The World News Media

When is blood still blood? When does a person continue to be a person?

Srecko Sostar

12 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

look as if i said something which in fact Anna said.

Actually Gamaliel said it and that is obvious in the thread.

I agree in your observation that there are those having problems with being Jehovah's Witnesses, but it is going too far to attribute this to of necessity being "honest hearted". it could well be the opposite.

Honest hearted ones actually love Jehovah, and to such ones Ps.119:165 applies "Abundant peace belongs to those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble"

• Views 2k
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That would put most clergy, including ours, completely out of business.

1) When does blood cease to be blood? According to WT's interpretation blood stops, ceases being blood if it is divided into smaller portions, so-called fractions. WT believes (according to some m

Tell me about. Ever had a guy threaten you with a Machete up close, moving about in a sword dance like fashion? Believe me, it took some time to calm the guy down because he came talking about things

1 hour ago, Outta Here said:

Actually Gamaliel said it and that is obvious in the thread.

I agree in your observation that there are those having problems with being Jehovah's Witnesses, but it is going too far to attribute this to of necessity being "honest hearted". it could well be the opposite.

Honest hearted ones actually love Jehovah, and to such ones Ps.119:165 applies "Abundant peace belongs to those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble"

On Sunday at 02.10am Anna posted :-

On 11/10/2018 at 2:48 PM, JOHN BUTLER said:

But the JW Organisation, well if it is what Jehovah wants to use then he will clean it out first. 

" Well then we have nothing to worry about!

For instance, before these days Theuʹdas rose up, saying he himself was somebody, and a number of men, about 400, joined his party. But he was done away with, and all those who were following him were dispersed and came to nothing.  After him, Judas the Gal·i·leʹan rose up in the days of the registration, and he drew followers after himself. That man also perished, and all those who were following him were scattered. So under the present circumstances, I say to you, do not meddle with these men, but let them alone. For if this scheme or this work is from men, it will be overthrown;  but if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them. Otherwise, you may even be found fighters against God himself. (Acts 5: 36 -39) "

Just to prove my point that in fact Anna did post it, but such a waste of space here and so tiresome. :( 

And you are right in one thing. Honest hearted one's love Jehovah. Yes, hence they would want no part of a disgusting Organisation that not only misleads people but hides pedophiles and allows Child Abuse.  

Remember how 'honest hearted ones' fled from Jerusalem before it was destroyed in 70 C. E.  But Jerusalem had once been the capital of God's chosen people. It was God's temple, God's city, but no more. 

So it is with the JW Org and it's GB. Only, hopefully the Org or something similar will rise from the ashes after Jehovah has cleansed it all. 

On 11/11/2018 at 7:01 PM, Outta Here said:

Did you miss that?

People have been attcking Jehovah's Witnesses for a loooooooong time. They just come and go. And, funnily, their tactics never change. Or did you miss that as well?

Tell me about. Ever had a guy threaten you with a Machete up close, moving about in a sword dance like fashion? Believe me, it took some time to calm the guy down because he came talking about things he read online and painted a crazy picture of us in his head.

Some brothers and sisters get it bad, even back in the day during the 1940s some were hunted in the same sense the KKK hunted African Americans. I believe one brother had been cut in a way that part of him had been removed. 

Even today it is bad and for some brothers and sisters on the other side of the globe it is far worse.

6 hours ago, Equivocation said:

Tell me about. Ever had a guy threaten you with a Machete up close, moving about in a sword dance like fashion? Believe me, it took some time to calm the guy down because he came talking about things he read online and painted a crazy picture of us in his head.

Some brothers and sisters get it bad, even back in the day during the 1940s some were hunted in the same sense the KKK hunted African Americans. I believe one brother had been cut in a way that part of him had been removed. 

Even today it is bad and for some brothers and sisters on the other side of the globe it is far worse.

I think the guy was tarred and feathered, be it him or someone else, another male, one of which got a part of reproductive organ removed. Trying to keep it PG here, but what I am referring to starts with a "T".

An angry mob burned over 2,500 JW churches, elsewhere  1,500 JWs attacked in 300 communities, others being ran out of town with an infamous quote "They're traitors; the Supreme Court says so. Ain't you heard?"

Shawn Francis Peters Judging Jehovah’s Witnesses: Religious Persecution and the Dawn of Rights Revolution (Lawrence, Kansas: University Press of Kansas, 2000) pg.84.

7 hours ago, Equivocation said:

So what exactly had he read online ?   Because this was another of my concerns for others in the Org.

We had a brother murdered in my ex KH and i had been worried for other brothers and sisters. My concern was that with all the news about the Child Abuse Earthwide, bros and sis may get verbally or physically attacked locally when on the ministry. 

Hence i said it should be announced at  KH meetings, warnings should be given about this specific thing.  BUT of course the GB and the Elders don't want it discussed amongst the congregants do they.  The GB and the Elders have a 'duty of care' to tell all congregation members exactly what is happening and what the consequences could be. 

Although I've left the JW Org my wife still attends meetings and occasionally goes on the ministry. I worry when she is out there, I worry for her and for others. Just because they are too frightened to talk to me doesn't mean i have no feelings for them. 

The JW's go out into the ministry not knowing the things people in the 'world' know about the Org. That is a dangerous situation to put them in. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.