Anna

• Views 4.9k
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes of course, Satan is in control of the world, and that perfectly explains the "mess", but by discussing these things we are not making ourselves a part of it are we? Not only that, but notice that

@Arauna I was thinking about the frustrations you expressed earlier. I will create a club on here for JW's that feel as you do. I too sometimes feel frustration when conversations are constantly

Outside of the context of the Christian organization, anybody can say that they are anointed. I can say it. You can say it. Anyone can say it. They might be genuine. They might be deluded. They m

Posted Images

@admin   I am in a catch 22 situation here. Many folks are bombarding me with comments / answers / criticisms which are all totally off topic. I'd love to answer all of them but then i get moaned at for 'going off topic' or 'repeating the truths that i have mentioned before'. 

@Anna for instance talks about the pedophilia, but she doesn't moaned at about it. Whereas if i mention it I'm basically told that I'm off topic and just repeating the same old stuff. 

@Arauna Just made this comment Quote "Elders will have to keep an eye on the alleged perpetrator and if he moves they will let the next congregation know of the allegations."   WRONG. Elders will let the ELDERS of the next congregation know. BIG DIFFERENCE.  Congregants are never told that there is a Pedophile within their congregation. 

Quote " The law of legal and spiritual confidentiality has not been removed from the statutes! So within the LAW,  legal council need not reveal if a person is guilty or not.... and this also stands if a person has confessed to a priest or spiritual leader.....  So lobby the government to remove this law if you feel it is unrighteous." 

NO NEED to lobby a government because the JW Elders have a duty before GOD, not men. Some on here tell me I have  a moral duty to report what i know, BUT on the other hand those same people will stand by  the Elders that do not report things. 

Oh I'm sick of all of you making excuses for your GB and Elders, when you all know the CCJW is a complete mess and needs completely cleaning out and a replacement GB is needed. 

Have a great day fooling yourselves and unfortunately others too. 

You're right - that was a lazy slip up of words.... I meant exactly the way you corrected it.  Thanks for correcting my spelling too!  I guess you do not know how many languages I speak and just assume English is the only one and English is my first language ...  your contribution tells me you only speak: emotional rant.

Yes - so let the elders be judged by god - but it seems you have appointed yourself as judge and executioner!  And you seems to assume that you know every situation.  Does the bible not say that God will judge those who judge unjustly?   Be careful that you are not one of them.

11 hours ago, Anna said:

John, with all  respect, you need to put your money where your mouth is.

Someone  @The Librarian  possibly has started a page for 'those in good standing' in the JW org. I wonder why ?

Why is it so important to be 'in good standing' in the Org ?  Are you getting a clue Anna ? 

I trust very few people. I would hate to be drawn into a trap. I've been accused of slander once, once was enough. The information I have is not worth anything on it's own. Do you think the accused, if questioned, would give the name of the young girl that he sexually assaulted ? You see if there is no victim found, then the accusation, which would be seen as coming from me, would be seen as slander against the young man, and against the Honiton Congregation of JW's. So i would suffer the consequences probably in more ways than one. But maybe that is what some of you on here want. 

Whereas, the Elders of that congregation have both names, victim and accused, and will have taken notes from both sides. If you cannot see that they have much more evidence than i do, well then you are deliberately not wanting to see it. 

A name does not give the time, place and circumstances something happened - so I grieve with you that they did not manufacture the evidence...   As I said before..... go and speak to someone working in the field and find out how hard it is to prove.... and what was the nature of molestation?  Just touching or what.... if you have the evidence to convict - then sure, give the proof.   Was the child taken immediately to the authorities for tests? ....by the parents?  I think the parents should report it themselves to the authorities.  There are so many level and degrees of abuse that one cannot judge the situation from an outside perspective..... and the lack of good evidence  - especially if it is hearsay.

I am trying to educate you on how complicated the matter is.  It is not as easy as you think.... and if you do not have proof it is  definitely slander....... until hard evidence is provided.  So now you may find out it is not so easy to judge......  unless you have been in their shoes. 

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

If you really want to fight child abuse where it happens daily on a massive scale then put your life out there : go on a campaign to fight the child marriage, child female genital mutilation, pleasure marriages and sex abuse in Islam...... this will really bring you a lot of attention......  but NO, the reason why you bash JWs only on this subject is because you think they are easier to bash!   Like a true bully you make sure the victim is easy to bully.   Witnesses are easy to bully and deep down you psychologically know that - they avoid being confrontational - especially Americans.  Me - I am a little different.  I come from a strong culture.  I know the American mentality - lived and worked there for 15 years.

So go on be a real Hero - not just a miserable GB basher - go and fight the real cause... out there..... if you think it is really worth fighting then put your actions where your mouth is!

Oh dear, you sound upset. And you like many others are missing a point. I'm an EX JW. I left the Org for the one reason, CHILD ABUSE WITHIN THE JW ORG. 

You say I'm only picking on the JW Org. Yes you are right. Because it's only the JW Org I'm interested in. As an ex witness i still know that the 'world' belongs to Satan the Devil, so no point in trying to fight it. God is not going to 'fight it' he is going to destroy it. Simples.

Without boring others, I'll just say I'm a victim of child abuse of many forms, just so that you will know i have empathy for others who suffer.

Would you have called Jesus a Pharisees basher ?  I don't think so. Jesus told the truth about the Pharisees and I'm telling the truth about the JW Org and it's GB. If you don't like truth then simply don't read my comments.  

