The World News Media

THE 2019 SHEPHERD THE FLOCK OF GOD BOOK

James Thomas Rook Jr.

wow!

It's been NINE years since the first "Shepherd the Flock Of God" Elder's handbook came out, that was so top secret that non-elders were forbidden to read it, and sisters were not even allowed  to touch it, and to this day, most Jehovah's Witnesses are not aware that the book even exists.  At the same time copies were given to the Finnish Department of Justice, and the Department of Education, and the Australian Royal Commission on Child Abuse.

Here it is 2019, and the latest 2019 version is out, available all over the Internet in PDF format, but I have not had a chance to read it yet.    

I still do not know what all the top secret hub-bub was about .... I read the 2010 version and the subsequent updates, and found it a fine publication that ALL Jehovah's Witnesses would benefit from reading.

I did not mention I knew of the 2010 version's existence until they started giving out copies to lots of government officials, my reasoning being that the Society had thereby "declassified" it.

Does anybody know if the Society has given the OK for the general Brotherhood to read this book, by which we are governed?

Can any Brother or Sister at the Kingdom Hall request, and get a copy?

I will ask at my Weekend Meeting, in two days, and let you know what I have found out.

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow! It's been NINE years since the first "Shepherd the Flock Of God" Elder's handbook came out, that was so top secret that non-elders were forbidden to read it, and sisters were not even allow

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.