The World News Media

RECLAIMED VOICES new letter to JW brothers and sisters.

JOHN BUTLER

@Arauna A closer intelligent look at prophecies in the bible shows that the final much needed cleansing period of about 3 and half years has not begun, but will begin very soon.  But the bible also speaks about 2300 days. I am sure that period did not occure during the Second world war as the WT explains. 

And Daniel speaks about the WT headquarters as "the sanctuary, the fortress and the daily feature" that will be profaned. 

Why? That must be allowed to happen because the sins of the WT organiztion. 

Daniel 11:29-31

• Views 5.4k
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bah, I do not believe you.  I believe you would talk to elders and then keep quiet so that you don't make Jehovah sad.  That's policy, right? 

In one hand your word is right Anna, but Shiwiii have better argument because Natural Law, or if you like Bible verses, have stronger argument, and that is; ..... do what is good in your eyes, by your

I'm a JW but not the common one anyways it does amazed me how we had 6 months of Australia Royal Child sex commission founded by the government to investigate all child abuse cases and nothing was pub

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

And broadcasting will just give people like you more ammunition to dissect and accuse.

For people like me it is of any matter/importance would JW broadcasting tell the truth about this subject. But it would be of great significance to/for JW members. 

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

Judging means slandering the neighbor,

Talking about child molestation in JWorg is not Judging and not Slandering.

Because .... it is something that was happened in your organization.

:)) 

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

Accusations, accusations of being institutionalized problem.... make up your mind. In previous response you said you are not accusing all of us of being child molesters and condoning this.... 

Problems with lexis Arauna?

adjective
  1. of, relating to, or established by institution.
  2. of or relating to organized establishments, foundations, societies, or the like, or to the buildings devoted to their work.
  3. of the nature of an institution.

2 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

ctim of child abuse myself, I have empathy for other

One does not have to have the experience to be able to put yourself in another persons situation.  The fact you have experience can make you too judgmental and emotional and crowd out common sense.  It is not always an asset to have experience of evil  things.  

To insinuate that we do not have empathy reminds me of these transgender people who are always playing the victim card. .....  they officially, according to the new philosophy, cannot discriminate against anyone because they have suffered and been discriminated against - which is most probably the biggest lie ever told to promote transgender politics.  People who have been discriminated against often become the biggest discriminators of others in  other areas....  but they are  blind to their own mistakes.

roves you do not believe any of the victims

This is not true but I am a realist - I do not expect people to simply believe allegations even if it may be true (allegations are allegations until one has proof) - one needs facts and proof to put someone out of the congregation or in jail. 

You obviously do not understand that this is a world-wide problem and it is a symptom of Satan ruling this world.  It is to a much lesser degree amongst Jehovah's people because we do make an effort to keep the congregation clean.  In other religions one can fornicate and do all kinds of things and get away with it.....  I think you are so filled with bias that you cannot weigh any of the facts in a sensible way.  Other denominations do not have records because they have never made an effort to keep any.... so they do not get negative publicity because they actually have tried to do the right thing.

I watched a documentary recently where a prestigious Jewish school teacher was abusing children and her husband was a rabbi.   The school board  warned her and she fled to israel where she is receiving protection from extradition.  (rabbis and their families are treated like gods).  I will not even go into Islam or some of the charismatic churches....  if you are blind to these abuses which are ingrained and allowed in the religions ....and only focus on JWs who at least make an effort to keep the congregation clean - then you will remain the same and not see any good and any religions.  You can just as well be an atheist - and even they do this. Because I can guarantee you it is in the whole world in every place where there are children.

but I'm saying God has to clean it out thoroughly now. 

You do not trust Jehovah to do it at the right time?  If you believe he exists and if you know that he is using this organization to do the preaching work - then surely you can believe that he will cleanse it when it needs to have a new cleanse..... he has cleansed it in the past.

I agree with you that Jehovah will start with his congregation first - the people who carry his name.  No one can play with the living God - Annanias and Saphira are a good example of that.....  .

31 minutes ago, Kosonen said:

. I am sure that period did not occure during the Second world war as the WT explains. 