If you read every comment on every subject on here, you may notice that even those who are 'against' me, sometimes seem to agree with what I'm actually saying. There are of course those that i call 'wind up merchants' such as @Outta Here but they can be laughed at. 

26 minutes ago, Arauna said:

You're right - that was a lazy slip up of words.... I meant exactly the way you corrected it.  Thanks for correcting my spelling too!  I guess you do not know how many languages I speak and just assume English is the only one and English is my first language ...  your contribution tells me you only speak: emotional rant.

Yes - so let the elders be judged by god - but it seems you have appointed yourself as judge and executioner!  And you seems to assume that you know every situation.  Does the bible not say that God will judge those who judge unjustly?   Be careful that you are not one of them.

I honestly don't expect to survive Armageddon. As for 'emotional rant' that is sooo funny. 

Yes I'm an uneducated man, of English origin and having never left the UK. I think the spell checker on my computer saves me from many an embarrassment. 

BUT, I remember this scripture of Jesus saying  :-  In that very hour he became overjoyed in the holy spirit and said: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have carefully hidden these things from wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children. Yes, O Father, because this is the way you approved. At Luke 10 v 22. 

I am indeed like a young child when it comes to accurate knowledge and even more so now my memory is fading.  But i think of this scripture every time that those 'wise in their own eyes' answer up on here. There are some, such as @Space Merchant who indeed seem to have masses of knowledge, but is it really of any use when searching for truth about God and God's purpose ? Is it what God wants from us, to be highly educated ?  Certainly not in the eyes of the GB, whom advise against higher education. 

I'm hoping that God knows that  all I'm doing is looking for truth. I don't expect to survive Armageddon but I'm hoping that God in His mercy, through Jesus Christ, will kill me quickly and with little pain.

Mr Butler - I feel for you - really.   But one cannot transpose your own emotions about this onto other cases.  It is a serious sin....... but hard to prove...  So lets agree on this...  it is not easy to prove this.   I do not think you know half how difficult it is.  

I know child abuse happens but it is NOT accepted as part of our culture. In fact if the evidence can be proved the person would be out of the congregation immediately.  Hearsay is not evidence.  Accusation is not evidence....... unfortunately....  So Jehovah will bring those to justice.  It is an absolute heinous crime because it is perpetrated on innocent and vulnerable children  and this is why suspected cases are informed to other congregations.

Do you have any other suggestions about how the procedure should be done when evidence is not enough to prove guilt?   We can talk about the implications of this and how it would affect the assumption of guilt before proven guilty..... 

I agree with what you said about knowledge.  The scripture in 1Cor 8: 1 says:  "Knowledge puffs up but love builds. " So I think we should not judge those too quickly who sit with the problems of collecting evidence or making a decision on this. 

I agree with you when you think all the signs are there that a person is guilty and they get away with such a horrible secret crime..... it breaks my heart too because children carry the guilt with them for the rest of their lives!  Unfortunately - they become more secret once they think someone knows.   

Jehovah is the great compensator......  so we should not just look to this life when we have suffered but look forward to the time when we will not look back and we will not remember the sad things.  Jehovah is the great compensator!  Always remember that. 

I can see at least that you have been badly hurt by this and you are hitting back but it is like ineffective swipes......  I am sure those elders feel the same way..... you just see from the outside.   They are definitely not nonchalant about this. Jehovah after all does see everything and the wicked - those who are in our love feasts and are wicked - they will be sorted out soon.

Just try to keep yourself clean as possible from this world, be just, be merciful and do not judge too quickly.....  and remain close to Jehovah. 

On 12/9/2018 at 2:43 AM, Arauna said:

I am not deceived by those anointed who are jealous of the control by others - as they wish to depict the situation.  This means they want a bigger say - more control?  Want to be central in the decision making?   .... because they are the true anointed?   .......  True anointed are very humble and do not think they have all the knowledge which others do not have even if they are taught by jehovah.   They will keep peace at all costs

Jesus was a humble man, but by far he didn’t keep “peace at all costs”. Matt 10:34  He exposed the lies.  Anointed must follow in the  footsteps of Jesus, should they remain mute when the “house steward” expects them to obey their lies?  Luke 22:24-27  There is no “control” over others within the anointed Body, but each is to support the other equally; and they are fully expected by Christ, to obey him only as their head and support his truth.  1 Cor 12:21-26

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.  Heb 4:12

In other words, it segregates those who follow Christ's teachings completely, from those who expect the anointed and companions, to follow men and their organization.    

“Control” over the anointed ones signifies the presence of a Wicked Slave.  Matt 24:48-51

On 12/7/2018 at 12:34 PM, JOHN BUTLER said:

It is not for us to dig, we do not have the guidance of God's Holy Spirit. Only the Anointed have that guidance. The Bible was written with Holy Spirit and only Holy Spirit will decipher it. 

Jesus did tell us to dig, because he knew the circumstances at the end of the days.  He knew the confusion Satan would lay upon us.  Matt 13:44; Prov 2:1-5

Of course everyone can be guided by Holy Spirit.  It is through Holy Spirit that each individual who cares to find good "fruit" that anointed ones are to teach, can recognize it as such.  Matt 7:15-20

Can you see that you have distinguished the "bad fruit" spoken by the GB?  This is through the blessing of Holy Spirit. He doesn't abandon us to just guesswork if our heart cries out to him.  If we have the heartfelt desire to serve God in truth, he helps us to do so through the Spirit.  We become Christ's sheep.  John 10:1-15