Witness

• Views 11.9k
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your entire response here and in one or two earlier posts in this thread appear to be exactly what I would expect to hear from an anointed person. I believe you speak out in the hope that readers will

Job 14:4 King James Version (KJV) 4 Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? not one. .......perhaps only God can do this? Question is, would He using for such task; some of JW, some of Wak

Who told you this? But one thing doesn't seem believable, and that is actually replacing a jw.org flag. I cannot imagine there was a jw.org flag in the window. In fact why would the Chilean brothers h

Posted Images

5 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Does that mean you don’t physically attend a church?

That’s exactly what it means.

Does it mean, if you believe in a trinity, it would have to be out loud in order to make it a symbol of veneration?

I told you, I don’t believe in the trinity, both in silence and out loud.  You’re not making sense, Allen.  What are you, an interrogating lawyer for the "Society"?   The only reason I am answering you is for the benefit of any other JW who may be reading this. 

Where is Christ’s commandment to seek those with the same interest to form a bond of unity? How can a person be in a union and be part of Christ body from afar?

There is no union of the saints, who are the Body of Christ, in the organization.  The Watchtower makes sure that they remain apart.  It is discouraged that the Body of “living stones” of God’s Temple, do not study the Bible together.   1 Pet 2:5,9   What a hypocritical doctrine.    There is a union of the saints/anointed ones outside of the organization, who have been “killed” by your organization for turning to Christ.   Rev 12:14

Acts 18:9 New International Version (NIV)

One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: “Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.

And am I silent?  Isa 58:1; Rev 11:1-3

Philippians 2:4

Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Is the GB aware of the interests of its anointed “brothers" or just their own interests?  Matt 24:48-51

Galatians 4:17

7Those people are zealous for you, but not in a good way. Instead, they want to isolate you from us, so that you will be zealous for them.

Up until just recently, who was considered the “faithful and discreet slave”?  Who is it now?  Who is doing the isolating?

Keep in mind, you are stating Jesus was wrong to develop the first Christian Church, with your understanding. Jesus was wrong in anointing the 12 apostles. Jesus was wrong in anointing the 70 to continue his public ministry.

How is that so?  What have I continually said about the Temple of God, with Christ as the chief cornerstone, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets?  The members of the anointed Body of Christ are the “church”. 

Society was wrong to inherit the 3000 first Christians. Was all this done in silence? Did these people not belong to the body of Christ?  Did they not advertise out loud?

First of all, when you say “Society”, I am guessing you mean the Watchtower.  Are you believing there were no anointed ones after the death of the apostles and up until 100 years ago?  You believe not one Christian anointed one walked the earth for 2,000 years?  That no believer in Christ was present during that time?  

The Society didn’t “inherit” 3,000 anointed ones, they fell into Satan’s end time deception to be “sifted” by his greatest magnum opus since deceiving Eve.  Luke 22:31; 2 Thess 2:9-12 ; Jer 5:26; Ps 140:5

Tell me, how will the anointed ones be conquered in the time of the end.  They are not safe in “Jehovah’s organization” as taught, because they face a severe test at the hands of a “false prophet”.  Ezek 13:10-12; Matt 7:15; 24:24; 1 Thess 5:3

Can you explain this - Rev 13:5-7,11

Did Jesus mandate, we should preach in name only? That means there are 1.6 billion Christians that are wrong by your single standard. Where does that lead to obeying God and have faith in him, when you reject all others?

Who are these 1.6 billion Christians?  Those outside the organization? Now you are including outsiders when before you said, the first Christians were inherited by the Society one hundred years ago? Or, is this number the entire amount of JWs over the years? 

Ask yourself, how can it, be achieved with someone as yourself with others. Through telepathy? Doesn’t this imply a rejection of Christ? Remember, you have proudly stated you are NOT affiliated with any earthly church, and you don't believe in Trinity out loud.

Through Holy Spirit, you have heard of it, haven’t you?  Zech 4:6-14; Rev 11:3,4

A rejection of Christ?  Or, do you mean a rejection of the GB?

Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father.22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, forsalvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”  John 4:21-24

The spiritual dwelling place of God is within the anointed heart.  1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor 6:16  On their heart is written God’s laws.  Heb 8:10  The early ark of the covenant symbolized the presence of God and housed the laws given to Moses. Under the New Covenant, God’s anointed priesthood are like that ark. Rev 11:19 Each one is to carry truth, the truth from Christ. John 17:17 When the early temple was built, the ark was placed in the “inner court” of the temple specifying God’s presence in that temple.  Jesus said, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”  “But he was speaking of the temple of his Body”.  John 2:19-21

Every anointed priest is part of the temple as “living stones”, and they ARE the temple, according to 1 Cor 3:16,17. Eph 2:20-22  During the last days, a conquering force comes upon them using deceitful lies. Rev 13:7; 20:9,10   Those who reject the lies are “killed”.  Rev 13:15; Matt 16:25; 19:29  Instead of buying spiritual food from a false prophet, these "stones" “buy gold” from Jesus Christ.  Rev 3:18  And by breaking free of this spiritual captivity of deception, (Rev 13:10)  they are the “victorious ones”, riding with Christ in the battle of truth against lies.  Rev 15:2; 19:11,19,20

Uninspired men are unable to provide pure teachings from Christ, because they no longer carry God’s spirit in their heart.  Heb 12:15; Rev 8:10,11; 18:4-8

20 hours ago, Witness said:

Are you devoted to the organization?

Are you motivated and dedicated to serve its needs?

Do you believe it can lead you to salvation?

Is the organization your refuge?

Can you be devoted to God AND an organization?  

"Jehovah God rightly expects each of us to maintain a devoted attachment to him and his visible earthly organization."  Ps 30:4; 31:23  km 8/82 pp. 1-3

Check out the scriptures they use.  Do they mention any other recipient of devotion, other than to God?  So then, does God expect us to be devoted to an earthly organization?  They can't back up their expectations with scripture.  

A devoted attachment is equally given to God and the organization by JWs.  Break it down.  What does having a devoted attachment to God mean to you?  

From your Bible:   “I Jehovah your God am a God exacting exclusive devotion.”  Exod 20:5

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; 5 you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. "

Whatever I command you, you shall be careful to do; you shall not add to nor take away from it.  Deut 12:32

Every word of God is flawless;
    he is a shield for him who takes refuge in him.

Do not add to his words
    lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar. 
Prov 30:5,6

You are all confused. Did God have a nation in the past? Yes, the house of Israel was God's nation. God's Kingdom on earth, with a fleshly king representing it. There was nothing idolatrous about that idea. But as you know, the nation of Israel was later rejected by God and as Jesus said to the Jews: "This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits". This became the Christian congregation made up of not only anointed Jews (Israelites) but also anointed Gentiles. Hence, this new nation came to be known as "spiritual Israel", who with those not anointed (the other sheep) became one flock. 1 Pet. 2:9.

JW.org is a website. The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses is the worldwide congregation of anointed and the other sheep. If you want to call it an organization there is nothing wrong with that, since it is organized to accomplish  God's will on earth, which is the preaching of the Kingdom and making disciples: "Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.( Matthew 28:18-20) This worldwide congregation is not lead or headed by a fleshly King like in Israelite times, nor any other human,  but a heavenly king Jesus Christ. He is the head of the congregation. Matthew 23:10 

There is nothing idolatrous about that arrangement, and giving support to it is not being idolatrous but it is supporting Jesus' arrangement.

And again I repeat, jw.org is a website, it is not the Christian Congregation, but merely a modern aid to disseminating the Kingdom good news.

25 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Try to keep up with the conversation as not to be seen as uneducated. Maybe someone like you buddy James can educate you. Ask him to IM you the info just like JWinsider and others.

I don't know anything other than what was in the news several years ago ... that on a particular national holiday, Chile requires  Churches to display the National Flag for that day on their building or flag poles ... and the Elders put one inside the building, showing through the windows, and put one on a flag pole (what's a Kingdom Hall doing with a flag pole ...anyway..?), to avoid paying a fine, somewhere around $240.

I have several photos on my hard drive somewhere, from several angles.

That's all I know.

26 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I don't know anything other than what was in the news several years ago ... that on a particular national holiday, Chile requires  Churches to display the National Flag for that day on their building or flag poles ... and the Elders put one inside the building, showing through the windows, and put one on a flag pole (what's a Kingdom Hall doing with a flag pole ...anyway..?), to avoid paying a fine, somewhere around $240.

I have several photos on my hard drive somewhere, from several angles.

That's all I know.

You may have photos, but you don't know who put the flag there...do you? Makes me think the same group that took the pictures perhaps....?

30 minutes ago, Anna said:

You may have photos, but you don't know who put the flag there...do you? Makes me think the same group that took the pictures perhaps....?

The picture I saw had the Chilean Flag behind the metal bars in the windows, behind the glass, inside the building, facing out, and there was a high steel rod fence with a gate around the property, with the flagpole on the property, on the grounds.

It may have been put there by Eskimos for all I know.

... but that is not probable.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.