The World News Media

Arauna

On 1/7/2019 at 6:07 AM, Arauna said:

You guys ain't seen nothing yet!  Soon you will see what is real control.... there is benevolent control and satanic control... .... 

Any case I found a new tit-bit.  On the JW app is says that the beast with the seven heads has a different kind of rulership than the Eighth king.

Small difference but significant.  One should therefore not expect this organization which now is gaining power over many kings to rule in the same way as the other 7 kings have in the past. 

The subversion which has been going on behind the scenes and the kind of agreements which has been made is giving it power to go ahead with its plans despite opposition from some iron-like elements in society. 

The insidiousness of the ideology is infiltrating everywhere and the unthinking populations are giving it full support because it is deceivingly presented as a good rule with all the right buzz words.  The gender inclusions, the environmental sustainability - all wonderful things. ..... until you realize the other aspects of the plan.

The Beast is the Man of Lawlessness that "sets himself up in God's Temple".    Rev 13:18; 2 Thess 2:3,4

God's Temple are the anointed ones.  1 Cor 3:16,17  I don't see any religious or political entity in the world targeting the anointed ones, do you?

The Watchtower gives various identities to this Beast –

Christendom’s clergy.  w90 2/1 pp. 10-14

The Anglo-American World Power  ws12 6/15 p. 15-16

The United Nations.  Wt 13/7/15 pp 3-8 par 6  

Revelation’s Wild Beast (Rev 13:1) works under the direction of a false prophet . (Rev 13:11,12) It has “ two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.”      It has a variety of WT identities also.

“two governments that are partners”   ws12 6/15 p. 15-16

Anglo-Amerian world power, I suppose another term for the above. w62 12/1 pp. 731-734

A religious entity that promoted the League of Nations re chap. 33 pp. 235-245

There may be more identities for both.  This false prophet is Revelation’s Harlot daughter of Babylon the Great, which is the “mother of harlots” and the covenant of death.  Isa 28:14,15; Rev 17:5

Christendom has taken on the role of both Beasts throughout Watchtower’s historical writings of “truth”.  Take your pick, choose your poison. Rev 8:11   The organization has you completely buffaloed believing whatever they like, and when they like, according to the events in Satan’s realm.    I do hope you can see this, Arauna. 

One Beast is from the Sea, with ten horns (representing kings) and seven heads. Rev 13:1  The second Beast with two horns is from the Earth. Rev 13:11 These are symbolic descriptions, as Revelation is a book of “signs”.  Rev 1:1

“Sea” describes the “wicked”, people from all nations that comprise the Beast, and under the influential power of the dragon. Ps 65:7; Isa 57:20 

The Dragon has the same number of horns and heads.  Rev 12:3

“Earth” is known as God’s owned “land”; a people under ‘cultivation’- His “inhabited earth”.  Matt 24:14;  Rev 10:2; 1 Cor 3:9; Luke 8:15; John 15:1; Acts 7:49 (Rev 14:3,4)     They are a people who are under covenant with Him.  The Beast with two horns that arises from the earth has left this covenant and has committed spiritual “sexual immorality”.  It is a composite entity - "they” are false prophets, harlots – spiritual adulterers.  Rev 2:21   The only people under covenant with God are the anointed ones, His owned “land” – possession.  1 Pet 2:5,9

This Beast from the Earth is one of the heads or ruling entities of the Beast from the sea.  But not for long.  As the Eighth King arises, the false prophet/Beast will be gone.  Now, in Satan’s realm this equates to either the Catholic Church, religions in general, or Christendom as being destroyed – however Watchtower puts it.    Do you see this happening in the world?

The truth is, the GB/Harlot will be disfellowshipped by the organization/ Beast.  “Her” sins have reached to heaven.

I will pull up your skirts over your face
    that your shame may be seen—

What will you say when the Lord sets over you
    those you cultivated as your special allies? (the elder body/Beast organization)
Will not pain grip you
    like that of a woman in labor?

And if you ask yourself,
    “Why has this happened to me?”—
it is because of your many sins
    that your skirts have been torn off
    and your body mistreated.  Jer 16:26,21,22

Disaster will come upon you,
    and you will not know how to conjure it away.
A calamity will fall upon you
    that you cannot ward off with a ransom;
a catastrophe you cannot foresee
    will suddenly come upon you.  Isa 47:11

God is calling His people OUT of this realm of sin – not out of the world’s religions,  but away from the sins of His own people.   THEY are being judged as either righteous or unrighteous. 

