The World News Media

Death and Sorrows are Temporary Things... Saturday, February 20. 2016

Queen Esther

Death and Sorrows are Temporary Things

We can't live in misery when we have a Hope Greater than what we are going through

When dealing with trying times just remember it's our Heavenly Father in prayer

we need to always turn to  All the things we endure are only Temporary things
There is coming a time which Forever Peace he will surely bring.

The sadness of heart or spirit will be a thing of the past,
Nothing that we are going through now was ever meant to last.

Take Happiness in the Hope of what God’s Kingdom will bring,
In that Day tears of sadness will be replaced by the Joyful songs we will sing.

Thank you Father, in time you will be reliving our Hearts from All the Temporary things.

56c928a250ef6_DeathandSorrowsareTemporar

•1 Thessalonians 4:13, 14
◦13 Moreover, brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who are sleeping in death, so that you may not sorrow as the rest do who have no hope. 14 For if we have faith that Jesus died and rose again, so too God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep in death through Jesus

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Death and Sorrows are Temporary Things Death and Sorrows are Temporary Things We can't live in misery when we have a Hope Greater than what we are going through When dealing with trying

Thank you so much the God of all comfort

That piece is so very uplifting. Thank you, dear sister, for your time, effort and encouraging thoughts. Moreover, it does praise the True and Living God. lenjomc

Thank you, my Sister Blanchie...  Your comments are very importend for me !  I'm always happy, when I can help ;o). Just home from our Meeting and it was so nice again, the Talk and the WT study too ! I mostly make alot notes by hearing the Talk, a good help for different things... Wish you a great Sunday from far away Germany ! Its raining today, but its ok.

Hi Anke :0) A Sister and I made it to our meeting as well. It was beautiful! The Talk, the Watchtower,  the Friends, everything was just wonderful!  I became ill after we got back from the Hall but that's okay, we made it thanks to Jehovah!!  It is always good to hear from you and if I don't respond right away just know that I got your messages and that I am enjoying reading them and thinking about the Kingdom and...............................you :0) Have a good day and here's a big hug all the way from the United States.  :0)

Thank you so much Blanchie ;o)  I love Sisters like you...  and I have 2,3 in my cong. too.  We're all different, yes, but I more like the kind of heartiness. I wish you a quickly recover !  I just finished a bronchitis and before heavy sciartica pains, haha... not so funny, but I could endure it. Yes, we need soon the NW...  thats really true ! I posted a pic in the Gallery here, there we can read, for Jehovah is Armageddon already in few min. over - bec. 1000 years for him in 1 day over ! WHAT a different thinking and live to see... The same big hug all the way back to you from Germany, dear Blanchie ;o) ??☀️

PS. I also posted a nice pic with the 'golden' apples... we learned on Sunday by the WT study. And many other nice pic's I post on and offf. When you've little time, take a look, thank you.

On 2/21/2016 at 9:05 PM, Anke Adolphi said:

We can't live in misery when we have a Hope Greater than what we are going through

When dealing with trying times just remember it's our Heavenly Father in prayer

we need to always turn to  All the things we endure are only Temporary things
There is coming a time which Forever Peace he will surely bring.

The sadness of heart or spirit will be a thing of the past,
Nothing that we are going through now was ever meant to last.

Take Happiness in the Hope of what God’s Kingdom will bring,
In that Day tears of sadness will be replaced by the Joyful songs we will sing.

Thank you Father, in time you will be reliving our Hearts from All the Temporary things.

56c928a250ef6_DeathandSorrowsareTemporar

•1 Thessalonians 4:13, 14
◦13 Moreover, brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who are sleeping in death, so that you may not sorrow as the rest do who have no hope. 14 For if we have faith that Jesus died and rose again, so too God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep in death through Jesus

Thank you so much the God of all comfort

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.