The World News Media

• Views 20k
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why not ask Brother Morris, then the issue is resolved. Everything else is just embarrassing! April 19th is our MEMORIAL ceremony ❤ ♥ ☼ ♥ ❤  Thank you....

The rumor about "higher-ups" is not directly related, but it was related to the "gifts" of prime cut steaks that were sent periodically from Watchtower Farms to Brooklyn. These were never served to th

I personally do not trust a Brother who does not drink alcohol. He may be COMPLETELY and absolutely trustworthy, as most are ... but I have found that alcohol makes a person more uninhibited, an

Posted Images

21 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

@Space Merchant and the young boy, where are you both. Forum police. :) :) :) 

Forum Police? Care to explain? Kid and everyone else speaks their peace. As far as all things concerning you about 95% of the time, you tend to interject something into a topic that tends to be unrelated. Also you tend to be the type of person that has no problem pushing the buttons of others, but when such is done either directly or indirectly to you, you show a reaction, in some cases, a bit whiny, in this sense. This is the same case you regarding judgement, whereas you make the claim of others, but when you do it, it is ok, therefore, people can and will call you out for it. Elsewhere, there are people, unrelated to this thread as a whole, that is out for your head, reasons why I refrain from what they had said about you because those Christians do not like to be mocked and or insulted, in which you alluded to in one of your responses before. All I can say is that some had color languages for such ones like you who think they cannot be helped.

That being said, to even paraphrase what you said before, forums and or social spaces is a place where everyone gets involved, this also includes Facebook.

9 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

Forum Police? Care to explain? Kid and everyone else speaks their peace. As far as all things concerning you about 95% of the time, you tend to interject something into a topic that tends to be unrelated. Also you tend to be the type of person that has no problem pushing the buttons of others, but when such is done either directly or indirectly to you, you show a reaction, in some cases, a bit whiny, in this sense. This is the same case you regarding judgement, whereas you make the claim of others, but when you do it, it is ok, therefore, people can and will call you out for it. Elsewhere, there are people, unrelated to this thread as a whole, that is out for your head, reasons why I refrain from what they had said about you because those Christians do not like to be mocked and or insulted, in which you alluded to in one of your responses before. All I can say is that some had color languages for such ones like you who think they cannot be helped.

That being said, to even paraphrase what you said before, forums and or social spaces is a place where everyone gets involved, this also includes Facebook.

Yes this like many others is just a forum. @Space Merchant  I don't mind being 'called out'. At least on here it is direct and can be seen, unlike in JW Org where no one is 'allowed' to talk to me now and probably talks about me behind my back. 

But all this talk about money in the streets etc is totally off topic and a bit boring as it has nothing to do with the scripture concerning money having no value. 

But let's be honest, this forum has very little to do with Christianity anymore. It seems to be about people trying to get one above the other. People accusing others about using more than one name and some people getting upset about their relatives being 'insulted'. The whole forum has gone downhill. Hence I suppose why they now have a 'Private club' for the 'special' ones.

Oh yes, if 'elsewhere' people are out for my head, I have no knowledge of it.  My Facebook page is quite open. My other FB page 'Ex Jehovah's Witnesses still wanting to serve God' is also quite open. I do nothing in secret. So where are these people that are 'out for my head' ? Why have they not shown themselves ? Do they also use more than one name on forums ?  Whatever i do online is open and honest and I use my own personal name. I'm easy to find if people are 'hunting' for me. Though they cannot be very 'christian' people to be after my head. 

2 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

It’s true Valenzuela worthless money is off topic, and is of no value other than seeing a similarity that a ‘60s view was taken. Its unfortunate someone like JWinsider decided to insult and denigrate a relative, and James thinking it’s funny to do just that, makes them the biggest AH’s in this forum.

If I did NOT have the sense of humor that I do Billius T. Pettifog 46, and had YOUR sense of humor (if any, which has not to date exposed itself to forum view ...) I might take your intended, malicious, and vulgar insult personally, and take appropriate action.

You have not identified who I am with your malicious, vulgar libel ... but with your own words ... you sure have identified  who YOU are.

The phrase for that is "Undressing yourself in public.", to which I have no objection.

