TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 5.4k
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One thing that upset me when I moved to the USA was the realisation that one cannot just walk anywhere. In Europe, for the most part, everyone has "the right to roam" which means you can pretty much g

I think it strange that people seem to view Self-gratification? as only being of a sexual nature. It isn't of course, it's just desire to obtain pleasure for oneself.   As for all this talk ab

He tends to focus on the religious clubs. This was a post in the secular part of the website.... I have noticed but don't really care as much as he does if people go off on crazy topics completely unr

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Anna said:

She looks a little scary

In the story line, on her planet of origin, she was raped when she was 5, and gang-raped until 12, when she escaped, and she was the Starship Enterprise's Chief Security Officer.

She was SUPPOSED to be somewhat scary.

... but definitely NOT a Liberal Snowflake that melts at the slightest adversity.

17 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Started life as a JW then ? 

Probably not .... by the 23rd Century, there would have been about 8 to 15 overlapping generations making up one generation, and of course, the Star Trek Universe is completely fictional ...... as many things are ... like the Robot named Six-of-Nine, at the bottom of this picture, a parody of Star Trek's Borg,  Seven-of-Nine.

Tripping-group    600    .jpg

28 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Probably not .... by the 23rd Century, there would have been about 8 to 15 overlapping generations making up one generation, and of course, the Star Trek Universe is completely fictional ...... as many things are ... like the Robot named Six-of-Nine, at the bottom of this picture, a parody of Star Trek's Borg,  Seven-of-Nine.

Tripping-group    600    .jpg

You are into some weird stuff man :)