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.  Luke 8:17

Revelation is written for God’s servants to take note.  The “kings of the earth” are Christ’s kings, who are in great danger of losing their inheritance. (wise virgins/foolish virgins) Would Jesus be concerned about the “kings” of the world of politics when he specifically stated that his kingdom is no part of the world?    Are those rulers his kings?  Do most of them even know Christ?   Or, would he be directing this message to the members of his Body/Temple?  1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22

John, to the seven churches which are in Asia:

Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne,and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth.

To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.  Rev 1:4-6

And they sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll,
And to open its seals;
For You were slain,
And have redeemed us to God by Your blood
Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
10 And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And [f]we shall reign on the earth.”  Rev 5:9,10

1 Pet 2:5,9

The Beasts have misled these kings; many will prefer to remain under the delusion called “truth”.  Others listen to Christ and “come out”.  2 Thess 2:9-12; Rev 18:4-8  They have recognized the Harlot’s sins. 

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Rev 16:13,14

The organization/Beast will disfellowship the GB. It seems impossible, unbelievable; since the GB shows such confidence in their assumed “heavenly” status.

"Just as she glorified herself and lived in luxury, inflict on her just as much torture and misery. In her heart she says, 'I am a queen on a throne, not a widow. I will never see misery".  Rev 18:7

Once these harlot daughters are gone, the Eighth King takes control as a composite of symbolic “ten kings”, but who give their authority over to the Beast/organization/elder body  (Rev 13:1)  These kings were Christ’s, who had not received a “kingdom”.  They had yet to be sealed in the heavens.  Rev 17:12,13  God puts this action into their hearts, to uncover the Harlot’s sins.  Rev 17:15-18

The new composite rule will have ousted the Beast with two horns – the false prophet. 

Please think about this. You are looking at the events happening in the world to bring about the coming Kingdom of God, which is exactly what Satan wants you to believe.     In the meantime, WT’s sins are being exposed; how can any JW dismiss them?   The organization cannot get their story straight about Revelation’s identities.  They stumble on their own words, which is a typical trait of a liar who covers over what he may have previously declared as truth.   God has always dealt with the sins of Israel.  Do you really believe today’s “Israel” is blameless during the most turbulent time in man’s history?  Just one factor among many, proves they are immersed in sin – the pedophile issue cannot be ignored.  The other?  The Beast/organization “conquers the saints”.  Rev 13:6,7; Rev 11:1,2

How will that be accomplished by Christendom or the UN, when you are already anticipating an eighth king to arise in Satan’s realm?  The anointed have been “conquered” – muted, threatened not to “bond” with one another, and to obey the Beast under the direction of a “Beast with two horns that spoke like a lamb” – false “christs”. 

“At that time don’t believe anyone who tells you, ‘Here is the Messiah!’ or ‘There he is!’ 24 False messiahs and false prophets will appear. They will work spectacular, miraculous signs and do wonderful things to deceive, if possible, even those whom God has chosen.  (Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:5,9; Rev 17:14)  Listen! I’ve told you this before it happens.”

• Views 8.8k
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting article and video..... On 11 December most countries will sign the UN Compact in Morocco.  It is part of the "Agenda 21" plan for the 21 st century  started in 1992.  Read up about Ag

Will you allow that an interest in history is permissible? Politics is current history, that’s all, or history in the making.  All human governments will drop the ball & usually it is a bowli

Look, I am in no mood for this. I just drove seven times around the mall of Jericho. Furious, I let loose with a mighty horn blast. I still hadn’t found a parking spot.

Posted Images

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:11 PM, Witness said:

I don't see any religious or political entity in the world targeting the anointed ones, do you?

Soon to come my dear! 

Seems you know how to grab all kinds of quotes but you have not read any to make sense of it.... Do that.... you may learn something! 

I do not waste my time with people who just want to argue for the sake of arguing. 

So what do you think of Agenda 21 and UN Compact 2018?  After all - this is the subject - what is your superior understanding about it?

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

Soon to come my dear! 

Seems you know how to grab all kinds of quotes but you have not read any to make sense of it.... Do that.... you may learn something! 

I do not waste my time with people who just want to argue for the sake of arguing. 

So what do you think of Agenda 21 and UN Compact 2018?  After all - this is the subject - what is your superior understanding about it?

I’ve read the Watchtower quotes from the articles I linked, and their identities of Revelation’s Beasts.  Have you?  I hope you don’t blindly reject them without researching.   It appears that Watchtower’s confusion in teachings makes more sense than God’s Word which identifies the authentic “kings of the earth” and God’s Temple.   I am not arguing for the sake of arguing, but bringing scripture to the fore. You brought up the Eighth King, I commented on its identity.    

I have no “superior” understanding of Agenda 21 and UN Compact 2018.  Whatever Satan contrives in his realm is a counterfeit fulfillment that God’s anointed people are already suffering under!  The elder body/Man of Lawlessness/Beast from the “Sea”. 

