The World News Media

"STANDING WHERE IT DOES NOT BELONG"

Witness

15 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Sometimes I think it is chosen for just that reason. It is the disunited world that Christians came out of. Why on earth would anyone want to go back into it?

You think I have fallen back into the world.  

If I walk in the path of Christ, am I part of the world?  John 17:14

The teachings of Christ have no part in the world.

The teachings of men (which you believe in) are the teachings of the world.     1 John 4:1,4-6

An earthly organization requires fleshly thinking, fleshly servitude and material money – signs of what the world offers and what the Watchtower puts to good use in every way possible. 

Worshiping in “spirit and truth” does not require membership to any “temple”. John 4:24   Check the Watchtower about this, (wp16 No. 2 p. 9)  On the other hand, we must remember that you are devoted to a “temple” – “Jehovah’s spirit-directed organization”; an idol much “different” than any other. Dan 7:7; Rev 13:1,5-8; Isa 44:17-20

Which do you love more, God or the organization, or have their identities "blurred" together as your June Watchtower warned about when speaking about idolatry?   They are so good at hypocrisy.

I do not want any part of your world.  1 John 2:15,16 

One effect of a disenfranchised anointed-in-the-wilderness model is that unity of Christians diminishes and ultimately dissolves. 

Really?  

The “wilderness” is where true Christianity in Christ is found.  

More scriptures.  

“And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

31 “In that day, he who is on the housetop, and his goods are in the house, let him not come down to take them away. And likewise the one who is in the field, let him not turn back. 32 Remember Lot’s wife.33 Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it34 I tell you, in that night there will be two men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. 35 Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. 36 Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.”

37 And they answered and said to Him, “Where, Lord?”

So He said to them, “Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.”

The “body” are those under the “woman” New Covenant who have lost any life they knew while in the organization, for their testimony to Christ.  They were disfellowshipped for rejecting the “worldly” system that you belong to – a pseudo spiritual paradise. 1 Thess 5:3  They are despised and considered the “garbage of the world”.  1 Cor 4:12,13

“For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.” Matt 16:25

Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. Rev 12:1,2,13,14

The “wise virgins” belonging to the “woman” enter the door with Christ and join the Marriage Feast “in the wilderness”.  All who leave your spiritually polluted “world” are invited.     The “foolish virgins” continue to “buy” their spiritual provisions/”oil” from a wicked slave.  Matt chapter 25; 24:48-51; Rev 13:16,17

In their case, the god of this age has blinded the minds of the unbelievers to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4:4

The pumped up glory of the organization far exceeds the JW knowledge of the glory of Christ, otherwise they would seek only him and the Father.

Your eyes are filled with earthly things to admire and serve.  Who really is it, that is part of the world, you or me?

Inevitably, Christians are at each other’s throats, each happy to do “what is right in his own eyes,” modified by a smileyGod face.

"what is right in his own eyes"

The Watchtower has replaced the smiley face with Caleb and Sophia.  What did the early Watchtower call it?  "Crafty promoters of religion"?

• Views 11.9k
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your entire response here and in one or two earlier posts in this thread appear to be exactly what I would expect to hear from an anointed person. I believe you speak out in the hope that readers will

Job 14:4 King James Version (KJV) 4 Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? not one. .......perhaps only God can do this? Question is, would He using for such task; some of JW, some of Wak

Who told you this? But one thing doesn't seem believable, and that is actually replacing a jw.org flag. I cannot imagine there was a jw.org flag in the window. In fact why would the Chilean brothers h

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Witness said:

Who really is it, that is part of the world, you or me?

Next thing you know, you will be asking some politician to sign your Bible.

Or telling another one that he represents the political manifestation of God’s kingdom on earth.

3 hours ago, Witness said:

Who really is it, that is part of the world, you or me?

Next thing you know, you will be asking some politician to sign your Bible.

Or telling another one that he represents the political manifestation of God’s kingdom on earth.

It is simply what happens when ones go loner. They drift here. They drift there. They may stay solo or may end up in one of several polar opposite camps.

You also did not respond to this portion of my comment, which stands out because you responded to virtually every other part:

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

The point is, Witness, I haven’t seen any evidence that you actually DO anything, beyond crashing posts and reading half the Bible to those within.

6 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Oh yes, I saw the news clip yesterday.  I mentioned this to my husband and relayed the past bible signing event by the GB.

signing bibles.jpg

13 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

The point is, Witness, I haven’t seen any evidence that you actually DO anything, beyond crashing posts and reading half the Bible to those within.

