The World News Media

An interesting take on politics, conspiracies, and prophecies

Anna

I just noticed this topic here, and it's funny because I had recently been doing some research into things such as "deep state" etc. I am for the most part a complete political ignoramus. I mean the worst there could be. My husband had to explain to me what the difference between the right and left wing was. I thought it had something to do with birds. Just kidding, but almost. Politics has never interested me, probably because of my JW upbringing and because I have never really had the need to, until recently. I have met a very interesting person recently who is involved in a certain branch of expertise and they started hurling terms such as "the Globalists" "deep state" etc. at me. They are also very interested in what the Bible has to say. I realized than in order to carry on a fruitful conversation I will have to educate myself politically a little. So that at least I know what they are talking about. They mentioned they spoke with a JW many years ago who told them about Daniel's prophesy and the statue. They said that they can see all the things this person told them coming true. I cannot really say much more because, well, it can get a little dangerous. A colleague of theirs was recently found dead...

I do not believe conspiracy theories. I do not think the Rothschild family is the mastermind over all of earth's affairs, for example, but logic tells me that those with money, automatically have an insurmountable amount of power.

I like this quote: When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes… Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.” – Napoleon Bonaparte 

Anyway, while I was researching I found out about the "Bilderberg Meetings" which some of you might be familiar with, but I knew nothing about. There are many conspiracy theories about the actual function of these "secret" meetings, which as I said I do not buy into, however, it is interesting to see how these meetings could in theory be a part of some kind of "deep state". It is also interesting to see the topics  discussed each year, and the list of those who are invited, and even more interesting seeing members of the clergy involved, although it is to be expected (this year; Pietro Parolin, Cardinal, and secretary of Vatican state). One conspiracy website mentions the "trinity of Globalist control" as being:  City of London Corporation – Financial power centre, established in 1067, District of Columbia – Military power centre, established in 1871, Vatican City – Religious power centre, sovereign in 1929. Kind of prophetic for us JWs wouldn't you say?

Here is the official website for the Bilderberg Meetings: https://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/

• Views 4.9k
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes of course, Satan is in control of the world, and that perfectly explains the "mess", but by discussing these things we are not making ourselves a part of it are we? Not only that, but notice that

@Arauna I was thinking about the frustrations you expressed earlier. I will create a club on here for JW's that feel as you do. I too sometimes feel frustration when conversations are constantly

Outside of the context of the Christian organization, anybody can say that they are anointed. I can say it. You can say it. Anyone can say it. They might be genuine. They might be deluded. They m

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Anna said:

Just being realistic 🙂

The point being you now seem to be looking into the 'world'.  We all know what the 'world' is like. 

However the JW Org is supposed to be 'pure'.  Well it pretends to be. 

The world is supposed to be wicked and complicated. The JW Org is supposed to be clean and easy to understand. 

Have a good day. 

21 hours ago, Anna said:

Yes, it puts it all into perspective: the problems in JW Org. are nothing!

Hello Anna, you are right. Some are so obsessed with the sins of the Governing Body that they twist every negative figure in the Bible and apply them on the Governing Boby. Some twist the scriptures about the man of sin, the wild beast, the false prophet in Revelation and falsely apply on the WT organization and on the GB, instead of correctly applying those scriptures on political worldy entities, of which some have not even yet shown up.

And I see from your post that you have educated yourself about how the world is run in the reality. 

I found a few years back this documentary done by a history teacher about how secret societies run the world and the wars in the world. And interesting that he came to the conclusion that they are the mystery woman Babylon the Great guilty of all the deaths. At 1:58:00 he starts to comment about that. And he points out that the secret societies the last 100 years have had New York as their capital city.

1. This topic is not by Anna

2. Whoever put the title of this topic here needs to know Anna never started exploring "deep state" after reading a question on the 1%. Anna started exploring this way before.

Here is a suggestion: 

1. Don't start a topic on my behalf unless you ask my permission

2. Get your facts right

Thank you.

32 minutes ago, Kosonen said:

Some twist the scriptures about the man of sin, the wild beast, the false prophet in Revelation and falsely apply on the WT organization and on the GB, instead of correctly applying those scriptures on political worldy entities, of which some have not even yet shown up.

You mean "some", like myself.

The Pharisees and Sadducees came to test Jesus. So they asked him to show them a miraculous sign from heaven.

He responded to them, “In the evening you say that the weather will be fine because the sky is red. And in the morning you say that there will be a storm today because the sky is red and overcast. You can forecast the weather by judging the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.

“Evil and unfaithful people look for a miraculous sign. But the only sign they will be given is that of Jonah.”

Then he left them standing there and went away.

Jesus said to them, “Be careful! Watch out for the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees!”  Matt 16:1-6

When you look at a loaf of bread, do you see on the outside what may be hidden inside that may have contaminated it, making it unfit to eat?  What you are offering as the identities of the wild beast and false prophet is no different than what the majority of the world thinks.  It is not hidden, but blatant.  Satan is deceitful, working as an angel of light.  You know and can perceive the works of lies in the WT under the GB's influence and partnership with its "Beast/organization", (Rev 13) yet you turn away, as do the majority of JWs.  Not even child abuse is enough to wake them up. 

What will it take?  2 Thess 2:9-12   The "power, signs, and lying wonders" stem from unrighteous DECEPTION" and a "strong DELUSION".    It is God's anointed "kings" and the "nations" with them, that are deceived, just as you still are. Rev 13:7;16:12-14 (Rev 1:5; 5:9,10)

11 minutes ago, Witness said:

You mean "some", like myself. 

What will it take?  2 Thess 2:9-12   The "power, signs, and lying wonders" stem from unrighteous DECEPTION" and a "strong DELUSION".    It is God's anointed "kings" and the "nations" with them, that are deceived, just as you still are. Rev 13:7;16:12-14 (Rev 1:5; 5:9,10)

Hi Witness, I am not specifically targeting you. I am trying to alert people against such wrong interpretations that obscure the true meanning of very important end time prophecies. And I have encountered such erroneous interpretations on several forums and websites sadly.

When JWs and former JWs get it wrong God Jehovah has to use "wordly" sources to get the word out.

Look how blind God's servant was in the past. Looks like the same repeats time and again. (I try hard that I would not fall for the same error, by following Jesus' words as much as I can).

Isaiah 42:18  Listen, you who are deaf; Look and see, you who are blind.19  Who is blind except my servant, So deaf as the messenger I send? Who is so blind as the one rewarded, So blind as the servant of Jehovah? 20  You see many things, but you do not keep watch.You open your ears, but you do not listen. 21  For the sake of his righteousness, Jehovah has taken pleasure in magnifying the law and making it glorious.22  But this is a people plundered and pillaged; All of them are trapped in the holes and hidden in the prisons. They have been plundered with no one to rescue them, And pillaged with no one to say: “Bring them back!”23  Who among you will hear this? Who will pay attention and listen for the time to come?24  Who has given Jacob for pillage And Israel to the plunderers? Is it not Jehovah, the One against whom we sinned? In His ways they refused to walk, And His law they would not obey. 25  So He kept pouring out on him wrath, His anger and the fury of war. It consumed everything around him, but he paid no attention. It blazed up against him, but he would not take it to heart.