TheWorldNewsOrg

‘Would robot sex count as infidelity?

4 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

No worries. When ideas come into discussion other things are talked about. For we can discuss apples and sudden moments later we speak of oranges.

This reminds me, the nature of human emotion. Isn’t perpetual thought an excellent emotion if managed properly. God gave us free will. Are we prepared to die for it is the general question the Bible makes light, of? From the O.T. to the N.T. it’s about choices. Proverbs 12:15, Philippians 4:8, James 1:2-3, Colossians 3:2

Asking a question if it is infidelity by using a doll doesn’t seem to have the same value as an image on paper, but is accountable by a real person shows how disconnected human emotion is.

I believe J.P. Morgan once said” if you have to ask, you can’t afford it. For Christians, what does this really mean?

Some have forgotten the extent in the definition of infidelity. One overlooked is informal fooling/playing around. What are the parameters of this phrase?

Feeling sexual excitement or desire

https://www.macmillandictionary.com/us/thesaurus-category/american/feeling-sexual-excitement-or-desire

It doesn’t need to be physical. It has to do with action and intent. A doll is that extension of an action taken.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Anna said:

The librarian must be away. I am surprised he hasn't already created a post with "John Buttler and the derelict mansion"

He tends to focus on the religious clubs. This was a post in the secular part of the website.... I have noticed but don't really care as much as he does if people go off on crazy topics completely unrelated to anything. :D

I blame this on our infrastructure not allowing threaded replies. 

Maybe someday forums will grow up and learn from social media.  .... oh wait I'm sure there is already a thread about this in here somewhere. Ooops

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

On 11/1/2018 at 6:14 PM, JOHN BUTLER said:

Anna you made me laugh. My profile photo is my wife and i, though from a few years back. The lady on the digger is my wife. She is twenty years younger than me, and is my third wife.

Aaaah, ok. Thanks for explaining!

Yeah, my profile photo is from years ago, taken at my eldest Son's wedding.

My children had just tied me to the top of a car and run me through the car wash.

Today I have wrinkles that cast  shadows, and could grow corn.

profile-v-tagged-starwars    600   .jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Yeah, my profile photo is from years ago, taken at my eldest Son's wedding.

My children had just tied me to the top of a car and run me through the car wash.

Today I have wrinkles that cast  shadows, and could grow corn.

profile-v-tagged-starwars    600   .jpg

but you have a good heart, so looks don't matter. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Only dead fish go with the flow .....

There must be thousands of dead fish in the JW Org then.  

• Haha 1

Pretty much of what I had made mention of before, as of this was recent. A 35 year old Japanese School Administrator, Akihiko Kondo, could not handle being rejected by women and does not wish to be rejected again. But he has sought out a relationship that is clearly not ordinary. In order to fill that void and fear of rejection, he decided to find love b means of a Japanese character 初音 ミク otherwise known, in English as Hatsune Miku.

20181111_marryrobot_socialmedia.JPG

Mr. Kondo spent $18,000 dollars (2031030.00 yen) on this wedding and walked around with a doll version of Hatsune Miku.

That being said, there is a major problem in Japan whereas there is little to no relationships, thus putting the population of Japan at risk as seen by some. About 31% of adults ages 18-34 are still unmarried and or not in a relationship.

Who is Hatsune Miku: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatsune_Miku

The First Hologram of virtual J-pop icon Hatsune Miku was present back in 2010-2011:

Note: Hatsune Miku was not the only hologram some years ago. Rapper 2-Pac (Tupac Shakur) as well as Michael Jackson were also holograms who prepared in a concert-like fashion, the only difference is 2 are based on real people, the other is an popular Japanese anime character.

https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2010/11/japanese-pop-star-takes-the-stage-as-a-3-d-hologram.html

Only a matter of time until conferences and a list of other things will go hologram in this way shape or form, even communication also.

That being said, the stuff such as this on seeking inanimate things and or virtual as mates, well the VR chat thing is an issue, it will pose as a problem for young people into adulthood, as it has been as of late with some today.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nicole
      The technique is being called "a vision of eye surgery in the future." 

The technique is being called "a vision of eye surgery in the future." air009/Shutterstock
      In a medical first, surgeons have used a robot to operate inside the human eye, greatly improving the accuracy of a delicate surgery to remove fine membrane growth on the retina. Such growth distorts vision and, if left unchecked, can lead to blindness in the affected eye.
      Currently, doctors perform this common eye surgery without robots. But given the delicate nature of the retina and the narrowness of the opening in which to operate, even highly skilled surgeons can cut too deeply and cause small amounts of hemorrhaging and scarring, potentially leading to other forms of visual impairment, according to the researchers who tested out the new robotic surgery in a small trial. The pulsing of blood through the surgeon's hands is enough to affect the accuracy of the cut, the researchers said.
      In the trial, at a hospital in the United Kingdom, surgeons performed the membrane-removal surgery on 12 patients; six of those patients underwent the traditional procedure, and six underwent the new robotic technique. Those patients in the robot group experienced significantly fewer hemorrhages and less damage to the retina, the findings showed.
      Continue reading
    • By TheWorldNewsOrg
      via TheWorldNewsOrg
      World News
    • By Nicole
      Over the last year, FedEx has been working with Savioke, a Silicon Valley company that makes autonomous indoor delivery robots, to develop a robot delivery system for its repair facility in Collierville, Tennessee. The bots are used by workers to move items around the office, cutting down on wasted time, and storage space, as workers no longer have to spend time walking around picking up and dropping off items, or need a mailroom clerk to do it for them.
      Savioke has spent the last few years building its Relay robot, a stout trashcan-height bot that can autonomously ferry about 10 pounds of goods around. The robot combines a range of technologies to see and navigate the world on its own, including lidar (the laser radar technologies powering the eyes of self-driving cars) and depth-sensing 3D vision cameras (similar to those found in a Microsoft Kinect). The company has been building relationships with hotels to use Relays as replacements for the menial tasks done by concierge and other hotel staff. Instead of a worker delivering room service or a toothbrush, hotels can now press a button on a tablet, have a Relay come to them, load it up, and send it to a guest, freeing up their time to do more important tasks.

Hotels need to install a wireless system in their elevators so that Relays can open the doors on their own. The bots, which can be rented from Savioke for $2,000 a month, can navigate through areas that have been mapped, even if there are new obstacles, such as chairs that have been moved around, or people. Relays have completed over 100,000 autonomous deliveries at a range of hotels owned by Sheraton, Aloft, Holiday Inn, Westin, and others. The robots make little beeps as they carry out their errands, and the touchscreen on their fronts tell passersby what they’re up to as they’re out. When they show up to a guest’s door, they open their cargo door, say hello on the screen, and let the guests interact by pushing a few buttons to say whether they were happy with their delivery. Savioke’s robots have also started popping up at a few other office facilities around the US:
      Continue reading
    • By Nicole
      ¡Despertad! 8 de junio de 1982.pdf

• By admin
      While in Hollywood films hi-tech robots are portrayed as a threat, Chinese engineers might be able to change your mind. We take a closer look at the role artificial intelligence might play in the future

• Who Was Online   107 Users were Online in the Last 24 Hours   (Most members ever online in 24 hour was 162, last accomplished on .)

• The most creative and intelligent people on planet Earth hang out on this forum. Be ready to have your points of view challenged and refined.

We also want others to share your posts to ALL the social media outlets not just our own.

You need to be registered and logged in to get full access and to add content yourself. 

Welcome To Our Community