The World News Media

Watch your children. (JW Fork)

Space Merchant

On 7/13/2019 at 1:40 PM, Equivocation said:

We had a talk about child abuse. One point, well 2 was made.

Educating people, the second being to talk to kids about sex.

Every bit helps. 

And what have you learned regarding helping the children concerning talking to them about such things? Information you convey here and give insight to those on this forum and any onlooker who is a guest.

• 3 months later...

• Views 3.2k
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the ideal procedure. I have never been able to think of an alternative. 

I have heard it said that soon pedophilia will be classed as just another sexual orientation and that pedophiles will feel discriminated against and will insist on their "rights". Just to lighten

And after a while, you and Rook has not brought up anything? Concerning child abuse, in the months I was away, what I can say is that there is more stains on the Americans and the British regarding children, and aside from that the same people who cry out and call to combat child abuse often become the offenders themselves and or indirectly encourage and snare. I have a lot to say about this, so I will point this out when I have time.

That being said, you learn some things when you are preaching the gospel, and gain some informative insight on the current state of things in today's world.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.