The World News Media

Would You Walk on this Iceberg? Amazing Photo! Amazing God!

Bible Speaks

Would You Walk on this Iceberg?

Amazing Photo! Amazing God! 

“Jehovah answered Job out of the windstorm:  2 “Who is this who is obscuring my counsel

And speaking without knowledge?  3 Brace yourself, please, like a man;

I will question you, and you inform me.  4 Where were you when I founded the earth?

Tell me, if you think you understand.  5 Who set its measurements, in case you know,

Or who stretched a measuring line across it?  6 Into what were its pedestals sunk,

Or who laid its cornerstone,  7 When the morning stars joyfully cried out together,

And all the sons of God began shouting in applause?

22 Have you entered the storehouses of the snow,

Or have you seen the storehouses of the hail,

23 Which I have reserved for the time of distress,

For the day of battle and war?"
(Job 38:1-7, 22-23). 
JW.Org
#Repost @ladzinski
・・・
Being stuck out at sea among the icebergs and sea ice can make you pretty restless and uneasy. Last July on an expedition in south east greenland we spent 6 days marooned in an ice flow at the mercy of the elements. @mikelibecki and @ethan_pringle seen here getting in a little exercise, jumping ship to climb this #iceberg. My favorite thing about this photograph is that this was Ethan’s first time ever wearing crampons and ice climbing, a very unlikely place for a lesson! @andy_mann @connor_seybert @3stringsproductions @mountainhardwear @dell @djigloba

6028AE17-DC26-498B-AA73-D97BDBC91A2A.jpeg

• Views 549
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would You Walk on this Iceberg? Amazing Photo! Amazing God!  “Jehovah answered Job out of the windstorm:  2 “Who is this who is obscuring my counsel And speaking without knowledge?  3 B

Thats a 100%  foto-shop  picture -  I see  no  Heli,  no  real water,  no special people,  haha   I can't  believe it....

@Queen Esther Its news to me! I’m not going to try to look for it either! Too cold and slippery!  🤣😂😆

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.