The World News Media

Persecutors Pile on Jehovah’s Witnesses, in Russia and Worldwide

Guest Indiana

@Srecko Sostar We are passive. And we don't get any love letters from anyone I suppose, tends to be the complete opposite, other times just total disruption that results in a congregation meeting to temporarily be suspended for a short time or for the day. Yes we do send letters to people who are not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, an example would be greeting someone as well as doing so to preach the good news, othertimes letters to comfort someone. 

• Views 3k
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Each of us, no matter who we are, only have a limited number of mental, emotional, physical, and financial resources.  And only so many hours of our lives, which as time goes on, becomes painfully sho

Sigh...how can people be so ridiculous? NOBODY floods the field with letters for every cause under the sun. EVERYONE does it for the cause they hold most dear.

@Srecko Sostar Ramzan Kadyrov has nothing to do with the ban of JWs. He is part of the Kremlin however his dealings with homosexuals is focused on Chechnya. That being said, there is a complete t

5 hours ago, Equivocation said:

@Srecko Sostar We are passive. And we don't get any love letters from anyone I suppose, tends to be the complete opposite, other times just total disruption that results in a congregation meeting to temporarily be suspended for a short time or for the day. Yes we do send letters to people who are not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, an example would be greeting someone as well as doing so to preach the good news, othertimes letters to comfort someone. 

..... publishing time service recorded on monthly report... i guess.

I am talking about other reasons that should motivate you and other JW member in writing letters to governmental structures in behalf of suppressed individuals or groups that are not JW members.

11 hours ago, Equivocation said:

Yes we do send letters to people who are not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, an example would be greeting someone as well as doing so to preach the good news, othertimes letters to comfort someone. 

If I come across someone in the ministry, church person or not, who does some kind of good works - say, running a soup kitchen, I do nothing but say good things about it. It is undeniably a good work, and we are not doing it.

I don’t say anything about painting the Titanic. I don’t say anything about Jesus instructing his disciples to put first the kingdom proclaiming work. I’ll get to those things, but only later. It is a matter of prioritizing and of building connections with the one I am speaking with.

Would he advise helping people, @Srecko Sostar? The side he has chosen doesn’t even know how to do it. In the US, there are two political parties. Both say they want to help people. Neither says that they want to hurt them. Yet they incessantly squabble and between them nothing gets done. 

Google the one about the Red Cross raising half a billion dollars in the aftermath of the Haiti earthquake and then squandering almost all of it:

https://www.propublica.org/article/how-the-red-cross-raised-half-a-billion-dollars-for-haiti-and-built-6-homes

How is that world he has chosen doing in its goal to fight injustice and suffering? Does he almost have it snuffed out?

Jehovah’s Witnesses direct their blows where they will do the most good - publicizing what is the permanent solution. He shouldn’t go patronizing them as though he’s found a better way. If anthing, his is the course that comes up short. Our people are not so naive as to think that human rulership will remedy suffering and injustice. If anything, it is the cause of it.

Paul says it. You do good towards all & especially those related to you in the faith.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 3:17 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

..... publishing time service recorded on monthly report... i guess.

I am talking about other reasons that should motivate you and other JW member in writing letters to governmental structures in behalf of suppressed individuals or groups that are not JW members.

Did you not read what I said, Frida?

11 hours ago, Equivocation said:

Did you not read what I said, Frida?

Please behave yourself !! My name is Srecko Sostar. If you not change your arrogance and stop calling me with name/s that is/are not mine i will report you to people who run this forum! OK?

Perhaps larger font and different color helps more ....)))) 

Please behave yourself !! My name is Srecko Sostar. If you not change your arrogance and stop calling me with name/s that is/are not mine i will report you to people who run this forum! OK?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.