The World News Media

RUSSIA, BROTHERS & SISTERS CLEANING ONCE A YEAR, ALL THE GARDENS OF THE CITY WHERE THEY LIVE ❤

Queen Esther

51088759_2384520778289395_1213111094688612352_n.jpg

RUSSIA
IT IS THE CUSTOMS OF THE RUSSIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO CLEAN ONCE A YEAR, ALL THE GARDENS OF THE CITY WHERE THEY LIVE.
For their help in cleaning up the territory, in previous years the city authorities even thanked the community of Jehovah's Witnesses.  
❤ .•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥¸.•*¨`*•. ❤

50622414_2384516798289793_270299630720253952_n.jpg

RUSSIA
On the eve of his arrest in May 2017,  *Dennis Christensen*  participated in the cleansing of the traditional urban area for Jehovah's Witnesses.  Thank you,  dear Brother  DENNIS CHRISTENSEN 
❤♥☼♥❤

• Views 695
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RUSSIA IT IS THE CUSTOMS OF THE RUSSIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO CLEAN ONCE A YEAR, ALL THE GARDENS OF THE CITY WHERE THEY LIVE. For their help in cleaning up the territory, in previous years the c

Fact is...   in MANY countries and towns,  brothers and sisters were helping by cleaning their towns !  Also in my german town STADE, every year....   Its NOT strange, all that is TRUE, bec. I was hel

My attitude? Last time you said something along the lines of not knowing me, things of that nature. So it turns out you were lying this whole time and your former comment was a sham. Well not that spe

Posted Images

It's strange that you mention those in Russia as I was thinking about them today.

I wrote a comment on this forum about the 'secular authorities'. And i am wondering what the Witnesses in Russia are now thinking of this scripture. Obviously the Russian 'power of authority' have overstepped the mark. 

Romans 13  Let every person* be in subjection to the superior authorities,a for there is no authority except by God;b the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God.c  Therefore, whoever opposes the authority has taken a stand against the arrangement of God; those who have taken a stand against it will bring judgment against themselves.

12 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

IT IS THE CUSTOMS OF THE RUSSIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO CLEAN ONCE A YEAR, ALL THE GARDENS OF THE CITY WHERE THEY LIVE.

Everywhere, in whole Russia?

Are Russian JW only one in whole world doing such activity? Never heard something similar here in Croatia, or elsewhere. 

Do you know who organizing this voluntary work, is it by own initiative of members, or by elders or by Betel?

Never known it here in England either Srecko. 

In that country where they are doing good practical work, they get treated so badly. 

Perhaps Russian authority thought the JW's would be liked too much by the people. 

Weren't the Egyptians frightened of the Israelites getting too powerful ? Maybe the Russian authorities felt that JW's were getting to powerful too. 

1 hour ago, Queen Esther said:

Fact is...   in MANY countries and towns,  brothers and sisters were helping by cleaning their towns !  Also in my german town STADE, every year....   Its NOT strange, all that is TRUE, bec. I was helping too.   Ask competently  brothers, then you still can learn a little :D

Ah German, that is understandable, .. work, discipline, organization, orderliness, methodicalness .... I love Germany, been in some areas. I knew some JW there. But lost contacts.   

I laughed. i think here in UK that people are too lazy. Even those in the JW Org are lazy.

It is difficult to get people to do the ministry, but would be probably impossible to get them picking up litter. 

And there is a snobbishness, they think they are too posh / important, to do such things as pick up litter.

English people are strange and yes I'm English.  

2 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

@JOHN BUTLER.....

I just saw,  on some ilands many people were cleaning too, very good!   I can't understand, the  UK brothers & sisters are too lazy. What is with your elders?  Lazy too?

I know some brothers & sisters from the UK  -  will ask them about this theme....

Here in England it seems people have become too relaxed. My own brother is an Elder in a congregation and he says it is difficult to get people to go on the ministry. Some will not work on busy roads, some will not work where it is too hilly, others dislike the countryside where houses are too spaced out. I do know that many of the brothers and sisters are too materialistic, and spend too much time thinking about earning money. I know it seems very bad to say these things, but I tell you truth. 

However I think a lot of them enjoy spending time on the carts / trolly. Older ones can sit when not too busy and they usually only do about an hour at one time, so it is a good way of serving Jehovah joyfully. 

As for the Elders, i think they have many problems here in England. A lot of people have personal problems and it keeps the Elders very busy, and maybe takes the joy out of serving God. It must be hard work being an Elder, especially if you have a young family too. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.