The World News Media

Inspired Choices? Jesus Picked Judas; Governing Body Picked Raymond Franz;

JOHN BUTLER

2 hours ago, Equivocation said:

@Witness Amigo, you are taking some huge leaps in the wrong direction. Not a whole lot of what you said addressed my main comment.

So what do us JWs have to do with people using and preaching that the Bible agrees with and or accepts homosexuality? Ever since the Christian Bakery incident we had people come out from the wood works. These same preachers preach that both Jehovah and Jesus were cool with the whole thing, even rinse and twist Jehovah's dealings with the people of Sodom and Gamorah.

On the other side, you have Transgender and support of it, who are in the same boat. And what is being taught by these people are now in the schools that are making parents uneasy. Us JWs know that Evolution isn't right and that it was Jehovah God that created everything, in the same sense as that example aside from Evolution you have people teaching that a boy can be a girl and a girl can be a boy. A grown man can be identified as a 7 year old girl, a dog, or a toaster.

You don't have to agree with my faith, dunno if you are or formerly a witness, but seriously, you should be aware of this stuff going on. I'm not even outside of school yet and this stuff is everywhere. To make matters worse, my state, this link speaks for itself

http://www.njfamily.com/Gender-Neutral-Birth-Certificates-Are-Coming-to-NJ/

Thanks.  It is true, I am more keenly aware of what is going on in the Watchtower than what happens in the outside world.  The Kingdom will not be "born" from the horrible circumstances within the world that you see, but through the faithful obedience of Christ's anointed ones to him.    Luke 17:20,21; 1 Thess 5:3; Rev 12:1-4

There are more horrid things that we cannot see, which must be perceived spiritually, and that are far more serious than what's happening in the world.  Eph 6:10-13

• Views 2.8k
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You appear to be placing the GB on the same level as Jesus Christ, which I agree that they have accomplished this.  Jesus altered the Jewish teaching because its leaders spoke as their "father", Satan

“At some point”. Yes, he prayed because he said he did nothing but what the Father told him.  John 5:30; 8:28.  Since God knows all things, do you believe He would keep Judas as the betrayer a secret

But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected, 5 “Why wasn’t this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year’s wages.” 6 He did not say this be

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.