Srecko Sostar

• Views 3k
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Matthew 5 v 48.  You must accordingly be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. (NWT) King James Version.  Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. 

Look here for example how the GB wants that local anointed would be treated.  You are not even allowed to ask the anointed about their anointing!!! I guess you could get disfellowshipped for that

16 Not all who have the heavenly hope are part of “the faithful and discreet slave.”    (From the same 2016 Watchtower as quoted above by Kosonen)  Who has the right to say this ?  Who has t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

In my opinion the scriptures were written only for the Anointed to FULLY understand. Yes of course we of the earthly class can understand much of it, but not all and not fully. 

As for your argument about perfection. Consider the other definition that is associated with Christianity, not common usage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_perfection

https://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/perfect-perfection/

christian.jpg

Therefore, the word accordingly is an abstract that can be used as relative.

11 minutes ago, FelixCA said:

It seems something offended you. I have seen many of your other posts. I wouldn't retaliate either or be pathetic about it.

Um, offended I don't think so. I find you amusing actually. I'm happy that you read my posts though. 

And this is just a forum, it is not guided by Holy Spirit, so letting off steam is ok. 

Do tell me though how my criticism of the GB and it's JW org concerning Child Abuse has failed ?  I think it is the GB that have failed to protect the congregation Earthwide. 

As for discussion, we don't ask you to take part in it. If you find it pointless then please don't bother us again. 

1 minute ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Do tell me though how my criticism of the GB and it's JW org concerning Child Abuse has failed ?  I think it is the GB that have failed to protect the congregation Earthwide. 

Different topic. Stick to this one, or do a new post for it.

6 minutes ago, FelixCA said:

As for your argument about perfection. Consider the other definition that is associated with Christianity, not common usage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_perfection

https://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/perfect-perfection/

christian.jpg

Therefore, the word accordingly is an abstract that can be used as relative.

Are you still that far behind, catch up. We finished that part of the discussion hours ago. 

you can use that word if it so please you. Doesn't make it right .

19 hours ago, FelixCA said:

Then I can only say, what are you doing here? Scripture is meant for those that follow Christ, not become retaliatory to let off steam. If you have insight about scripture with a better interpretation, then, by all means, let’s hear it. This idea of criticism by you and Bultler has brought nothing but failures in understanding. We are all adults. But there is a difference between being a human grownup, and being a spiritual child that matured. Let’s get off meaningless criticism and concentrate in fundamental in Bible truth if you wish to learn. If not, then there is no need for further discussion.

Dear Felix, your gave your trust in "noble man" of GB. JW believe how only They are anointed to making interpretations on Bible text. 

I am not making "criticism" about WT but have Critical Thinking about WTGB doctrines and policy.

My name is Srećko, in English Lucky, Happy and Successful, Latin is Felix :))))

Important!! Read this 3 times every day, every 8 hours, as antibiotic cure :))  Then Joseph said to them, “Do not interpretations belong to God?

2 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

If they didn't, then they would be just like any other teacher that thinks, they are equal to Christ as the POPE. 

Oops.  If they expect obedience from their anointed “brothers”, they certainly have “substituted” themselves for Christ, robbing the lowly insignificant anointed of their ability to listen only to Christ.    The GB have made it very clear by their  Bible translation, using the word "substitute" twice, for emphasis.  NWT 2 Cor 5:20  Since they claim to be the only "faithful and discreet slave", who other than themselves can "substitute" for Christ?  Matt 24:48-51

In reality, no one.  No one can substitute as the Head of the anointed Body of Christ.  

Some believe they have the power to remove sin like Christ by Catholic priests.

Another oops.  Their false “priesthood”, the elder body, do just that.  Haven't you heard of a "judicial committee"?  They have the power to kick someone out as a sinner, and feel qualified to discern that God has forgiven a sinner, to allow them back in the congregation.

Where have you been?

@BillyTheKid46 Quote : This is why the GB adheres to scripture without confusing its understanding like many here.