Satan uses all sorts of deceit to hide his true work at hand.  This includes his actions inside and outside of the organization to cover over what he’s already doing to God’s anointed ones.  2 Cor 11:13-15

“The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders”  2 Thess 2:9

The Kingdom isn’t born from activities in Satan’s world, but from the mindset of His people and our full devotion to Him, not not to men who cannot get their story straight. 

False prophets were among God’s people in the past, as false teachers will be among you. They will secretly bring in their own destructive teachings. They will deny the Lord, who has bought them, and they will bring themselves swift destruction. Many people will follow them in their sexual freedom (spiritually immoral) and will cause others to dishonor the way of truth. In their greed they will use good-sounding arguments to exploit you. The verdict against them from long ago is still in force, and their destruction is not asleep.  2 Pet 2:1-3

2 Thess 2:9-12 -   He (Satan) will use everything that God disapproves of to deceive those who are dying, those who refused to love the truth that would save them. 11 That’s why God will send them (allow Satan to do so)  a powerful delusion so that they will believe a lie12 Then everyone who did not believe the truth, but was delighted with what God disapproves of, will be condemned.”

These scriptures explain how the transgression comes upon the Temple of God. 2 Thess 2:1-4  Lying wonders have convinced JWs that although a ruling entity looms over them; it appears benign and in harmony with God’s will.  MEN appointed elders to rule God’s anointed priesthood/Temple, but to God it must not happen. Numbers 3:10; Dan 8:11; Ezek 44:6-9

Which WT lie do you choose to believe, concerning the identities of the Beasts of Revelation?  Which holds more power over you, God's Word or the confusing words of men?  Isa 2:22

I think you have made up your own version of what is in the bible - that is why you are at odds with the GB.   The root cause of mankind's problems was the choosing of independence from Jehovah.  The inability to cooperate and be part of his people we see many examples of - like Corah.  He was so sure he had God's blessing!  poor man.  Luckily Jehovah did not put him in Gehenna - only Sheol.

I understand the scriptures - so I ask you the same question.....  Who has hold over you? ....  the heart is treacherous and always wants to be independent....

9 minutes ago, Arauna said:

I think you have made up your own version of what is in the bible - that is why you are at odds with the GB.   The root cause of mankind's problems was the choosing of independence from Jehovah.  The inability to cooperate and be part of his people we see many examples of - like Corah.  He was so sure he had God's blessing!  poor man.  Luckily Jehovah did not put him in Gehenna - only Sheol.

I understand the scriptures - so I ask you the same question.....  Who has hold over you? ....  the heart is treacherous and always wants to be independent....

Oh dear you really do love yourself don' t you? You are so funny.

Quote "I understand the scriptures ... "     Um, everyone here on earth could say that. 

You seem to mix up serving God, with serving your GB and JW Org.  How sad that you cannot understand the difference.

Serve God through Jesus Christ, yes. But not serve God, through Jesus Christ, through the GB of JW Org. 

When the GB can realise that they are not in charge, and when the Elders can realise that they are not superior to the Anointed, then maybe, just maybe, God and Jesus Christ can use the Org as it was meant to function. 

the heart is treacherous and always wants to be independent.... Oh yes, and we can see that in your GB. 

19 minutes ago, Arauna said:

The root cause of mankind's problems was the choosing of independence from Jehovah. 

You are equating independence from a Wicked Slave as Independence from God?

19 minutes ago, Arauna said:

The inability to cooperate and be part of his people we see many examples of - like Corah.  He was so sure he had God's blessing!  poor man.  Luckily Jehovah did not put him in Gehenna - only Sheol.

You may want to read Watchtower's own blasphemous words about skirting around the judgment THEY will receive - the same judgment that came upon Korah.  WT is condoning the exact desire that Korah had - to possess the priesthood by replacing it with men not anointed.  This is the "disgusting thing" that has "set itself up in God's Temple".  Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4   It gives you the article that you can refer to.    I have hold over no one.  The GB has hold over 8 million people, one of them is you.  

1 minute ago, Witness said:

This is the "disgusting thing" that has "set itself up in God's Temple".

This  thing that has set itself up in God's temple has been around since the second century - Read matt 13 to see who sowed the weeds and when they would be pulled out....in time of end- when their fruits are fully visible.    Read up about the Greek influence in the 2nd century congregation and how this philosophy influenced the congregation.  While the apostles were alive they kept it in control but after john died is quickly spread until Constantine the great made it an  empire who controlled kings.  The one sitting in the temple of God with great power has been around for centuries not a hundred years.

