The World News Media

"STANDING WHERE IT DOES NOT BELONG"

Witness

38 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

How does anyone really know that these “brothers” of yours are really anointed, since all they must do is self-identify? 

I should explain a little better.

If the anointed are working together under the one Spirit of Christ, they know “all things”.  John 20:22; 1 John 2:27

It is the “Helper” that provides direction, even in recognizing the spirit in another anointed one. 

“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.”  John 14:26

The Holy Spirit is God’s way of communicating with each of His anointed children.  One translation of Rom 8:16 says,

"God’s Spirit makes us sure that we are his children."

Phil 2:13  - AMP:  "[Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight."

The Spirit brings the Body together.  Another spirit resists the Bride of Christ; desiring the anointed to remain apart.  Their uniting together in complete faithfulness would seal them into the Kingdom of God.  Satan does not want to see the end of his rule. 

• Views 11.8k
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your entire response here and in one or two earlier posts in this thread appear to be exactly what I would expect to hear from an anointed person. I believe you speak out in the hope that readers will

Job 14:4 King James Version (KJV) 4 Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? not one. .......perhaps only God can do this? Question is, would He using for such task; some of JW, some of Wak

Who told you this? But one thing doesn't seem believable, and that is actually replacing a jw.org flag. I cannot imagine there was a jw.org flag in the window. In fact why would the Chilean brothers h

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Witness said:

Again, Rom 8:16.  Of those anointed that I have talked with, the anointing experiences are very similar.  

1 hour ago, Witness said:

If the anointed are working together under the one Spirit of Christ, they know “all things”.  John 20:22; 1 John 2:27

Okay. Got it. Inside information. That’s how YOU know.

Now, how does anyone else know? 

2 hours ago, Witness said:

They would make every effort to unite the anointed together.  Instead, they make every effort to keep them from "bonding"....A "faithful steward"...does not squander away the gifts that each anointed one possesses. 

Practically speaking, what would you like to see happen?

3 hours ago, Witness said:

All members are to be aware of each other and what they have to offer, as well as their individual needs.  

8 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

What we do know is that JW Broadcasting has turned GB members into media stars and they are not especially happy about that. Thus the Bethel tour requests not to ooh and aah if you see one of them in the hallway, and the published counsel that they do not want to be accosted for selfies. Prior to this, they were not publicly recognizable figures to me, though I’m sure they were to some, nor did I necessarily know how many of them they were at any given time.

This is not a reply to you TTH, just general. What would someone do, anyone, if Moses came back,  or Abraham? Of course I am not comparing members of the GB to those particular characters, what I am comparing is the aspect of fame due to the simple fact that they are known by a large number of people. To be known by many people means that as a rule you will be famous, whether you like it or not. That's all there is to it. What I do know is that members of the GB try their best to blend in where they can, and most Witnesses respect that. A few years back we had Br.Losch at out convention. Him and his wife sat just one row in front of us, with everyone else. After the session, he did not get inundated with friends trying to speak to him. In fact he was able to eat his lunch in peace, and even afterwards there was no commotion around him. On the other hand, as some have noticed, Br. Lett likes pictures with the br. and. sis. So what? Some people are more people persons than others...

6 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I STRONGLY suspect there is another  horizontal piece obscured by perspective below the ones shown here, looking like a "cross", exactly like the one shown, below on each vertical member, to attach to the sheets of plate glass, through holes in the glass,  to keep it from flexing, in high wind.  

I don't think you have to suspect:

image.png

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Now, how does anyone else know? 

For you, in the Watchtower?  They don’t make it easy.

WT 16/1 pg 23   "If it is not possible to know with certainty the names of all spiritual Israelites on earth today, how can members of the other sheep “go with” them? Notice what the prophecy in Zechariah states concerning the figurative ten men. These ones would “take firm hold of the robe of a Jew, saying: ‘We want to go with you, for we have heard that God is with you people.’” Although only one Jew is mentioned here, in both instances the pronoun “you” refers to more than one person. This spiritual Jew must, then, be a composite person, not just one individual! So it is not necessary to identify every spiritual Jew and then go with him or her. Rather, we need to identify these ones as a group and then support them as such. In no way do the Scriptures encourage us to follow an individual. Jesus is our Leader.—Matt. 23:10. 

