Anna

• Views 5k
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes of course, Satan is in control of the world, and that perfectly explains the "mess", but by discussing these things we are not making ourselves a part of it are we? Not only that, but notice that

@Arauna I was thinking about the frustrations you expressed earlier. I will create a club on here for JW's that feel as you do. I too sometimes feel frustration when conversations are constantly

Outside of the context of the Christian organization, anybody can say that they are anointed. I can say it. You can say it. Anyone can say it. They might be genuine. They might be deluded. They m

Posted Images

I disagree with Tight Pants Tony ... I have never seen ANYTHING in the Bible prohibiting drunk UGLY clothes.

I think (Anna ...) that it is just a political ploy by some grown man  who likes to play with dolls, and it is a conspiracy of amateur prophesy gone sour.

I did not notice the Brothers in Outta Here's above  photo with tight pants having  malfunctioning codpieces.

OF course ... , in the above photo, those Brother's socks look like home-made sin.

Caleb and Sophia Dolls for Tony .jpg

On 12/8/2018 at 7:31 PM, JW Insider said:

Of those two, only Russell was removed from the "list."

This is not a reply to you specifically, I know you know all this. I just wanted to clarify for others who might be thinking that we think that Russell is of no consequence.  Although Russell has been removed from that list, he is still considered very important, (and as one of the anointed) in the sense that he is viewed as the messenger who "opened up" the way for others after him. After all it was he who questioned the hellfire doctrine and immortality of the soul, two very important key elements that make us stand out from other Christian based religions. 

Russell has been compared to "the sinews and flesh" of Ezekiel 37:7,8 in the vision of the valley of dry bones,  and then with  Rutherford (in 1919) they began to live and stand on their feet as per Ezekiel 37:10.

If you really want to fight child abuse where it happens daily on a massive scale then put your life out there : go on a campaign to fight the child marriage, child female genital mutilation, pleasure marriages and sex abuse in Islam...... this will really bring you a lot of attention......  but NO, the reason why you bash JWs only on this subject is because you think they are easier to bash!   Like a true bully you make sure the victim is easy to bully.   Witnesses are easy to bully and deep down you psychologically know that - they avoid being confrontational - especially Americans.  Me - I am a little different.  I come from a strong culture.  I know the American mentality - lived and worked there for 15 years.

So go on be a real Hero - not just a miserable GB basher - go and fight the real cause... out there..... if you think it is really worth fighting then put your actions where your mouth is!

9 minutes ago, Arauna said:

So go on be a real Hero - not just a miserable GB basher - go and fight the real cause... out there..... if you think it is really worth fighting then put your actions where your mouth is!

That is a sword that cuts BOTH ways .... talking the talk, and not walking the walk, as Watchtower Supervisor Richard Ashe testified under oath.

JW.ORG on Child Abuse - Claims vs. Reality.mp4

Yes - I agree - the government authorities have the authority and the expertise to assess if sexual abuse really happened, when and how.  We need only report it to the authorities - since the law for the reporting of this crime have now appeared in most first world countries.  The authorities must follow up on the abuse ........ but in many cases they do not because of fund restrictions!  England is up in arms because sex rings which have been operating for 15 years - where parents have gone to authorities themselves - and the police did nothing!  Police are too busy looking on-line to see who is speaking against the new privileged class!

Of course elders will try to assess the problem in the congregation - but since this is the most difficult crime to prove - due to its secrecy - they may make mistakes.  Elders will have to keep an eye on the alleged perpetrator and if he moves they will let the next congregation know of the allegations.  Only proper authorities know how to obtain proof in most cases directly after it has happened!  When time passes it is easier for victim to testify or maybe as an adult.... 

Children can be groomed too! - especially in bitter divorce cases.  So experts really need to assess this.  Since these laws have improved it has made the task for the elders easier.  This does not mean that they do not follow up.

A pioneer sister brought a boy child to a meeting.  The parents of the child had asked her - they were not witnesses - merely a return visit.  A brothers kindly called her and said to her she must not do this again because she can be falsely accused..... so they really do try to protect us all.    Parents are responsible to see their children do not go to bathrooms alone and vet those they do field service with.   The elders cannot watch everything or know everything!

The law of legal and spiritual confidentiality has not been removed from the statutes! So within the LAW,  legal council need not reveal if a person is guilty or not.... and this also stands if a person has confessed to a priest or spiritual leader.....  So lobby the government to remove this law if you feel it is unrighteous. 

11 hours ago, Outta Here said:

"Let sexual immorality and every sort of uncleanness or greediness not even be mentioned among you, just as is proper for holy people" Eph.5:3.

Is it conceivably possible that those who do as @The Librarian has noted are possibly deriving some sort of vicarious pleasure in this? I mean, if they know of incidents of abuse, part publicise,  and yet do not report them (even anonymously ) through the proper channels, what could possibly be their motive?

Well I did think that about your Governing Body actually. They do seem to go on about young men in tight trousers and masterbation. I was wondering if the GB were slightly kinky. And as for sexual immorality 'not even being mentioned', it seems to have been made clear by many victims that they have had to explain every detail of the sexual abuses against them, to a group of Elders. That seems to have happened on many occasion. So what can we think about JW Org ? The GB talk about sex regularly and the Elders seem to enjoy listening to descriptions of sexual assault. Add to this the now norn for the JW  Org, to accuse men and women of fornication just because they enter a house together, no witnesses, just accusations. 

And as for your sly accusation against me, it quite funny. Why? Because you know the exact reasons and you also know that OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE advised me NOT TO DO ANYTHING. And i took their advice.

@admin PLEASE NOTE THAT OUTTA HERE IS TOTALLY OFF TOPIC AND I JUST ANSWERED HIS SLY ACCUSATION. THANKS. 

11 hours ago, JW Insider said:

The GB might be on a pedestal. That will happen naturally, just as it did for Apollos, Paul, Cephas, and some "superfine apostles" back in Corinth.

Kind of funny that today I sat in the audience with two members of the Governing Body and two Governing Body Helpers. They did not have special seats. Not one person in the Hall made any special attempt to talk to them. No one seemed nervous around them or tried to impress them. No one tried to take pictures. They talked in groups as normally as anyone else there both before and after the meeting. I know this doesn't PROVE anything, but if it had been different, I would have made a point of how wrong that seemed.

I was sitting one row directly in front of one, and I kept checking to see that the crease on the back of my slacks around my knees, calves and ankles still had some "slack," so I honestly seemed like the only person there who might have been a bit self-conscious around them. This same brother only commented once at the WT Study, and the other GB member, not at all. Although their wives made one comment each. (But who's counting?)

I do think that other JWs put these men on pedestals more than they themselves TRY to be put on a pedestal.

You've completely missed the point. It's not the face to face thing it's the, ONLY US 8 MEN ARE THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE, SO THE REST OF YOU ANOINTED KEEP QUIET.  And the ONLY US 8 MAKE THE RULES, AND YOU LOT OBEY THEM, thing. 

Even Hitler would not have to shout it out every time he went anywhere, power is just known. 

Anyone that cannot see that as true, must be either spiritually and mentally blind, or just worshippers of the GB. 

And why 'would that happen naturally' ? Again you miss the point. The people that treated the Apostles as 'gods' were not true Christians. 

Every JW should treat every other JW as equals, brothers and sisters, so why would anyone want to put the GB 'up high' ? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.