Babylon the Great is teaching the exact same teachings which took hold after the flood.  They are not proclaiming the Kingdom as the solution for mankinds problems - and I guess neither are you because you do not belong to that nation which learns war no more in the last days....  Babylon the great teachings is the trinity and immortality of the soul etc etc.   Tell me - where did you learn these teachings were false?  From the very hand you are biting now?

You are deluding yourself....  and I am being  kind to show you this.   I am not superior but I understand the scriptures and Jehovah's purpose. My confidence comes from Jehovah's Spirit. 

Your comments show your acidity with the GB because you have not got a special spot to shed your special light on everyone.   But is it really a light/lamp from Jehovah ...or your own ideas..... You seem to have the same OCD I see with some of the others here..... always back to the same old song..... to get recognition as a true anointed but without the  "land" or the holy nation..... ......Not sowing seeds of the kingdom but of division.  By your fruits I know you.... 

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

This  thing that has set itself up in God's temple has been around since the second century - Read matt 13 to see who sowed the weeds and when they would be pulled out....in time of end- when their fruits are fully visible.    Read up about the Greek influence in the 2nd century congregation and how this philosophy influenced the congregation.  While the apostles were alive they kept it in control but after john died is quickly spread until Constantine the great made it an  empire who controlled kings.  The one sitting in the temple of God with great power has been around for centuries not a hundred years.

Babylon the Great is teaching the exact same teachings which took hold after the flood.  They are not proclaiming the Kingdom as the solution for mankinds problems - and I guess neither are you because you do not belong to that nation which learns war no more in the last days....  Babylon the great teachings is the trinity and immortality of the soul etc etc.   Tell me - where did you learn these teachings were false?  From the very hand you are biting now?

You are deluding yourself....  and I am being  kind to show you this.   I am not superior but I understand the scriptures and Jehovah's purpose. My confidence comes from Jehovah's Spirit. 

Your comments show your acidity with the GB because you have not got a special spot to shed your special light on everyone.   But is it really a light/lamp from Jehovah ...or your own ideas..... You seem to have the same OCD I see with some of the others here..... always back to the same old song..... to get recognition as a true anointed but without the  "land" or the holy nation..... ......Not sowing seeds of the kingdom but of division.  By your fruits I know you.... 

Yes, there have been other entities that define a “man of lawlessness”.  Daniel was told that the interpretation of Revelation was to be "sealed up" until the time of the end. Dan 8:26 The Man of Lawlessness of Rev 13 would not refer to those past identities but to that identity that overpowers God's people in the last days as the "fourth beast" they must face.  Dan 7:7

Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

You are interpreting the Man of Lawlessness differently than your own teachers, yet you are also condemning me for my use of scriptures that prove what Temple, God has in mind. 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22   I care not what the religions of the world interpret the Man of Lawlessness as; it has to do with God’s anointed “Jews”/spiritual “Israel” – New Jerusalem/Holy City. 

Satan comes against them, “the woman”, those under covenant. Gal 4:26  Do you believe all anointed are already “wise virgins” by allowing others to rule over them?  This is what the Beast of Rev 13:1 succeeds in doing; either they are "measured" as acceptable in the Kingdom, or they are found "worshiping"/revering a "powerful delusion" - the Beast.  Rev 13:4   Satan uses a “Gentile” army to reign/rule/tread God's Temple/Holy City.  Rev 12:7; 9:3-6

It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.   Rev 13:7

How do you overcome someone?  By threatening expulsion from the life they know – disfellowshipping them for refusing to OBEY.  Marking them as spiritually “dead”. Rev 13:15 The “war” is fought when an anointed one refuses to bare their back as someone’s slave. Isa 51:23 They are to be under one Master, Jesus Christ.  John 15:20

Who helps this army/ “Man of Lawless” "trample" the anointed ones?   A false prophet also directed by Satan. Rev 13:11,12; Matt 24:48

I speak for a nation, not for myself. I speak for the name of YHVH, not for the name of an organization.   The nation of God has become slaves under the rule of others.    Only a remnant will wake up to this fact.  They have fallen into idolatry to a blasphemous “spirit-directed image”. 

And he (false prophet Rev 13:11) deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.  Rev 13:15-17

Has the United Nations been given “divine” authority by a false prophet?  Does the world believe it is blessed by God – those nations who are its members?  Do they obey a false prophet who “guides” the United Nations? Rev 13:11,12  No, but the Watchtower organization and its members believe the organization belongs to “Jehovah”, as a “spirit-directed (“give breath”) organization”. 

A JW doesn’t have to look far to see how the anointed have been conquered and “trampled” by the Man of Lawlessness- a modern-day Korah.  They are also, under the same blasphemous rule.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.