The World News Media

Photo & text of today, Sunday, 27. Jan. 2019

Queen Esther

50288824_1890248331074304_6344017887077859328_n.jpg

Sunday, January 27. 2019

Every mountain and every island was removed from its place.—Rev. 6:14.

Much of the evil that is done in this world is the work not of individuals but of organizations. Think of the religious organizations that deceive millions of people about the nature of God, the trustworthiness of the Bible, the future of the earth and mankind—and many other subjects. Or what about the governments that promote war and ethnic violence, that oppress the poor and defenseless, that thrive on bribery and favoritism? What about greedy corporations that pollute the environment, deplete natural resources, and exploit the gullibility of consumers in order to bring untold wealth to a few while millions struggle in poverty? God’s Word foretells that the governments of this old world and all their dependent organizations will be rocked from their foundations—destroyed—along with all those who side with them against God’s Kingdom.—Jer. 25:31-33. w17.04 11 ¶7-8

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2019/1/27

• Views 271
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I quote you "Much of the evil that is done in this world is the work not of individuals but of organizations." Yes I agree with you. And the JW Org is one of them  Hiding Pedophiles within i

Don't mind the papa bear, he is grump because he hibernation was horrible this year.  All jokes aside, Jesus has been mocked by liberals, and false Christian's. It has even come to a point wherea

Are but young person, do you say my comment is lies ?  Queen Esther (is she a real queen or just putting herself on high ?) says "I don't want such of comments under my daily texts!!" BUT

Posted Images

I quote you "Much of the evil that is done in this world is the work not of individuals but of organizations."

Yes I agree with you. And the JW Org is one of them 

Hiding Pedophiles within it. Allowing CHILD ABUSE in the JW congregations in lots of different countries. 

Such countries as : America, Canada, Australia, UK, The Netherlands, Spain. 

The GB / JW Organisation has allowed Child Abuse to carry on in all those countries, and probably many more. 

This is truth and has been proven by many investigations and many court cases now coming to light. 

If you deny this then you are only telling lies to yourself. 

On 1/27/2019 at 1:57 PM, Queen Esther said:

I don't want such of comments under my daily texts!!

Don't mind the papa bear, he is grump because he hibernation was horrible this year. 

All jokes aside, Jesus has been mocked by liberals, and false Christian's. It has even come to a point whereas there are those who worship using brazen conduct include Jesus and mock him greatly. 

It comes to show you how this world is messed up in so many ways, but thanks to Jehovah, that small light that we have enable us to continue doing things for him and seeking him, also going about helping others learn who Jehovah is so they can teach their own and others.

God's word exerts power even in the face of vileness and darkness, and Jehovah God's word and the teachings Jesus brought forth is like an uplifting breeze on a nice cool Spring day.

11 hours ago, Equivocation said:

Don't mind the papa bear, he is grump because he hibernation was horrible this year. 

All jokes aside, Jesus has been mocked by liberals, and false Christian's. It has even come to a point whereas there are those who worship using brazen conduct include Jesus and mock him greatly. 

It comes to show you how this world is messed up in so many ways, but thanks to Jehovah, that small light that we have enable us to continue doing things for him and seeking him, also going about helping others learn who Jehovah is so they can teach their own and others.

God's word exerts power even in the face of vileness and darkness, and Jehovah God's word and the teachings Jesus brought forth is like an uplifting breeze on a nice cool Spring day.

Are but young person, do you say my comment is lies ? 

Queen Esther (is she a real queen or just putting herself on high ?) says "I don't want such of comments under my daily texts!!"

BUT she does not say it isn't TRUE. 

It's so funny that you call me Papa Bear. Because your GB are much older than me but you serve them. 

Just remember how Jesus showed up the Pharisees for what they truly were. Jesus didn't hold back from telling them the truth about themselves. Why should i hold back from telling the truth about the GB and the JW Org ? 

3 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Are but young person, do you say my comment is lies ? 

Queen Esther (is she a real queen or just putting herself on high ?) says "I don't want such of comments under my daily texts!!"

BUT she does not say it isn't TRUE. 

It's so funny that you call me Papa Bear. Because your GB are much older than me but you serve them. 

Just remember how Jesus showed up the Pharisees for what they truly were. Jesus didn't hold back from telling them the truth about themselves. Why should i hold back from telling the truth about the GB and the JW Org ? 

Pharisees are also known for going after people in the same sense you are doing. That comment of yours was out of nowhere. Let the lady speak, John. Also her username makes you that shocked? I can name myself Apple Sauce and probably would get a strong reaction. 

I called you papa bear because you are paranoid and grumpy. You can speak all you want but that random out burst, makes one thing who is in the right here.

Not even a shred of sympathy. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.