is factual over your lunacy, so much as so, even Rook is alluding to the research website that is accurate in terms of the faith group, as is with other faith groups. They would not sully their reputation for your unproven word of mouth info when nearly everyone is knowing of such facts, even the Christian Today folk.

@BillyTheKid46 It is only going to get word. In today's society, people will jump out of their socks in a fit of rage on the level of a snowflake, a shill, or an SJW, etc. Concerning the Bible and Christians, it has gotten words, you have specific folk that are catering to things that is of Satan's design, in his world, and such has entered into the churches, and such is trying to pave it's way into other churches who are not equal to or like the mainstream.