Believe me, I am far from being alone and this is not the only forum or avenue used where people are being reached.  Zech 4:6  You are accustomed to established religion and the works of men; whereas God’s Holy Spirit touches the heart, providing direction to any who desire truth. ( Ps 19:1-4)  John 6:45; 15:26

It takes deliberate effort to study the Bible.  I can say anything I like, but if I can't follow it up with scripture, it means nothing.  Here's an example:

1971 "Shortly, within our twentieth century, the "battle in the day of Jehovah" will begin against the modern antitype of Jerusalem, Christendom." (The Nations Shall Know That I Am Jehovah; 1971; 2nd ed.; p. 216)

That was believed, and sought after by JWs.  Statements such as this one have created a captivity to falsehoods.  If we love scriptural truth, we are drawn to it; and if it means reading half the Bible to find it and understand it, we do it.  

19 hours ago, Witness said:

Christ's voice and those who preached "the way", was "strange" also. 

Now now, at John 10:5 Jesus wasn't talking about his voice being "strange". He was talking about those such as yourself who concoct all sorts of strange notions with scriptures thrown in for good measure. Your interpretations voice very strangely alongside the words of the "Fine Shepherd". But not to fear, his sheep listen to his voice, and because they know his voice, they follow him, certainly not you.

5 hours ago, Witness said:

I am far from being alone

Indeed, "because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; Matt 7:13.

1 hour ago, Outta Here said:

Now now, at John 10:5 Jesus wasn't talking about his voice being "strange". He was talking about those such as yourself who concoct all sorts of strange notions with scriptures thrown in for good measure. Your interpretations voice very strangely alongside the words of the "Fine Shepherd". But not to fear, his sheep listen to his voice, and because they know his voice, they follow him, certainly not you.

Indeed, "because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; Matt 7:13.

Oh Eoin, your eyes are so sleepy.  JWs cannot hear the voice of Christ over the haughty voices of men who have exalted themselves well above all anointed; including their one true Head, Jesus Christ. Should they wield power over any other member of the anointed body of Christ?  1 Cor. chapter 12

Do I care to worship with people who don’t recognize the true Temple of God?

Who admire the “work of their hands” over God’s own House?

Who expect God’s “special possession” to bow down to a “Gentile” elder body?

Who disfellowship the anointed for turning to CHRIST?  (they must hear his voice 😊)

Who disfellowship victims of child abuse because they make a noise?

Who disfellowship anyone who reject lies?

Who fight tooth and nail in courts of law to uphold their own corrupt doctrine?

Who side with the nations for aid when they are being persecuted?  They are so desperate.

Who are so “ignorant” of God that they believe that He looks the other way when false prophets and their predictions never come true?

And of all stupid things…who get away with admiring an idol from the nations, by placing it in their own Idol/house of their god?

The “law will go out from Zion”, the gathered, redeemed people of God; a remnant who have rejected “bad association” and praise only one God and His Son.   Isa chapter 2.  Notice what it says at the end of this chapter?

Stop trusting in mere humans,
    who have but a breath in their nostrils.
    Why hold them in esteem?  Isa 2:22

This is what Revelation 18:4-8 is speaking about. “Get out of her, “my people”. 

Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.” 34 Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God—I say this to your shame.” 1 Cor 15:33

The organization is nothing but a delusion tactic of Satan, to lead JWs down the broad road not one that leads to life.  2 Thess 2:9-12

7 hours ago, Witness said:
14 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Oh yes, I saw the news clip yesterday.  I mentioned this to my husband and relayed the past bible signing event by the GB.

signing bibles.jpg

That cracked me up ...  with snarky criticism of alluding to recent (past few days) national news that Trump signed Bibles for various clergymen (which was heavily criticized in the "fake media" by those with severe TDS )  ... and then seeing the posting of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses signing Bibles for politicians.

I had seen that before, but I had completely forgotten about it.

Thanks TTH .... always good for  some  "reducto ad absurdum" humor at the oddest times.

dt890508dhc0.gif

irony.jpeg.eb37e79a0bd788fb78be22b2072461d5.jpeg

1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Thanks TTH .... always good for  some  "reducto ad absurdum" humor at the oddest times.

Reducto Ad Absurdum my foot, you dolt!

Trump is a non-religious politician who says “Two Corinthians.”

The GB are brothers taking the lead who say “2 Corinthians.” 

It’s pretty much the equivalent of a church minister signing a parishioner’s Bible upon request.

It’s not the kind of thing that I would ever care to do. But the urge to obtain VIP/celebrity signatures appears to be hard-wired into the genome.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Trump is a non-religious politician who says “Two Corinthians.”

The GB are brothers taking the lead who say “2 Corinthians.” 

I am guessing by "2" you mean "2nd", and not another "two".   

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It’s not the kind of thing that I would ever care to do. But the urge to obtain VIP/celebrity signatures appears to be hard-wired into the genome.

I can just imagine how JWs would react if a GB member offered to sign their personal  Bibles at a convention.   Worth standing in line for?

I personally find this Bible narrator one of my favorites.

https://www.biblegateway.com/audio/suchet/nivuk/2Cor.1

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.