The World News Media

Why do the elders have to announce when a publisher decides to spend 70 hours a month in service?

Guest Nicole

It's hilarious coming from you, since you don't believe in an organizational structure while being in opposition by definition and action in an organizational structure. 😂

"since you don't believe in an organizational structure"    How could i not 'believe in' an organizational structure ? 
What a crazy notion you have billy. 

The world is full of organizational structures. And I'm not in opposition to some of them. I just don't proactively do anything to support them. You are so out of touch with reality billy. 

As for me, in your opinion, being part of an organizational structure. How wrong you are.

What you and your friend Tom do is to grab a lot of individuals that you don't like, then pretend that those individuals are in some way an organisation. It seems to give you and Tom some strange satisfaction to do that. It really does show how insecure you both are. 

• Views 6.2k
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

. “When you give … do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing” (Matthew 6:3) Matthew 6:1 (BBE) Take care not to do your good works before men, to be seen by them Matthew 6:

Josue2 You are obviously trying to share information which may be valuable. How about I make a deal with you .... you write in English, and I will not reply in Klingon? Otherwise, your

Oh they do you know. You did!

Posted Images

20 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

By the way, the only thing you can demonstrate in immaturity. For an adult, that's telling. Maybe you should become a cartoonist as well. It seems to fit the bill. 😀

OH NO!

Billy Billy, Oh Billy!

If John Butler becomes a cartoonist, that will put ME out of work .... then how will I pay my rent for living free in your head?

Billy the weasel.jpg

21 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

What [BillytheKid] you and your friend Tom do

John, you are such a two-year-old. You know very well that I rebuked him harshly not long ago, and that he took offense to it.

Nonetheless, I know your style, and I now know that you will be taunting me over this forever. So...is Billy my friend or not?

Yes, assuming that he is the brother that he claims to be, he absolutely is. He is loyal to God. He is loyal to Christ. He is loyal to the human organization that does its level best to follow their lead. He is my friend. He may sometimes display himself a marauding and unhinged pit bull, but he is my friend. In the Kingdom Hall, we would get along just fine. 

Maybe, since you have paired us, we will roll with the illustration of ‘Good Cop/Bad Cop.’ (Guess which one he is) The good cop really and truly does not want you to fall into the hands of the bad cop, for he knows how bad that bad cop can be. He thinks the bad cop is doing it all wrong and indeed wonders sometimes whether the bad cop can truly be a cop. However, the bad cop thinks the good cop is a namby-pamby, fraternizing with the crooks way too much, and wonders ‘where is his loyalty?’

The metaphor works well enough. I like it.

Let me direct you, therefore, to the L.A. Confidential movie in with the corrupt official taunts the good cop: “Oh, give me a break! You are not going to pull the good cop/bad cop routine on me, are you? I wrote the book on that routine!” Whereupon the bad cop grabs him by the scruff of the neck, nearly drowns him in the toilet, and then dangles him by a single foot over the 20th floor window that he had kicked out. 

Placing the jellyfied mess that is left of the corrupt official back on the couch, as the two leave, he says, “Was that in your book?”

Your witness, Billy. Go as easy on him as you are capable of.

Billy K says about me,  " By the way, the only thing you can demonstrate in immaturity." 

Whereupon immediately Tom says about me "John, you are such a two-year-old."

And these guys are not working together ? :) I find you both so funny.

I do not wish to be seen as 'mature' in the eyes of 'men'. Have you not read, I love no one, I trust no one, so therefore I need respect from no one. Your opinions  of me are of no consequence. 

Your behavior before God and Christ are important if you say that you are serving God through Christ. So maybe you should spend your time on self examination, but it matters not to me how you spend your time. 

What I'm finding funny from both of these guys is the fact that each of them will make a comment, and when i pick up on the comment, they almost deny saying it. James suggests I screen shot it all, but I need no evidence as it's not seriously important. It is just funny for the time it happens. 

Tom, if i had to judge, i would say that neither of you are good cops or good JW's. But Christ will judge you both when the time comes. Billy tells me I'm long lost and due for destruction. :) 

I notice too that JTR Jr takes up the torch and says that you are all brothers and therefore all friends. 

Yes that is true, and that is one reason so much is hidden in the JW org. Brothers being friends don't want to grass on each other, so keep things hidden within their congregations. Hence so much Child Sexual Abuse is hidden in the JW Org. Keep it amongst friends....................

2 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

You flatter yourself if you think your opinion means anything to me. That continues to show how immature you really are. That means by putting on the armor of God and defend his sovereignty against apostasy and blasphemy is just what God and Christ are looking at.

If you think you are going to get an open forum to say whatever the hell you want without consequences just like "Winsider had for a long time, you denser than I thought. 😀

" whatever the hell "  Wow very 'Christian' attitude, or not . 

And you always try to twist things Billy kid. You called me immature. So i said 'Your opinions of me are of no consequence.'

Then you try to reverse that by saying  You flatter yourself if you think your opinion means anything to me.

You are sooooooooooooo strange BK.

As for open forum. WAKE UP BK, this is an open forum and I am saying exactly what i want to say.  As for consequences, "am i bovvered "  "am I really bovvered" (quote from a telly programme). 

For a pretend JW you give yourself away by your attitude Kiddy. :) :) :) What a wombat you really are 

2019-06-27_201027.jpg

Actually, since I treat everyone exactly the same, inside or outside of "The Truth"  ....  that is not as significant as you might think, John.

I assume BTK46 is one of Jehovah's Witnesses, but I don't remember him actually indicating that he is one ... specifically.

He may be just one that adores the Governing Body (?)  There is a guy that worships President Trump, and paid $2,000 for a statue of him to worship.     BTK46 has not, to the best of my knowledge, joined the JW ONLY CLUB, and there is some evidence that he is a Watchtower Lawyer as well as him being a self-proclaimed scholar. 

Who knows?

I suspect, but I do not know ... so I give him the benefit of the doubt as really being one of Jehovah's Witnesses, as shown in the cartoon that mentions him, above.

There is such a thing in everyday life as "The Myth of the Monolith", which is sometimes true, but most of the time, it is NOT true ... and that is that the general assumption that all ( pick a group) are the same, and have the same motives, aspirations, values, and loyalties.

All Catholics are not the same, all USA Spanish voters are not the same,  all Jehovah's Witnesses are not the same, and all Negro people are not the same ... and the list goes on and on.

I have stated many times before .... I do not try to throw my lot in with the Jehovah's Witnesses as a religion because I agree with them ..... but BECAUSE THEY AGREE WITH ME. 

At least about core theology, and what is true, and what is TRUTH. I did learn the Truth from Jehovah's Witnesses, and it has been a blessing for me all the days of my life ... and probably kept me from being executed by the Governments, or being maimed or killed in various misadventures, or spending my entire life in a cell.

Thinking we are a monolith is a mistake, even though current management is continually trying to make us one.

.... I do not take up the torch for ANYONE .... except my wife Susan.

I take up the torch for IDEAS I agree with, and use that same torch to try and destroy the IDEAS I know are false.

Whether anybody here lives or dies is only of casual interest to me.

8 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Tom, if i had to judge, i would say that neither of you are good cops or good JW's

Duh.

Good JWs will not be here. They will have more regard for the preference of the organization not to get into cat fights with those who oppose.

Come on, Billy, let’s retire to the secret closed JW forum where this character can’t come so we can continue to plot our good cop/bad cop strategy. If you like, I’ll even reverse roles, be the bad cop, and let you be the good cop for awhile.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.