But wait.  Where are all eyes trained to listen to, and follow the direction of?  The GB, both individually and as a group.  Where are all the other anointed ones?  Who knows.  You don’t need to identify them.

There is a suffocating message throughout the entire article, implying the typical JW  can’t trust an anointed one, as anointed.  I suppose you look for those who partake at the memorial, hoping they are true to the calling; or wait for someone to speak out. 

Truly, in the organization there is NO WAY to get to know each anointed one, especially if they mimic the teachings of those anointed leaders they must obey.   When the article above says, “Jesus is our Leader”, it really isn’t true in the Watchtower.  The GB is their leader. 

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Practically?  I would love for them and you and all JWs to leave the organization.  The ‘joining up’ of the anointed as a working Body is impossible under the GB’s rule, but very possible outside of condemning rule.  Rev 18:4-8

The anointed who have left now speak with a spiritual voice just as the GB speaks and they are finally being heard.    I don’t know if you recall when JW Insider gave a great comment on the spiritual battle at the time of the end. I should look it up.  This battle is a warfare against “heavenly forces”; one of evil origin, one of Holy Spirit. They influence and motivate the anointed according to the deep-seated intentions of their heart.  Ultimately, what comes out of their mouth is either lies or truth. 

If there are two beautiful apples in a bowl to choose from, it isn’t until we take the first bite, or turn it over and inspect it for rot, that we know the choice of “fruit” between the two apples, we will willingly eat.  Unless our taste buds are totally out of whack.  

If an anointed “tree” is nourished solely by living water from Christ, it would produce good “fruit”.  Nothing blemished, or rotten, nothing needing to be changed. 

If a “branch” is part of the “vine” of Christ, it’s fruit also would be well worth “eating”.  Holy Spirit is not faulty, Christ isn’t blemished, his living water is pure.  He is the bread of life. 

Armageddon is not a physical war, but is a spiritual battle between THESE kings – Christ’s kings -  that now is apparent. 

It is fought on the “low plain of decision”; the deep recesses of the heart’s desire to accept either truth or lies.  Joel 3:14

Jesus told us we would know those whom HE sends “by their fruit”, their teachings. Are they unblemished?  Do they last? Matt 7:15-20; Matt 3:10; John 15:1-8,16

Satan also sends his counterfeits, once in Christ under covenant, but who speak twisted teachings and crooked ways.  These anointed ones were tempted by Satan’s worldly offer of material possessions and power, just as Jesus was.  Luke 4:7  Satan demands to "sift" each anointed heart.  It is the harvest.  Luke 22:31; Matt 13:30

Yes, kingdoms will continue to fight against kingdoms in Satan’s world, because he will make sure of it, to fulfill his interpretations of scripture.    But the important “war” at hand, is the one Paul predicted at the time of the end,

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 

Eph 6:10-13

40 minutes ago, Witness said:

If a “branch” is part of the “vine” of Christ, it’s fruit also would be well worth “eating”. 

And if it's not, it gets lopped off. So leave it to Jehovah.

6 hours ago, Witness said:

Because they believed then that Christ died on a cross. They no longer do. Is it that flabbergasting?

They used to have the cross and the crown emblem as well, it's to the left of the same WT. The cross stood for Jesus's sacrifice and the crown symbolized the crown of life that the anointed would receive after death.

As for the castle windows, as @James Thomas Rook Jr. says: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrowslit

image.png

1 hour ago, Anna said:

They used to have the cross and the crown emblem as well, it's to the left of the same WT. The cross stood for Jesus's sacrifice and the crown symbolized the crown of life that the anointed would receive after death.

I have already known that the the early Bible Students believed in the cross, and am aware of the cross and crown symbol; but, thank you.  It is also symbol that has been used by the Catholics and other religions, but primarily non-christian Freemasons.  Which makes one wonder what it really means.