The World News Media

How can I get comments for watchtower study pictures?

She

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are using a PC and you want to see the intended caption for the picture rather than the speculative interpretations commonly voiced at KHalls, then Right Click on the picture and choose Inspect

I think you would have to post the picture... the source ... and then ALSO offer your opinion about the picture. Maybe someone else might comment on that picture as well?

6 hours ago, She said:

How can I get comments for watchtower study’s  pictures ?

If you are using a PC and you want to see the intended caption for the picture rather than the speculative interpretations commonly voiced at KHalls, then Right Click on the picture and choose Inspect from the menu. The caption will appear in the code window on the right, highlighted. Like this:

Caption.jpg

Although from the January 2019 study edition, these captions will will appear as footnotes for each study article, the method holds good for most illustrations in recent electronic publications.

On 11/24/2018 at 5:41 PM, Outta Here said:

If you are using a PC and you want to see the intended caption for the picture rather than the speculative interpretations commonly voiced at KHalls, then Right Click on the picture and choose Inspect from the menu. The caption will appear in the code window on the right, highlighted. Like this:

Caption.jpg

Although from the January 2019 study edition, these captions will will appear as footnotes for each study article, the method holds good for most illustrations in recent electronic publications.

Thanks for your answers 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.