In fact ... I encourage it.

.... always good for a laugh!

... and it does give all interested people  a perspective of how to view the REST of your alleged logic and reasoning.

@BillyTheKid46  Doing it here is not the same as having the guts to be vocal in front of the people you fear or feared.  Having the guts ? 

Well most of you are stateside i think and I'm not traveling over. The GB would be nigh on impossible to reach. My local Elders did get direct contact from me, but I was wise enough not to get myself disfe'd.  As for fear of man, well the Elders never frightened me, disappointed me yes. 

However, in the same respect, don’t pretend by taking the higher moral ground, since you agree in most part with what Anna, James, and JWinsider offer as opinions to be factual when they are far from it.

I'm not pretending anything, I think the whole forum is funny. I thought I might actually learn something from it but there is no way. I haven't read one line about love and giving, or mercy and peace. But it's fun, better than watching the television. 

This I find funny, since you once asked, where else did I find you in another apostate site. You only needed to look at your own. Which in essence the FB is all about.😉

Well if you wish to call me an apostate it's your choice. I am only apostate to the GB ruled JW Org. I am not apostate to God or Christ, although I do realise I'm not close to them either, but then neither is anyone on here.

As for my Ex JW Facebook page, well it has 600 likes, so some folks seem to think I'm doing something right. 

7 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

However, I made several attempts to revert the topic back to the silliness that is the post, to begin with.

Why on earth would you do that? If it is silliness to begin with, why dignify it by taking it seriously?

Yet, people like TTH an author thinks it’s ok since he uses this forum as feedback and research for material on his next book.

Now you’ve got it! 

Instead of using his own intelligence to gather information for his next book

You know, it just makes for a dull book when you do it that way.

Is it just me? What are the letters to the Corinthians? Did Paul just gather information for his next book? Clearly, he capitalized on what those Corinthians had said, or what had been said about them, rather than cook up some speech detached from their needs.

For the disclosure was made to me about YOU, my brothers, by those of [the house of] Chloʹe, that dissensions exist among YOU. What I mean is this, that each one of YOU says...” (1 Corinthians 1:12)

“YOU men already have YOUR fill, do YOU? YOU are rich already, are YOU? YOU have begun ruling as kings without us, have YOU?” 4:8

“Now concerning the things about which YOU wrote....”  7:1

Most of the Greek scriptures consist of interactions with various congregations & we benefit by eavesdropping. That’s all I’m doing—imitating a pattern laid out by others.

8 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

I already have several times. I don't need to repeat what you already designated yourself. Therefore, why play with words, and confront those that you think need confronting. Don't look to speak with the GB to hear your nonsense just like Evans intent while referring the GB are not approachable. They are there to listen to scriptural and spiritual things. Not someone idiocy on how that person thinks the Watchtower should operate, or how scripture needs to be interpreted. They have God to guide them for that, not some silly and insignificant person from the UK.

Quote "They have God to guide them for that, not some silly and insignificant person from the UK." 

That is so funny Billy. You still believe your little gods the GB are 'guided' by Almighty God. How blind you must be to spiritual matters. How much you must worship those 8 little men. It's true they hold some power over a few people and they dictate to the whole congregation of JW's, but they are totally without God's guidance and totally without God's holy spirit, so they are quite unfit for purpose. 

The GB are no better that the Catholic Pope or some Archbishop. They all have some worldly power but none of them have Almighty God's approval. 

The Kid must be on something quite strong that gives him hallucinations. Poor Kid.

I think TTH was referring to how Paul collected information by using all the people's viewpoints. I don't think TTH was in any way comparing himself to the Apostle Paul as the Kid seems to imply. But the Kid is getting desperate and needs to hang on to any little bit of grit that he can. 

Keep it up Kid, you make yourself looks more foolish by  the day. 

Oh yes and we all seem to be totally off topic too :) 

47 minutes ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

I think TTH was referring to how Paul collected information by using all the people's viewpoints. I don't think TTH was in any way comparing himself to the Apostle Paul as the Kid seems to imply. 

Could it be that John is going to be my pal today? Yes! He picked up on the gist of the remark completely. We’re allies!

Tomorrow it may be a different story. :)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.