The World News Media

Resurrection loopholes

Jack Ryan

*Loophole 1* - A woman has a miscarriage, or in many cases, various miscarriages. How will those unborn babies be resurrected? And before you say that their god will bless her with those children like he did with his main man, Job, let's assume she is bird food at Armageddon. How will all those babies that died during a miscarriage (or, even an abortion) get resurrected?

*Loophole 2* - A 15-year-old girl became a JW martyr and died while giving birth to a girl due to not accepting blood. The girl lives for 40 years and then Armageddon comes. New System (lol...funny name) is in full force and the 15-year-old girl pops out of the ground (resurrected). She will be greeted by her daughter who is more than twice her age?

*Loophole 3* - A 10-year-old boy from an Amazonian Indian tribe dies one day before the Big A (lucky). His whole tribe and everyone he knows are slaughtered during Armageddon. Who will greet him when he is resurrected? If the JW interpretation of the Bible were real (for the record, I don't follow any religion), I would imagine that their will be a ton of orphans, scared with no one familiar to hug them or care for them. What a sad prospect....

...on the other hand, at least they will be able to hug a panda.

via BrianFofinho

• Views 1k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*Loophole 1* - A woman has a miscarriage, or in many cases, various miscarriages. How will those unborn babies be resurrected? And before you say that their god will bless her with those children like

@Jack Ryan You really need to read into the context of things and what it means to gain and maintain salvation. That last one I can easily spot. God knows his people and he knows who the meek ones are

I do not know if you believe in the bible at all but this question reminds me of the pharisees who asked Jesus about the woman who had seven husbands and the resurrection. Jesus gave a good answer.

@Jack Ryan You really need to read into the context of things and what it means to gain and maintain salvation. That last one I can easily spot. God knows his people and he knows who the meek ones are and those who have not heard his word, such ones will hear it after all things have concluded. The teaching of God and his Kingdom does not end there, and the enemy has yet to be done away with until after judgement has concluded.

• 1 year later...
On 11/24/2018 at 12:47 AM, Jack Ryan said:

A woman has a miscarriage, or in many cases, various miscarriages. How will those unborn babies be resurrected? And before you say that their god will bless her with those children like he did with his main man, Job, let's assume she is bird food at Armageddon. How will all those babies that died during a miscarriage (or, even an abortion) get resurrected?

I do not know if you believe in the bible at all but this question reminds me of the pharisees who asked Jesus about the woman who had seven husbands and the resurrection. Jesus gave a good answer.

We know that Almighty God and Jesus Christ are loving, just and merciful. And Jesus said that all authority has been given to him, so we know that Christ now has the power to put all things right. 

I find it very easy to put my trust in God through Christ. My own wife 'lost' a child at 3 months old, so hopefully my wife will survive Armageddon or get a resurrection and then her child will be returned to her.  My faith is in God through Christ.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.