Sign in to follow this  
TheWorldNewsOrg

Pope recognizes martyrdom of U.S. Christian Brother

Sign in to follow this  

• The most creative and intelligent people on planet Earth hang out on this forum. Be ready to have your points of view challenged and refined.

We also want others to share your posts to ALL the social media outlets not just our own.

You need to be registered and logged in to get full access and to add content yourself. 

Welcome To Our Community

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Topics

• Babe I'm leavin' I must be on my way The time is drawing near My train is going I see it in your eyes The love, the need, your tears But I'll be lonely without you And I'll need your love to see me through So please believe me My heart is in your hands And I'll be missing you 'Cause you know it's you babe Whenever I get weary And I've had enough Feel like giving up You know it's you babe Givin' me the courage And the strength I need Please believe that it's true Babe, I love you You know it's you babe Whenever I get weary And I've had enough Feel like giving up You know it's you babe Givin' me the courage And the strength I need Please believe that it's true Babe, I love you   Babe, I'm leavin' I'll say it once again And somehow try to smile I know the feeling we're tryin' to forget If only for a while 'Cause I'll be lonely without you And I'll need your love to see me through Please believe me My heart is in your hands 'Cause I'll be missing you   Babe, I love you Babe, I love you Ooo-oo-oo-oo, babe
    • Pretty much of what I had made mention of before, as of this was recent. A 35 year old Japanese School Administrator, Akihiko Kondo, could not handle being rejected by women and does not wish to be rejected again. But he has sought out a relationship that is clearly not ordinary. In order to fill that void and fear of rejection, he decided to find love b means of a Japanese character 初音 ミク otherwise known, in English as Hatsune Miku. Mr. Kondo spent $18,000 dollars (2031030.00 yen) on this wedding and walked around with a doll version of Hatsune Miku. That being said, there is a major problem in Japan whereas there is little to no relationships, thus putting the population of Japan at risk as seen by some. About 31% of adults ages 18-34 are still unmarried and or not in a relationship. https://www.hindustantimes.com/tech/japanese-man-married-to-hatsune-miku-hologram/story-2lq0cnK1BD6I5nMtfFA9fM.html https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/11/12/national/japanese-man-marries-virtual-reality-singer-hatsune-miku-hologram/#.W_GPBzhKjIU Who is Hatsune Miku: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatsune_Miku The First Hologram of virtual J-pop icon Hatsune Miku was present back in 2010-2011: Note: Hatsune Miku was not the only hologram some years ago. Rapper 2-Pac (Tupac Shakur) as well as Michael Jackson were also holograms who prepared in a concert-like fashion, the only difference is 2 are based on real people, the other is an popular Japanese anime character. https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2010/11/japanese-pop-star-takes-the-stage-as-a-3-d-hologram.html Only a matter of time until conferences and a list of other things will go hologram in this way shape or form, even communication also.   That being said, the stuff such as this on seeking inanimate things and or virtual as mates, well the VR chat thing is an issue, it will pose as a problem for young people into adulthood, as it has been as of late with some today.
    • I think almost every Republican alive hopes and prays that Hillary will be the Democrat nominee for the 2020 Presidential contest. She will  be more composed, and again re-invented herself, and will cut quite the fashion figure in her matching ensemble one piece orange jump-suit.
    • Thanks for the review
    • What a great actress Keira Knightley is. She nailed this part so elegantly. What a story of one of France's most successful authors. It also showed how a country girl was tortured by picking the wrong man. But on the other hand he did make her into what she became?
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Valvina

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation