Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Witness -
Space Merchant -

Top Posters

2 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

The preponderance of evidence, as I saw it then, and as I see it now, as shown leads me to believe that it happened EXACTLY as Jack Ryan just posted.

As I said: Has it not occurred to anyone that maybe this KH, with a porta potty outside, might be rented, and the building is owned by a non JW who put the flag up? I mean if someone would take pics of the stage at our assembly here in town, they would see the American flag right above it. Well we didn't put it there...

We used to rent space above a pub, there were drunks outside every meeting night. I'm sure Jack Ryan and Witness would take pics and say those were brothers who had had one too many.....

10 minutes ago, Witness said:

"This became the Christian congregation made up of not only anointed Jews (Israelites) but also anointed Gentiles. Hence, this new nation came to be known as "spiritual Israel", who with those not anointed (the other sheep) became one flock. 

Hello guest!
"

But after reading again, I come up with the same interpretation.  

Perhaps that's the problem all along. Your interpretation. I will rephrase it: Spiritual Israel became one flock with the other sheep or, conversely,  the other sheep became one flock with spiritual Israel.

Hello guest!

10 minutes ago, Witness said:

Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth,

Again, wrong interpretation of what I said. God's interests on earth are of a spiritual nature. Proclaiming of his Kingdom and making disciples. That's what the organization is organized to do.

2 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I followed up on this by calling Patterson a couple of years ago (and the brother said he didn't know if it was true) and speaking to someone more recently in Warwick, who said "that couldn't be true," as far as he knows. But he also didn't know about any Internet-based commotion on the topic.

Good to see, there are some willing to go the extra mile to investigate such silly matters. I went one step further. I had a friend investigate this issue while he was in Chile. He found no evidence of it.

Now, you can say, a flag is raised for a particular day. However, a pole hole was not observed on the lawn or an empty pole. I had a friend run forensics on the video and photos, superimposed images were dictated. Photoshop it’s all the rage.

1 hour ago, Witness said:

This part:

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

I proclaim the excellencies of the Father and His Son.  JWs proclaim “Jehovah AND his organization”, or Jehovah’s organization”. 

Are you suggesting an imperfect being can be equal to Christ?  How does any of that reference suggest, we just need to believe in Christ to be saved. Does that mean the present priesthood has the power to raise the dead, and cure the ill?

How does that conform to the rest of scripture, and it distorts the rest of scripture in order for it to be believable by your ideology? 

8 hours ago, Anna said:

Perhaps that's the problem all along. Your interpretation. I will rephrase it: Spiritual Israel became one flock with the other sheep or, conversely,  the other sheep became one flock with spiritual Israel.

Hello guest!

I don't think it was my interpretation, but the way you wrote.  The above is much clearer.

And I said that the one flock is comprised of all anointed ones - fleshly Jews and physical Gentiles uniting in one anointed Body of spiritual "Israel". 

8 hours ago, Anna said:

Again, wrong interpretation of what I said. God's interests on earth are of a spiritual nature. Proclaiming of his Kingdom and making disciples. That's what the organization is organized to do.

If God's interests on earth are only of a spiritual nature, then why would He need buildings dedicated to Him?  Why is Prov 3:9 interpreted by the GB as your donations?  Why would one be disfellowshipped from the organization if the entire interest of God was spiritual?  Why is Warwick called the "House of God"?  Acts 7:48

1 minute ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Are you suggesting an imperfect being can be equal to Christ?  How does any of that reference suggest, we just need to believe in Christ to be saved. Does that mean the present priesthood has the power to raise the dead, and cure the ill?

Not sure how you get any of that out of "proclaiming the excellencies" of God as one of His priests.  

34 minutes ago, Witness said:

Not sure how you get any of that out of "proclaiming the excellencies" of God as one of His priests. 

In case you didn’t understand, witness.

3. The eschatological comfort that Jesus gives to his “little flock” of disciples in Luke 12:32 closes a section (12:22–31) that stands in contrast to the foregoing (12:13–21). While the rich are called to readiness and are exhorted to give alms as a precaution against the temptation of riches, Jesus tells the poor (the congregation) that they should not worry, for God will care for them.

Luke 12:32.

Exegesis mē phobou, to mikron poimnion ‘do not be afraid, you little flock’. The article to points to a vocative (Hebraism, cp. Bl-D, § 147). to mikron poimnion takes up tous mathētas in v. 22, as an indication of the persons addressed.

poimnion (‡) ‘flock’, figurative for a small group.

hoti eudokēsen ho patēr humōn ‘for your father has resolved’. ho patēr humōn takes up humōn ho patēr of v. 30. eudokeō (cp. on 3.22) means here ‘to resolve’, ‘to choose’.

dounai humin tēn basileian ‘to give you the kingdom’, i.e. to grant you participation in the divine rule, cp. 22:29–30.

Translation Little flock. The vocative is sometimes to be marked as such by an exclamatory particle, or by ‘you’. Elsewhere the phrase cannot be used as a vocative; hence e.g. ‘though you are a little flock’. Where the term for flock (for which see 2.8) cannot be used figuratively of people one can say, ‘little group’, ‘small band’, ‘men few in number’ (South Toradja), preferably seeking a term that suggests a fellowship of persons following a leader.

It is your Father’s good pleasure, i.e. ‘your Father has resolved/chosen, or, has considered good’ (Sranan, lit. ‘found for good’).

To give you the kingdom, or, if syntactic shifts are required, ‘to allow you to reign where he reigns’, ‘to make you kings/rulers/chiefs as he is’.

You seem to indicate, the “little flock” is somehow running independently throughout the world without a structured point of origin.

How does that resolve what Jesus did to the crowd, and how does that type of thinking make you a person anointed by oil. Both indications are inclusive.  Therefore, the 144,000 will reign in heaven with Christ, as scripture indicates and the rest will enjoy living in this world, as indicated in scripture.

Of deepest importance is the final consolation, to dismiss all care and anxiety, since the Father was pleased to give to this ‘little flock’ the Kingdom. The expression ‘flock’ carries US back to the language which Jesus had held ere parting from Jerusalem. Henceforth this designation would mark His people. Even its occurrence fixes this Discourse as not a repetition of that which St. Matthew had formerly reported, but as spoken after the Jerusalem visit. “

The same mistake, modern Jews make, when they believe the Torah speaks of an earthly Jerusalem for its future descendants.

On 3/14/2019 at 12:38 AM, Witness said:

If you only realized JWs do not consider you part of their "church".  

I've explained this a while ago pertaining to the early church in relation to Scripture and the Didache, as well as such in regards to Salvation, I believe this was talked about to you several times. Even before them, before us, there were people of God who are of this church, the same one that Jesus has built, same teachings, same practices, etc. all intact. A Christian would not be concerning of preaching the gospel if they believe that only they themselves would be saved, otherwise that would be hypocritical, hence why Christians will preach the gospel to the people, and this is an example in which we see with what took place during and after Pentecost, perhaps even Jesus and the Samaritan woman as read in John 4.

For someone such as yourself to claim you are anointed, yet water down Christ's Kingship and butcher God's order of things, you cannot be taken seriously. Not to mentioned, you be very, very aware of the connection between Christians and the church of the Christ, and those of whom who heed the word.

Hypocritical, is all that can be said. But surely one among the Firstfruits should have seen that one coming.

That being said, God is merciful and such mercy is extended to all persons, God knows who is and who is not for him. There are those out there who still needs to know what the gospel is, and clearly, so what are you doing to help such ones?

The church itself is of the Christ, built by him. I advise you not to forget what that is, and what it means.

4 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

The preponderance of evidence, as I saw it then, and as I see it now, as shown leads me to believe that it happened EXACTLY as Jack Ryan just posted.

Agenda driven thinking is ALWAYS delusional ... whether you are on the "outside looking in" ... or the "inside looking out".

WDS - the sword that cuts BOTH ways.

824128556_chileanflag.jpg.6b91c702a1a7289ea08b932c896cd025.jpg

6 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

In case you didn’t understand, witness.

; 

Luke 12:32

Ahh, you are thinking I am applying this to the anointed remnant that comes out of the Watchtower.

No.  The “little flock” were physical Jews; who, when added to the Gentile “other sheep”, became one anointed flock under Christ as the new Nation of “Israel”.  John 10:16; Rom.9:6; 2:28-29; Gal.6:15-16; 3:28-29     

If faithful, they would also receive the Kingdom.   Rev 5:9,10

The number of anointed who survive Armageddon, are few.  Eze.14:22; Luke13:23-24; 18:26-27; Matt.7:13-14

4 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Agenda driven thinking is ALWAYS delusional ... whether you are on the "outside looking in" ... or the "inside looking out".

The particular picture you showed, however, might or might not be evidence for what it looks like. I don't think it's a coincidence that the picture finds the most damning angle, and yet that angle still doesn't prove what it was apparently intended to prove. Notice how close the flag material is shown to the corner of the Hall. You could not take a picture with it any closer. We also have a shadow that indicates the flag is not as close to that corner as it first appears. And we have a vertical fence bar obscuring the vertical flag pole so that we don't know if it is behind the white fence or in front. The picture therefore appears staged in a way that could be hiding evidence and which could be easily shown one way or another with a second picture that shows which side of the white fence the flag is on.

You have often shown the picture below, and engineers and draftsmen realize that you often need three or more perspectives, and dotted (hidden) lines to get the full picture.

image.png

4 hours ago, Outta Here said:

That foto of a floating flagpole falls on the first fence!

I enlarged the photo, and compared the flag pole to the flag and pole projected shadows, onto the Kingdom Hall's wall.

The photo MAY be a complete fake, but it is NOT probable, in my considered and educated opinion.

The larger and higher flag in the picture (there are two) is definitely behind the fence at the sidewalk or curb, and it projects exactly correct at the right angle, and the shadow on the Kingdom Hall wall  at the address numbers "2925" shown, is the right size and shape, and SPECULAR ALBEDO that it should be.

WHAT IS TRUTH SHOULD BE THE AGENDA ... NOT what is the agenda..

Sometimes, we just have to bet our lives, on the best guess, according to how we see the Universe.

14 hours ago, Witness said:

If God's interests on earth are only of a spiritual nature, then why would He need buildings dedicated to Him? 

I don't even know how I should answer this because it is so obvious. I know you don't think gathering together with people of the same faith is important. But Jehovah's Witnesses do. For that you need a building. 

Why is Prov 3:9 interpreted by the GB as your donations?

Again, I don't know how to explain such an obvious thing. You can't do much in this world without money. Valuable things can mean anything, including money, obviously.

Why would one be disfellowshipped from the organization if the entire interest of God was spiritual?

The entire interest of God is spiritual and his congregation has to be kept spiritually clean.

Why is Warwick called the "House of God"?  Acts 7:48

Because it's the hub of spiritual dissemination, and it's a house. Everyone knows God doesn't live there.

10 hours ago, Outta Here said:

You must be kidding?

That foto of a floating flagpole falls on the first fence!

It's magic!

5 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I enlarged the photo, and compared the flag pole to the flag and pole projected shadows, onto the Kingdom Hall's wall.

The photo MAY be a complete fake, but it is NOT probable, in my considered and educated opinion.

That wasn't one of the 21 addresses in Santiago proper, but I did find it here (in the Valparaiso Region). The flagpole is definitely kept on the KH side of the fence, and this is definitely the site of an actual KH with a flagpole on the property.

image.png

6 hours ago, JW Insider said:

We also have a shadow that indicates the flag is not as close to that corner as it first appears.

Also, the shadow of the supposed flag does not belong to that flag. Someone spent a lot of time trying to superimpose the flag into that picture, but still failed.

57 minutes ago, Anna said:

Everyone knows God doesn't live there.

I suppose every JW child knows God doesn't live in kingdom halls also.

57 minutes ago, Anna said:

Again, I don't know how to explain such an obvious thing. You can't do much in this world without money. Valuable things can mean anything, including money, obviously.

Then why teach GOD needs your money?

Just like you know God doesn’t live in Bethel, the "house of God",  (I'm sure many JWs consider Bethel God's dwelling), we also know God doesn't need money, or an organization to get His work completed; since He works directly with His Temple priests who finally acknowledge what it means to worship in spirit and truth. 1 Cor 3:16,17  He works directly with those believers in Christ who want to do the same. 

Isa 2:2,3

24 minutes ago, Witness said:

Then why teach GOD needs your money?

Nobody said God needs money, where did you get that idea?

we also know God doesn't need..... an organization to get His work completed;

True, he doesn't, but he has given that privilege to Christ's followers: "For everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.” However, how will they call on him if they have not put faith in him? How, in turn, will they put faith in him about whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach? How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent out? Just as it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who declare good news of good things. (Romans 10:13-15)

He works directly with His Temple priests who finally acknowledge what it means to worship in spirit and truth. 1 Cor 3:16,17  He works directly with those believers in Christ who want to do the same

He has given the privilege of preaching to the other sheep too. There are more of the other sheep than of the anointed now. Were the other sheep supposed to let the anointed do all the work and sit back and do nothing?

8 hours ago, Witness said:

Ahh, you are thinking I am applying this to the anointed remnant that comes out of the Watchtower.

No.  The “little flock” were physical Jews; who, when added to the Gentile “other sheep”, became one anointed flock under Christ as the new Nation of “Israel”.  John 10:16; Rom.9:6; 2:28-29; Gal.6:15-16; 3:28-29     

No, I'm not thinking about it, but apparently, you are to change the subject.

You don’t seem to get your own flaw in thinking, the “little flock” is also a GROUP of dedicated members of the human race. Thus voiding your ideology completely.

I will not waste any further time to such dishonest approach to scripture. Therefore, please continue thinking I’m Allen and don’t reply any further.

Ephesians 4:18 New International Version (NIV)

18 They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts.

I can certainly see where God would not allow such a person like you to be of the priestly class. There is too much conflict in your heart, especially toward the Watchtower.

No one is venerating the Watchtower, But God that holds the truth. Therefore, stop tainting the instrument that you profess to uphold.

• Similar Content

• By Witness
      I read a quote by someone who had written about the Edomites and their ‘perpetual hatred’ toward the nation of Israel, when Edom assisted Nebuchadnezzar to drag Israel away to Babylon. Ezek 35:5-9
      He said,
      “To afflict the afflicted is cruel. This is scarcely of man, bad as he is. He must be possessed by the malignant spirit of the devil, when he wounds the wounded, insults over the miseries of the afflicted, and seeks opportunities to add affliction to those who are already under the rod of God.”
      It brought my thoughts to God’s present spiritual nation “Israel” under the rule of a rebellious spiritual “Edom”, the “Gentile” Man of Lawlessness/Elder Body. 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2
      Yet, how are the anointed ones under the rod of God?
      Although Jesus Christ warned his servants of the potential danger, God has allowed His people under covenant, to be enamored by “fruit” presented by false “christs”. Matt 24:23-25 These fallen anointed ones had previously taken the first bite of Satan’s offer of “knowing good and bad”, and gaining potential to weave truth with lies. Gen 3:5; 2 Pet 3:17 Under Satan’s influence, they have paved the way to destruction, through their own acceptance of his gift, bestowing on them power and authority over God’s anointed people. Matt 4:8,9; 2 Cor 11:2,3; Isa 28:15; Rev 17:5; 13:11 
      As the last military ruse devised by Satan, a worldly arrangement is utilized to sift and ultimately “harvest” each heart. These leaders are the puppets he needed to captivate and inflict harm on God’s anointed ones, under the false pretense labeled “the truth”. 1 John 5:19; Matt 24:4,8,11; 2 Cor 11:3; Matt.13:26,30,38-41 
      By also accepting this clever offering of poisonous “fruit”, God’s people have chosen an idol to lead and protect them, instead of relying fully on God alone. Matt 7:15-20; Col 2:8; Rev 8:10,11
      God allows this sifting to occur, which reveals our choice in whom we choose to serve – either Him, with our entire mind, heart and soul; or Satan and his seemingly illustrious…lies. Mark 12:30; John 8:44  Jesus suffered under similar testing by Satan. Luke 22:31;4:5-7; James 5:10-11; 1 Pet 2:21 Satan uses a strong (of “superhuman power”) corrupt delusion that overcomes the anointed and their companions in the time of the end. 2 Thess 2:9; Rev 13:1,2,4 
      Please COMPARE the two following quotes from the Watchtower:
      "Still, as a people, “the chosen ones” and their loyal companions will physically survive the end of apostate Christendom by taking REFUGE in Jehovah AND his…
      … MOUNTAINLIKE ORGANIZATION." Wt. 11/1/15 pp. 3-7
      Can an organization that proclaims to be one's spiritual REFUGE be an effective sifting trap for Satan to employ? Amos 3:5;Ps 64:5,6
      Wt. 1974/12/1 pp. 728-734 – “The symbolic “TRAP” that Satan the Devil has set for those who trust in Jehovah God as their “REFUGE” and “STRONGHOLD”, is the EARTHLY ORGANIZATION that is OPPOSED to God’s organization, namely, Satan’s VISIBLE ORGANIZATION.”

This rather confusing quote is implying that Satan’s earthly, worldly, and visible organization, opposes God’s true “organization”. Satan’s organization “traps” the unsuspecting, who believe they are putting their complete trust in God as their REFUGE, yet are duped by Satan’s powerful delusion.
      What is this quote signifying to YOU, JWs?
      The WT “mountainlike organization” is visibly distinct; and completely immersed in the operations of the earthy realm. It cannot exist without the world’s help, thus it is far from a “heavenly” organization, which would be spirit-driven by God. 1 John 2:14,15; Heb 12:22; 2 Pet 1:18 Its leaders rely fully on how they can implement not only your money, but all political and industrial aspects in this earthly realm. 1 John 5:19
      They are earthly men, without the knowledge of “heavenly” things. John 3:12; 8:23; 1 Cor 2:12-14; James 3:15; Col 3:1,2; Heb.11:1,2,8,10,16
      In the last quote, Satan knows what he’s implying, but do you? Should there be any devoted attachment to ANY earthly entity, that gives equal footing to, even outranking, our devotion to God and His Son? Isa 46:5 Can you detect the trap that Satan has so deviously set, yet has cleverly revealed in the Wt. quote? 1 Pet 5:8; Rev 12:4,13,15,17
      But notice what your earthly rulers ALSO tell you:
      Km 8/82 - “Jehovah God rightly expects each of us to maintain a DEVOTED ATTACHMENT to him AND HIS VISIBLE EARTHLY ORGANIZATION.”
      Rom 1:25 – “They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.”
      What sort of “created things”? Strong’s defines the word by saying, “in Greek writings the act of founding, establishing, building, etc.”…….
      ……THE WATCHTOWER ORGANIZATION ***** “JEHOVAH’S MOUNTAINLIKE, VISIBLE, EARTHLY ORGANIZATION”.
      It is important to learn the details of YHVH’s authentic “organization” – the anointed Body of Christ; the Temple of God and His dwelling place. 1 Cor 3:16,17 Please, endeavor to learn truth from God’s Word.
      For this idolatrous choice, spiritual “Israel” has fallen under the rule of “Babylon the Great”, the “mother” covenant of death. Isa 28:15 Spiritual “Edom” has aided the trampling of God’s Temple by imposing their given authority to ‘set themselves up’ in the Temple of God for the purpose of conquering the holy ones, and bringing the power of the “holy ones” to nothing. Obadiah 1:3,4,10; Ps 37:7; Dan 12:7; 2 Thess 2:3,4; 1 Cor 3:16,17 
      The area of Mount Seir, located south of the Dead Sea, commonly refers to the Edomite nation. When Esau moved into that area, his family mingled and intermarried with the Horite people. Eventually, they fell under the rule of Esau’s descendants and were displaced by Edom.
      As I glanced at the various root meanings of the name “Seir”, I found it widely describes a sinister place. Here are some of its descriptive connotations:
      “to sweep or whirl away”, “storm”, “horror”, “horrid”, “a horrible thing”, “disgusting”, “demon, satyr”, “to shudder in the face of something”, “to tear in two, split, divide or tear down”, “measure, calculate”, and “a means of controlled access to a walled city”.
      I think we get the picture, that through the graphic meaning of the name, we can transcend its description to the people that inhabited Mount Seir – a vicious, evil nation whose goal was to wipe out Israel. It shows me also, the similarities between Mount Seir and the “mountainlike organization” that Satan uses today to control access to the true Temple priesthood of God in the anointed ones, and to tear down spiritual “Israel”.

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. For you don’t go in, and you don’t allow those entering to go in.” Matt 23:13
      It is the horrifying “disgusting thing” that Jesus warned us about, and what we are to flee from, according to Matt 24:15,16; and the fourth Beast from Daniel’s visions that he describes as:
      “frightening and dreadful, and incredibly strong, with large iron teeth. It devoured and crushed, and it trampled with its feet whatever was left. It was different from all the beasts before it, and it had ten horns.” Dan 7:7
      “The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.
      It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.” Rev 13:1,7
      Through its presence, the heart’s desire of each anointed one is calculated and “measured” either acceptable for life, or death. Zech 5:1-11; Amos 7:7-9; Rev 11:1,2; Rev 13:16,17
      Dan.7:25 - "He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The HOLY PEOPLE WILL BE DELIVERED into his hands for a time, times and half a time."
      Dan.11:31 - ""His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will SET UP the abomination that causes desolation."
      2 Thess 2:4 – “He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he SETS HIMSELF UP IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.”
      Mark13:14 - "When you see 'the abomination that causes desolation' STANDING WHERE IT DOES NOT BELONG--let the reader understand--then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains."
      JWs, can you understand why God allows “Edom” to wound, afflict and “trample” spiritual “Israel”?
      "'The decision is announced by messengers, the holy ones declare the verdict, SO THAT THE LIVING MAY KNOW THAT THE MOST HIGH IS SOVEREIGN OVER ALL THE KINGDOMS ON EARTH and gives them to anyone he wishes and sets over them the lowliest of people.' Dan 4:17
      Behind its pristine-looking façade, the ominous “mountainlike organization” has raised itself above God’s authentic Mount Zion, and above God Himself, in the mind of JWs. Satan has gradually transformed the position of each anointed one as powerless, by placing doubts before JWs of their ability to teach the sheep. Mal 2:7 The Wt. magazines have made cutting remarks about them; they must not speak of their anointing, they may suffer mental problems, they are not to gather together as an anointed group. They are to be scrutinized if claiming to be anointed. Successfully, over time, the Watchtower has ‘set up’ its own false priesthood/elder body to rule, plundering and trampling God’s appointed Temple priesthood. Sadly, the majority swallow down such poisonous fruit. 2 Cor 11:20
      Jesus will need to discipline his priests at his return, for apathetically accepting a head over them (Rev.3:16), other than he 
      (Eph.5:23; 2Cor.11:2-4,20; Rev.2:20; Zech.8:17). Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      They will have to be "refined" by fire (Zech.13:9; Isa.48:10; 1Pet.4:1; Eze.16:39; Rev.3:17-18; Hosea 12:6-8). Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      As Jesus says at Rev.3:19 ...
      "Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent."
      The discipline Christ brings when he returns, is not easy to perceive, nor pleasant to accept (Heb.12:5-13). 
      In fact, Christ must discipline them with "a rod of iron" 
      (Micah 6:9; Prov.23:13-14; Rev.2:27; Hosea 6:5; Jer.23:29; 5:14; Rev.11:5; 2Pet.3:7,10). 
      "Iron" is the precise identity that is trampling them, in the time of the end (Dan.2:40,34,44). 
      God allows the very Idol they are serving, to discipline, beat, and trample them. 
      That is, the Great Tribulation (Isa.5:5-6; Rev.11:6; Zech.13:9; Isa.48:10-11; 6:11-13 (Rev.11:13); Dan.12:6-7)  Pearl Doxsey – “Christ’s Return – When?”

This “mountainlike organization” that rebels against the “Mountains of Israel”, the authentic Zion, will have the same outcome as wicked Mount Seir:
      Ezek 35:12-15 - Then you will know that I the Lord have heard all the contemptible things you have said against the mountains of Israel. You said, “They have been laid waste and have been given over to us to devour.” 13 You boasted against me and spoke against me without restraint, and I heard it. 14 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: While the whole earth rejoices, I will make you desolate. 15 Because you rejoiced when the inheritance of Israel became desolate, that is how I will treat you. You will be desolate, Mount Seir, you and all of Edom. Then they will know that I am YHVH.’” Ezek 35:12-15
      “What are you, mighty mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground. Then he will bring out the capstone to shouts of ‘God bless it! God bless it!’” Zech 4:7
      The way that God and Christ discipline and refine the repentant, is to allow the Master they have chosen, to mistreat them. Then the remnant, will return to their husbandly owner 
      (Jer.2:2-5,11-14,17,26; Hosea 13:6; 2:7-9,16-17,19-20; Isa.26:16-21; 40:2-3; Dan.12:7; Rev.6:11; Ps.66:12; Luke12:37; Isa.25:6; John16:13,8).  Pearl Doxsey

Please, consider reading the following from Ezekiel chapter 36:
      “Son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel and say, ‘Mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord. 2 This is what the Lord God says: Because the enemy has said about you, “Aha! The ancient heights have become our possession,”’ 3 therefore, prophesy and say: ‘This is what the Lord God says: Because they have made you DESOLATE and have TRAMPLED you from every side, so that you became a possession for the rest of the nations and an object of PEOPLE’S GOSSIP AND SLANDER, 4 therefore, mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord God. This is what the Lord God says to the mountains and hills, to the ravines and valleys, to the desolate ruins and abandoned cities, which have become PLUNDER and a MOCKERY to the rest of the nations all around.
      5 “‘This is what the Lord God says: Certainly in my burning zeal I speak against the rest of the nations and all of Edom, who took my land as their own possession with wholehearted rejoicing and utter contempt so that its pastureland became plunder.
      6 Therefore, prophesy concerning the land of Israel and say to the mountains and hills, to the ravines and valleys: This is what the Lord God says: Look, I speak in my burning zeal because you have endured the insults of the nations. 7 Therefore, this is what the Lord God says: I swear that the nations all around you will endure their own insults.
      “‘You, mountains of Israel, will produce your branches and bear your fruit for my people Israel, since their arrival is near. 9 Look! I am on your side; I will turn toward you, and you will be tilled and sown. 10 I will fill you with people, with the whole house of Israel in its entirety.
      “Therefore say to the Israelites, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: It is not for your sake, people of Israel, that I am going to do these things, BUT FOR THE SAKE OF MY HOLY NAME, WHICH YOU HAVE PROFANED AMONG THE NATIONS where you have gone. 23 I will show the holiness of My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the Lord, declares the Sovereign Lord, WHEN I AM PROVED HOLY THROUGH YOU BEFORE THEIR EYES.
      24 “‘For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. 25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
      27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow My decrees and be careful to keep My laws. 28 Then you will live in the land I gave your ancestors; you will be My people, and I will be your God."

Pearl Doxsey, 4 womaninthewilderness blogspot
      “Trample – How Does it Happen?”
      “YHVH’s Genuine Mountain”
      “Organized Religion”
      “Where is the Temple/Jerusalem?”

• By Witness
      We are all familiar with the story of Esau and Jacob.  Esau, during a moment of hunger, impetuously sold his birthright for a bowl of stew. In that one moment, we see the inclination of Esau’s mind on the earthly, fleshly needs overpowering his faith and sustenance in God. His act of eating the bread and stew showed that Esau “despised” his birthright, or viewed it as worthless, not only when filling his stomach, but indicating faith was never fully directed toward God.  Gen 25:33,34
      However, when it was time for Isaac to bestow blessings on his sons, Esau still expected to receive the birthright of the older son. Gen 27:36   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      I have a young 7-year old grandson that can be quite headstrong.  If he refuses to complete a task asked jointly of both grandsons, it is held out to him that he will lose any reward that follows.  When the task is accomplished, and the reward offered to the other grandson, the seven-year-old immediately balks and states the verdict is “not fair”, many times through tears shed over his loss of reward.  When someone in a family shows an unreasonable stubborn streak, it is not uncommon to begin searching through the characteristics of older family members and blame it on that “gene”. 
      The nation of Edom was Esau’s progeny. Edom harbored the animosity “gene” against Israel throughout Bible history.  Jacob’s name was changed to Israel, letting us see that the Bible’s later references to “Jacob”, refers to the nation of Israel.  Gen 36:1; 27:41     Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      The struggle between Jacob and Esau, which began in the womb, continued through their descendants. Even though Jacob was the younger of the two, notice the prophetic outcome of these twins, in the words of Gen.25:21-23:
      Isaac prayed to the Lord on behalf of his wife, because she was childless. The Lord answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant. 22 The babies jostled each other within her, and she said, “Why is this happening to me?” So she went to inquire of the Lord.
      23 The Lord said to her,
      “Two nations are in your womb,
          and two peoples from within you will be separated;
      one people will be stronger than the other,
          and the older will serve the younger.”
      What was Esau’s blessing? 
      38 Esau said to his father, “Do you have only one blessing, my father? Bless me too, my father!” And Esau wept loudly.
      39 His father Isaac answered him,
      Look, your dwelling place will be
      away from the richness of the land,
      away from the dew of the sky above.
      40 You will live by your sword,
      and you will serve your brother.
      But when you rebel,
      you will break his yoke from your neck. Gen 27:38-40.
      Edom (meaning red) was both a rugged, mountainous region and the location of Mount Seir, as well as desert and red sandstone cliffs where available pasture and land for farming practices was scarce. They imposed taxation on an ancient caravan route, as well as using sea trade routes as a source of livelihood.
       Jacob, as “Israel”, received both the riches of the earth and the spiritual wealth from God, whenever and as long as, they obeyed His direction.  Gen 27:28,29
      “Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine. 6 And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.”  Exod 19:5,6 (see Deut chapter 28)
      Although Esau and Jacob met amicably when Jacob was returning to Canaan with Rachel and Leah (Gen 33:1-4), several moments in Biblical history show us Edom’s bitter animosity toward Israel.  Edom’s king denied Israel passage through their country in Num 20:14-21; 21:4; Deut 2:4-6. However, at that time, God set the standard that Israel was not to hate or despise their “brother”.  Deut 23:7; Deut 2:2-6    Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Edom came against Israel during King Saul’s reign and was defeated.  1 Sam 14:47  King David “struck down eighteen thousand Edomites in “Salt Valley”, making the survivors subject to David’s rule.  2 Sam 8:13,14  The revolts continued down to the time of Nebuchadnezzar.     Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      As a result of conflict forcing the Edomites out of their own land, (in Greek, “Idumaea”) they fled into Judah close to the time period when Babylon under Nebuchadnezzar, plundered Jerusalem and destroyed its temple. Jer 25:3-12   Judah had gravely strayed from obeying God’s voice and commandments and was suffering the consequences.  The Edomites assisted Babylon’s attack on God’s people, as well as overtaking cities and land once the Judeans were sent into exile in Babylon.  Here, we find a fulfillment of Isaac’s words:  “But when you rebel, you will break his yoke from your neck”.  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Judah’s bitter words during exile, pleading for vengeance against Edom are found in Psalm 137, with verse 7 reading:
       Remember, Lord, what the Edomites said
      that day at Jerusalem:
      “Destroy it! Destroy it
      down to its foundations!” 
      Three prophetic books speak of this event, condemning Edom and promising its destruction:  Isa 34:5-8; Jer 49:7-22; Obad 1:10-15    Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Another conqueror came against the Edomites, forcing them to make a choice; either leave the cities conquered or convert to Judaism.  The grandfather of Herod the Great, who built the last temple in Jerusalem, was among those who converted. Eventually, the mention of the people of Edom phased out of historical records around 70 c.e.
      As was the converted “Jew”, Herod the Great, many Edomites allied with Rome, even becoming Roman citizens. Others took part in the Zealot wars against Roman rule in Jerusalem.  They had lost their established role as the nation of Edom or “Idumaea”, and had become “still”, unnoticed, as one of the root meanings within their name, signifies.  To this day, it is not uncommon for Edomites who converted to Judaism, to be referred to as “false Jews”. 
      Recent archeological evidence has found what appears to be temple remains in Idumaea.   Along with a few other gods, the Edomites worshiped an ancient god considered a competitor to YHWH; called, “Qaus”. With the help and derivation of other linked Hebrew words, it may refer to such descriptive terms as bow, cast out as an arrow, ‘gleamed forth’, lighting, colors, mightiness, and interestingly, even briers.   Historical records by Josephus show evidence of a priesthood as well.
      Today, we have a spiritual nation of God, called “Israel”.  They are the priests and kings of Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:5,9,10; Rev 5:9,10; 7:4; 21:24    Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Pearl Doxsey explains this nation in her article, “TWELVE TRIBES”. She describes how the “little flock’ of physical Jews and the “other sheep” of physical Gentiles combine to become one anointed  flock of spiritual Israel under the New Covenant.  Heb 8:7; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Rom 2:28,29;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  
      Take note of her words, JWs!
      “ The doctrine that "other sheep" are NOT of the heavenly calling, to me, is error with an evil purpose....
      to take away the distinction between what God has cleansed (circumcision of the chosen Priest's heart by spirit) and the common spiritual Gentile.  This deceptive doctrine is the basis for allowing the disgusting thing to enter the holy place (the MAN OF LAWLESSNESS to raise himself up above the sons of God). ( Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ;  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )" 
      A spiritual, rebellious “Edom” exists where the Man of Lawless (of “destruction, ruin”) reigns – The Watchtower organization/“Beast”. Rev 13:1  Its ruling “kings”/false prophets have traded their inheritance under the New Covenant with Christ, for fleshly power, glory and riches in this world; riches that do not last.  Luke 4:7;12:32-34   Their new “birthright” or blessing is given by the one who offers such gifts, Satan the Devil.  Isa 28:15; Rev 17:5; 13:11 
       “Make sure that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no root of bitterness springs up, causing trouble and defiling many.16 And make sure that there isn’t any sexually immoral or irreverent person like Esau, who sold his birthright in exchange for a single meal. 17 For you know that later, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, even though he sought it with tears, because he didn’t find any opportunity for repentance.”  Heb 12:15-17
      The governing body is not only a “root of bitterness”, (Rev 8:11) but are spiritual Harlots defiling all who buy into the belief that the idol/temple, “Jehovah’s organization” is the source of salvation.   Each anointed one under its wing are the “foolish virgins” captivated and oppressed by the Harlot’s priesthood, the elder body/Beast.  As long as they are accepting of the Harlot’s wares, they too fall under the “mother” covenant of death, Babylon the Great.  Matt 25:8-13; Rev 13:7,17           Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      The Man of Lawlessness is this priesthood, and the false “Jews” and “briers” ruling over the true Temple dwelling of God, within the hearts of the anointed ones.  2 Thess 2:3,4; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Rev 9:1-6;11:1-3  The Body of Elders presently assists “Babylon’s” kings/false prophets in captivating spiritual “Israel” with, “blasphemies against God: TO BLASPHEME HIS NAME AND HIS DWELLING —those who dwell in heaven.”  Rev 13:6   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      This priesthood/elder body has been given the authority to judge and “kill” God’s spiritual “Israel”. (Gen 27:41)  We have a repeat of Ps 137:7.  The anointed living “stones” of God’s Temple are effectively facing a threatening destruction under the  Man of Lawlessness. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      1 Cor 3:16,17: “Don’t you yourselves know that you are God’s temple and that the Spirit of God lives in you?  IF ANYONE DESTROYS GOD’S TEMPLE, GOD WILL DESTROY HIM; for God’s temple is holy, and that is what you are.”
       In the same nature as the Edomite god, Quas, the Watchtower god uses deceitful, powerful displays as if originating from the true God, YHWH. 
      From Pearl’s article, “FIRE FROM HEAVEN”:
      "When we read that the False Prophet has the ability to "cause fire to come down from heaven" (Rev.13:11,13), do you think GOD ("heaven") is giving that false prophet power to judge others by truth and in righteousness?;
      OR, do you think that Satan is empowering the "TWO-horned" false prophet (counterfeit "two witnesses") with the ability to render a  false CONDEMNATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS?  (Rev.11:7-10; 13:15; 6:9,10,11)    Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      This "fire" comes "from heaven", because the point at which the false prophet receives this power; Satan has not yet been completely removed, and is still "waging war" with the "woman's" seed (Rev.12:3,4,8,13,17). He is not cast down (loses his heavenly authority) until this counterfeit fire is fully used against those righteous ones "killed" by it (Rev.11:7; 6:9,11; John 16:2; Mark 8:35), by which faithful deaths and testimony, he is cast down (Rev.12:10,11; 13:13,15,4)."  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.    
      So as is clear, yes, "fire from heaven" can be falsified, when it condemns the righteous to "death" (Eze.13:19; Jer.23:17,14; Rev.11:8). This is what the false prophet is enabled to do (Rev.9:1; 13:13,15; 6:9,10,11; 11:7-10) by means of Satan's ability (Job 1:12,16; Rev.13:2; 11:7; 9:11,1) to falsely condemn the righteous, causing counterfeit, symbolic "fire from heaven".     Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      JWs, the Watchtower is a hateful act of rebellion against “Israel”.  All within, have fallen for this great end time deception of Satan’s. 2 Thess 2:9-12 Soon, the Man of Lawlessness will also turn on “Israel’s” Harlot/false prophet, stripping her bare and exposing her sins that even they can’t tolerate.   A combined alliance of sell-out anointed “kings” and non-anointed elders will receive authority over all of unrepentant “Israel” and those with them, “for one hour.” Rev.17:7,12,13,16,17; Gen.25:30-33  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
       FLEE now! Join those of “Jacob” who have left “Babylon’s” confusion; who are repentant and eager to serve the one true God and His Son, Jesus Christ. Deut 28:20; Jer 51:6; Zech 8:22,23; Matt 24:16; Rev 18:4-8    Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      “‘This is what the Lord God says: Because Edom acted vengefully against the house of Judah and incurred grievous guilt by taking revenge on them, 13 therefore this is what the Lord God says: I will stretch out my hand against Edom and cut off both man and animal from it. I will make it a wasteland; they will fall by the sword from Teman to Dedan. 14 I will take my vengeance on Edom through my people Israel, and they will deal with Edom according to my anger and wrath. So they will know my vengeance. This is the declaration of the Lord God.”  Ezek 25:12-14
      “For the day of the Lord is near,
      against all the nations.
      As you have done, it will be done to you;
      what you deserve will return on your own head.
      16 As you have drunk on my holy mountain,
      so all the nations will drink continually.
      They will drink and gulp down
      and be as though they had never been.
      17 But there will be a deliverance on Mount Zion,
      and it will be holy;
      the house of Jacob will dispossess
      those who dispossessed them.
      18 Then the house of Jacob will be a blazing FIRE,
      and the house of Joseph, a burning flame,
      but the house of Esau will be stubble;
      Jacob will set them on fire and consume Edom.
      Therefore no survivor will remain
      of the house of Esau,
      for the Lord has spoken.”  Obadiah 1:15-18
      “Is not my WORD like FIRE”—this is the Lord’s declaration—“and like a hammer that pulverizes rock?”  Jer 23:29
      JWs, if you choose to listen to the linked chapter in Lamentation below, which is Jeremiah’s mournful dirge over Judah’s captivity, consider how you are admonished to respect the authority of, obey, and praise the elder body. At the same time, you are taught to scrutinize the validity of the anointed ones.  Remember that the anointed Temple “stones”/ priests and “kings of the earth” are counseled by your governing body, and enforced by your elders, not to seek each other out, or gather together to study the Bible; as it THREATENS the unity and worship to be given to your god, the organization.  Prov 6:16-19; Ezek 44:23  This is “trampling”, oppression and captivity. Rev.12:4; 9:10,19; 11:2; 13:7,10; Matt 26:52; (Gen 27:40)  Your “Edom” is a spiritual desert as a result; fulfilling the promised blessing given to Esau by Isaac.  Jer 14:15; Lam 5:10; Amos 8:11;Rev 18:8    Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      The inherited promise bestowed on a faithful “Israel”, cleansed of all defilement, is fulfilled when the Kingdom of God arrives. Rev 6:9-11; Isa 61:7  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      I know your works. Look, I have placed before you an open door that no one can close because you have but little power; yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 Note this: I will make those from the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews and are not, but are lying—I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I have loved you. 10 Because you have kept my command to endure, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is going to come on the whole world to test those who live on the earth. 11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one takes your crown. Rev 3:8-11
      Lamentations 1 - Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Pearl Doxsey - 4womaninthewilderness
      "Who Inherit the Earth"?
      "Discerning the Ten Virgins/Called, Chosen and Faithful"

• By Israeli Bar Avaddhon
      We will recognize the man of lawlessness?   "He stands in opposition and exalts himself above all that is called" god "or object of reverence, so that he sits in the temple of God, showing publicly that you are a god" - 2 Thessalonians 2: 4   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. We are searching the scriptures carefully?   The title of the article might seem strange. We all know, in fact, that the man of lawlessness is the apostate Christendom, that is, all those who have taught lies about the nature and teachings of Jesus Christ. Obviously this also includes those, individuals or groups, who do not call themselves religious but to some extent spread lies about the Word of God. These apostate religious organizations became extremely evident by the death of the last apostle onwards. It even seems amazing the short amount of time that was necessary to this extent to adulterate every single teaching of the Lord and remain, in the eyes of the individual observers, "the people of God." At the end of the second century AD, there was probably a single truly Christian teaching. Every Christian, today, taking for granted that it is that person who will study the Bible diligently, should not make it hard to distinguish the man of lawlessness, the subject also called "anti-Christ" by the Apostle John - 1 John 2 : 18 So why such a title? What we risk not recognizing in the end time? We will address this topic starting from afar because the assumptions are not born from nothing; they are due, very often, partial or incorrect interpretation of some scriptures. Scriptural steps that, at least in appearance, could got to do little or nothing to do with the subject matter.   Who makes up the "temple of God"? "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God , and that the spirit of God dwells in you?" - 1 Corinthians 3:16 "What! Do you not know that the body of you is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, which ye have of God? And you do not belong to yourselves, for you were bought with a price. By all means, glorify God in your body "- 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? Because we are the temple of the living God ; as God said, "I will dwell among them and walk among [them], and I will be their God, and they shall be my people" - 2 Corinthians 6:16 Reading these scriptures it is evident that the "temple of God" to which we refer is the congregation of anointed Christians with the Spirit. So, if we connect the base writing this article with these other scriptures, it is evident that "the man of lawlessness" would be taken over to true worship. Indeed, it would be just risen from true worship - Compare Acts 30:29, 30 If we just consider these writings, the man of lawlessness was born in the first century (in fact, the apostolo Paolo said that he was already at work) has operated in the past two millennia, causing confusion and pain to sincere seekers of truth and now just waiting for destruction by the UN (that, according to the current understanding - see footnote) *. We should not expect anything, no twist, and it's hard to imagine that some Christians may still be misled by this entity. How could, in fact, a careful student of the Word of God, suddenly believing that God is a Trinity, that Mary is the Mother "of God," that He created the fiery hell or limbo or any other "amenities" that Christianity teaches? In the past it was very difficult to get a Bible that was almost certain to rely on those who claimed to teach. If a Minister of Christianity had taught any of the above mentioned doctrines, how could you deny whether he had a Bible in hand? So we should take note that this man of lawlessness has effectively acted in the past ... but now has had its day. Anyone with a Bible in the house, while not coming to realize everything, will certainly understand that many doctrines taught by the church are simply false. It's really like this? If the understanding about the man of lawlessness was only partial, we risk not to be complacent dangerously?   " ... as to mislead, if possible, even the elect" - Matthew 24:24 We reflect on the words of the Lord. In his description relative to the last days He mentioned false Christs and false prophets, and clearly pointed to the possibility of being misled. But, as we said before, how can we be led astray today? It is not hard to imagine how this could happen in the Middle Ages or in any other age. In the recent past there have been many people who have claimed to be the Messiah or some other prophet with some "new message" to bring humanity - compares Galatians 1: 8 Many older or newer religions trace their beliefs in one of these characters and messages and then we can say that the man of lawlessness is continuing to act ... but what about true Christians? How many of us would listen to a person, no matter how charismatic, if it said to be the Christ or have a new message for humanity? It is very unlikely to happen something like that and not because we are better than others, but simply because the truth of God's Word protects us - Ecclesiastes 7:12 How, today, the man of lawlessness, at least potentially mislead even the elect? For this to happen, we must at least accept the possibility that behind these words there is something more and perhaps our current understanding on the man of lawlessness is not complete . There are other scriptures that can shed light on this subject?   Let us scrutinize the Scriptures carefully We start from a logical assumption. We said that the man of lawlessness is the clergy of Christendom and this article is not intended in any way to refute this profound truth - 1 John 2:22, 23 Since we're talking about two different subjects , we should not expect to find the scriptures that refute what has been said. The purpose of this discussion is to understand if what we know about the man of lawlessness is complete or whether it can have a second commitment, a sort of "final revelation", something that we would not expect. A change of skin that they can mislead anyone, even the people of God - Compare Matthew 7:22 The writing of 2 Thessalonians 2: 4 says that the man of lawlessness would "sit in the temple of God," but in always the same Bible writer "what fellowship do righteousness and lawlessness? Or what sharing does light have with darkness? "- 2 Corinthians 6:14 The questions are rhetorical and cause to reflect. The answer is: no. So if the "temple of God" mentioned in 2 Thessalonians 2: 4 it has to do with the congregation of anointed Christians, temple built on the truth, that is, on the foundation of Christ and the apostles , how can it sit there? - Compare Ephesians 2:19, 20 " Further, what harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, "I will dwell among them and walk among [them], and I will be their God, and they shall be my people" - 2 Corinthians 6:15, 16 According to rhetorical questions contained in 2 Corinthians, it understands very well that the Temple of God remains so until it has nothing to do with lies, with idols, with Belial. So Let us go back the question: if the man of lawlessness is a fraud just based on lies, on idols, on the teaching Satan himself, how can "sit" in the temple of God? If the temple of God, even in this context, is built on Christ and on the Apostles, this is just not possible. It 'true that this temple may need an adjustment and discipline because of errors, doctrinal or otherwise but it can not be based on falsehood - See Revelation 11: 1 We must also note that there is no difference from being part of the temple of God and sit in the temple of God. Although the differences may seem minimal (and it is obvious that this is so because, as we said, we're not talking about two completely separate subjects), this is not a semantic game. Consider Daniel 11:45. Speaking of the last ruling king, that is, the one who will win the war against the king of the south, is said to "plant the tents of his palace between [the] grand sea and the holy Adornment mountain". Again, although there was no talk of the temple of God , mentioning the "holy Adornment mountain" is generally thought to be referred to true worship. It is certainly true that this king will interfere with true worship going so far as to throw it to the ground completely (Daniel 8:12) but it is to this that Daniel was referring to in this scripture ? The question that should come to mind is ... "If the Adornment mountain depicts the congregation of anointed Christians (or God's people in general),  what does it represent the great sea?". If we read just what it says, it does not seem truly and simply a geographical indication? The great sea is the Mediterranean and the Adornment Mount is Mount Moriah. Geographical indication but has important implications. Is not our entrenched belief that Jerusalem has no longer any importance in the fulfillment of the prophecies to push reading "worship" instead of simply "upstream of Adornment"? If accept this possibility, here the writing of 2 Thessalonians 2: 4 immediately takes on another meaning. He "sits in the temple of God, showing publicly that you are a god," and there is no need to read what is not written - Compare Daniel 11: 36-39 This writing also is fulfilled in the end time, does not it? Now, if we're talking about the man of lawlessness as we have known so far, in what sense will put his tent in the Adornment mount? It would not have interfered in true worship, pretending to it, in the past two thousand years? But we know that Daniel is talking about the last king, which is a political and military power, not a religion or group of religions. Yet it is this power that "will not consider the god of his fathers ... and magnify himself on anyone" (thus also on any other god). We take the words of the Lord that mention the false prophet. " For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets shall show great signs and wonders to mislead, if possible, even the elect" - Matthew 24:24 Other translations reported "signs and wonders" . False Christs are associated with signs and wonders and all this in the last few days so all the theories that these signs would have to deal with the humanitarian works (such as building hospitals, orphanages, etc.) die at birth. Jesus speaks of signs and wonders and the only apparent miracles they may mislead the elect. If none of us would be willing to go behind the first psychopath who assert to be Christ, what about someone who can do great signs and wonders, to create visions from heaven, or things like that? Before you think this is nonsense let's see what he has to tell us another inspired book about the time of the end: Revelation. " And I saw another wild beast ascending from the earth, and he had two horns like [those of] a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And it exercises all the authority of the first wild beast in front of that. It causes the earth and those who dwell therein to worship the first wild beast, whose deadly wound was healed. It performs great signs, so as to even call down fire from heaven to earth in front of the human race. It misleads those who dwell on the earth because of the signs that she was allowed to take ... "- Revelation 13: 11-14 What "signs" are allowed to have this beast? If we try to forget what we have been taught about this subject , it does not seem that the writings of Daniel, Matthew and 2 Thessalonians are connected? Is it not all about the false prophet and false worship? They do not talk all the time of the end? Do not mention the attack all the people of God? The beast with two horns lamb of Revelation is also called "false prophet" so connection would be too obvious if we were not convinced that the false religion is represented by another subject. The fact that he has two horns lamb should bring us back to the true Lamb and that it should be equally clear that it refers to a false Christ, a religious deception. It should also be clear that the same mark of the beast is opposed to the seal given to the elect - Compare Revelation 13:11 with Revelation 14: 1 in ; Revelation 13:16 with Revelation 14: 1b In fact, the contrast is emphasized in Revelation is among those who follow the Lamb and who follows the false prophet. The apostle Paul also in the writing guide of this article, mentions "the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together unto him" and then well understand the reference time period. He says that "before" should be illegal but it meant two thousand years ago? Whatever our idea, so let's see what happens near the "ingathering with him", ie near the heavenly resurrection. Revelation 11:15 says, "And the seventh angel blew his trumpet. And there were loud voices in heaven, saying: "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign for ever and ever" (see also 1 Corinthians 15:51, 52) What happens in the vicinity of this crucial event? As it happens, it appears just the false prophet - See Revelation 13:11 The scriptures are a lot and those who read the writing without injury can not consider them random - Matthew 11:25 To understand properly the revelation of man of lawlessness, it will allow us to be prepared when they appear to deflect all humanity. Obviously from there arise many questions. What kind of signs and wonders will accomplish and how it will be possible? When it will make its appearance? If it is a religious deception as it can also be a king, or a political power? It was only the apostles to act as a restraint in the first century or there's just one restriction that will be "removed" to allow the complete revelation of the man of lawlessness? Who acts as a restriction in the end time? All these questions were dealt with in the following items. " This requires that we pay more than the usual attention to the things heard, that we never driven along" - Hebrews 2: 1   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. We will recognize the man of lawlessness to its final revelation?      
    • By Noble Berean
      "Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence" (2 Thessalonians 2:8).
      I understand that Jehovah's Witnesses believe Jesus Christ presence began back in 1914. I also understand that JWs believe the clergy of Christendom represent the Man of Lawlessness. However, if that is the case, why have the clergy thrived since 1914? Shouldn't they be brought to "...nothing by the manifestation of his presence"?
  • Who Was Online   101 Users were Online in the Last 24 Hours   (Most members ever online in 24 hour was 109, last accomplished on .)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Avrek
    Newest Member
    Avrek

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.