The World News Media

Steve Perry - No Erasin'

admin

“No Erasin’” is off the new Steve Perry album “Traces”

LYRICS I know it’s been a long time comin’ Since I saw your face It’s been so long since we’re together, In the back seat of your car Ooo, oh You used to be my girl Hold me close ‘cause I remember, How could I forget {Chorus} No Erasin’ I’ve felt this once before No Erasin’ No runnin’ anymore My soul’s burnin’, Just like it was before No Erasin’ Our love just won’t let go Oh… Summer nights in sweet surrender Underneath the stars One more time we’re here together In the back seat of your car You used to be my girl Hold me close ‘cause I remember How could I forget {Chorus} {Bridge} Told you of my love today Rain comin’ down You laughed with me and sheltered me and (Turned me on) You won’t see me, you won’t see how (Ya done me wrong) Ya done me wrong, and you won’t try No Erasin’ I felt this once before No Erasin’ No runnin’ anymore My soul’s burnin’ Just like it was before No Erasin’ This love won’t let go I told you of my love today Rain comin’ down You laughed with me and sheltered me and Turned me on

• Views 165
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.