That is a good laugh ! Thanks Kid.

Like the two witness rule used in Child Abuse cases, but not used in Fornication accusations.  

And the fact that a person has to agree to 'serve' the Org when they get baptised. 

Kid you are completely blind. 

3 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Broken record, try focusing on this post. The blindness is on the hatred you harbor toward the GB. You're allowed having an opinion regardless if it's not good.

I'm well focussed thanks. Just gave you two points that prove the GB praise themselves and deceive the congregants. 

That is totally on topic. And it is true that the GB have put themselves and the JW org in place of Jesus Christ.

The GB pretend that by disfellowshipping someone it stops a person serving God. Doesn't that prove that the GB think they are higher than Jesus Christ, as it is through Christ we serve God not through the GB or the JW org. 

Perhaps this definition on the word absolution will help.

Absolution.  Isn’t this what reinstatement is?

Formal release from guilt, obligation, or punishment.

an ecclesiastical declaration of forgiveness of sins.

Perhaps, researching the Catholic faith as well as the Watchtower will make it clear on your errors.

I was raised a Catholic and later became a JW, holding on for over 30 years.  Both religions are the same two-headed coin – one side is the Pope; one, the GB. Both are hierarchical, and both incorporate a false priesthood that judges, condemns and expels. 

The only difference is, that God’s authentic priesthood (1 Pet 2:5,9)  is held “captive” within the WT and admonished to remain silent.  This isn’t what Paul said they should do. 

Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unrighteous, and not before the saints?  Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?  Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?  If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge?  I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren? But brother goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers!  1 Cor 6:1-6

For you put up with fools gladly, since you yourselves are wise!  For you put up with it if one brings you into bondage, if one devours you, if one takes from you, if one exalts himself, if one strikes you on the face.  2 Cor 11:19-20

The “saints” carry the law of God within their heart.  A non-anointed elder body does not; so they guide, judge, and rule in wickedness.    Heb 8:10

“For the lips of a priest should keep knowledge,
And people should seek the law from his mouth;
For he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts.  Mal 2:7

Because of this situation, what has happened?  Lawsuits, cover ups, disfellowshipping of the righteous, no care for victims or orphans.  It really isn’t any different in the Catholic Church.  Both, are Satan’s fabrications.  Can a leopard change its spots?

For anyone to suppress God’s priesthood, destroying His Temple and its arrangement,  destruction comes upon them.  I am sorry, but it is written in scripture.  1 Cor 3:16,17  It is lawlessness.  2 Thess 2:3,4, 7,8; Ezek 44:6-9

I do hope the anointed and all, wake up to this seemingly “beautiful”, organization’s sins.  Jer 13:15-27

4 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

If someone commits a sin, whose fault is that. Did the GB write scripture? Let's focus on realism, not just on an untethered opinion.

Billy you wouldn't know truth if it punched you on the nose. You worship the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses and you serve that GB and the JW Org.

You do not serve Almighty God or Jesus Christ. 

When you mention committing sin, who do you think the 'sin is committed against ? 

The JW Org disfellowships people for disobeying the GB rules and / or speaking truth which disagrees with the teachings of the Org. 

The JW Org disfellowships people for complaining about being sexually abused by Elders or others in that Org. 

The JW Org uses the excuse of 'Causing a division within the congregation' when no division has been caused.

You know these things as well as i know them, but you chose to both hide them and ignore them. 

So be it. But remember sin can only be committed against GOD, not against an organisation. 

The JW Org disfellowships people for disobeying the rules of an Organisation, not for sinning against God.  

THEN the GB and it's Org pretend that a disfelowshipped person cannot serve God through Jesus Christ. How wrong your GB and Org are. 

And this is still totally on topic as I'm showing how the GB praise themselves and deceive the congregation. But of course the GB are deceiving themselves, they are not close to reality, not close to the whole congregation and not close to God or Christ.