The World News Media

THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY

The Librarian

Its not a head full of knowledge and answers, but a heart full of love that moves us to live up to our dedication to Jehovah.

One should engage the brain before releasing the mouth to speak.

Never ! never! put a question mark where Jehovah has put a period.

When experiencing trials remember Jehovah did not remove the Red Sea, he made the way out for the Israelites to cross it.

The test of our faith is our eagerness to proclaim the good news.

Jehovah will supply, but we must apply.

Be not like the rooster who thought the sun rose 'to hear him crow'

We dare not violate the law of love any more than we can defy the law of gravity

It is not our position but our disposition that makes us happy.

A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.

If there were not so many of me , I would know myself better

The emphasis Jesus placed on a Christian's loving his neighbour helps one to avoid the danger that every time a person thinks he will be thinking of himself

Some people insist that they do not tell lies, yet they scheme to present the truth in such a way that no one recognizes it.

Deliverance into God's new order will mean living in perfect health and happiness in a delightful garden-like earth, under one government earth wide

What should not be heard by little ears should not be said by big mouths

Hearing truth and not accepting it does not change truth into error.

The learning and knowledge that we have is at most but little compared with that of which we are ignorant.

In the book "The Nations Shall Know that I am Jehovah"- How ?, one of the many reasons given for Jehovah's wrath against Christendom is: "Jehovah hates being treated by religious hypocrites like a God who can be fooled."

The scriptures are a storehouse of happiness that enriches the mind and heart. So read it everyday for the sheer pleasure of it.

Sin is not in things but in the wrong use of things.

Jehovah listens to our hearts rather than our lips.

The best human relations can be obtained if we live by the advice we give to others.

• Views 212
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its not a head full of knowledge and answers, but a heart full of love that moves us to live up to our dedication to Jehovah. One should engage the brain before releasing the mouth to speak.

To quote " In the book "The Nations Shall Know that I am Jehovah"- How ?, one of the many reasons given for Jehovah's wrath against Christendom is: "Jehovah hates being treated by religious hypocrites

To quote " In the book "The Nations Shall Know that I am Jehovah"- How ?, one of the many reasons given for Jehovah's wrath against Christendom is: "Jehovah hates being treated by religious hypocrites like a God who can be fooled." "

Oh how that is definitely a good description of the JW Org. 'religious hypocrites' treating God as if he cannot see everything and know everything.

CHILD ABUSE committed by ELDERS in the JW ORG for over 50 YEARS EARTHWIDE. 

Shunning of people that should not be shunned.

Misusing scriptures such as Superior Authorities' and 'This Generation' to deliberately mislead people and so that the GB down to the Elders can 'Lord it over the congregation' Earthwide. 

Yes the JW Org certainly does treat God 'like a God who can be fooled'.  So when the Judgement Day arrives, oh dear,  GB and JW Org down the pan i think :) 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.