I write from memory but as far as I remember this refers to the period after Jesus started ruling in heaven during the first world war. Mal 3 refers to the cleansing which took place in this time.

The king of the fortresses after this in Daniel 11  then then stands up (Russia) and the king of the south pushes against him (cold war era).  The last part of verse 40 and 41 - 44 will soon go into fulfillment.   ( I also think that Russia and China have the same imperialistic goals at present).   The west has almost been conquered by the cultural communistic agenda and the One World Government of the UN is starting to rule covertly as we speak. (Look at other headings on this forum such as Migrant compact 2018).They want the full Agenda 2030 to be in place by the year 2030.

The Northern Seleucid king Antiochus IV put Zeus in the temple at Jerusalem and profaned it - this will happen again because they will force all religions to accept the UN god - the old god of the fortresses (UN religion will be forced on us) which will run this system of things.  The morality the UN will prescribe like a bible -  will be the new morality we are starting to see appearing out in the open in gender politics with transgenderism totally accepted and being indoctrinated in universities and schools.   They will expect all religions to accept this as well or face the consequences....it may be at this time that priests, rabbis and imams pretend not to be religious leaders etc.....religion will be unfashionable.     UN will call peace and security and then all hell will break lose.

8 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

used Israel

Israel fulfilled their purpose and Jehovah stayed loyal to them until this was fulfilled.  Jesus only preached to the Jews - so they would have been the kings and priest promised in Exodus 19..... but Jehovah then turned to the nations to produce the Israel of God.

18 minutes ago, Arauna said:

Other denominations do not have records because they have never made an effort to keep any.... so they do not get negative publicity because they actually have tried to do the right thing.

Please provide hard and indisputable evidences and proves for your statement above. If you can not, you are in fact slandering this Other denominations.  

Just now, Srecko Sostar said:

evidences and proves for your statement above.

Silly  - how can one provide proof of something that does not exist?   In the Australian enquiry there were no other organizations who said they had records.......... or can you provide proof to the contrary?

How demonstrative to think a heretic writes an op-ed and people believe it comes from the Watchtower. The letter itself continues to make the same claim heard over and over again on the internet.

That means the same senseless propaganda continues to circulate to entice the masses, instead of looking at the worldwide problem as it should be, with diligence, not cynicism.

Watchtower faders must be loving this. The most important thing would be, how the government operates, and how their own laws make it a conflicting proposition for those that want genuine justice.

There lies the difference between keeping records and not keeping records. The reality is not one size fits all, but each case is unique and should be handled with caution not with guilty until proven either way guilty or innocent.

A good case of destroying evidence is with a US case in Texas where a priest “murdered” a woman, and the church along with the STATE OF TEXAS concealed the matter. It wasn’t until a reporter found some documents that brought this 57-year-old case back to life. A murder case, with child sexual abuse outcome.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/church-officials-shielded-priest-suspected-of-murder-for-decades/

https://www.abqjournal.com/1255522/new-legal-troubles-for-the-archdiocese-of-santa-fe.html

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/local_news/ag-requests-full-disclosure-from-new-mexico-dioceses-on-sex/article_84dac37d-bfd4-5df3-aa9e-cda737509837.html

“Assistant District Attorney Mike Garza -- no relation to the victim Irene Garza -- said during trial that a deal was struck following the murder between local law enforcement at the time and officials with the Catholic Church to protect John Feit from prosecution and allow the Church hierarchy to discipline the priest under its own terms.”

Therefore, the only slander I see here is with exJW’s, faders and noneJW’s

53 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Yeah.... He made Israel,  used Israel and destroyed Israel several times. Very encouraging, for sure! 

Sadly today's Jews in general in Israel have not learnt the lesson. The book of Zechariah in the Bible has some prophecies that have still to occure in Israel. 

Zechariah 13:8  “And in all the land,” declares Jehovah,“Two parts in it will be cut off and perish;*And the third part will be left remaining in it. 9  And I will bring the third part through the fire;And I will refine them as silver is refined,And test them as gold is tested.+They will call on my name,And I will answer them.I will say, ‘They are my people,’+And they will say, ‘Jehovah is our God.’”

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.