The World News Media

Shocking redaction of newly released Japanese Bible

Jack Ryan

New revised Bible was released this week in Japan,

Hebrews 10;25 becomes a popular topic of conversation among PIMO.

"Do not follow the people who are inactive at attending meetings."

------------------------------

This is the verse in English " not forsaking our meeting together,+ as some have the custom, but encouraging one another,+ and all the more so as you see the day drawing near."

I ran the Japanese version through google translate and it came up with this "Do not neglect to gather with friends +. Let's not follow people who are often absent, and always encourage each other +. Because the day that has been decided is approaching *, let's do more and more such things "

• Views 427
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why did you run Japanese through google translation? You know you would get a very different English SENSE than what they are actually reading, right? What the Japan Bible says is the same as our Engl

They have no shame. They are literally rewriting the bible to make it say what they want.

Very scholarly approach (NOT). Actually, look what google translate does to the greek: "with their forsaken self-assertion, for the sake of the Lord, but not for the sake of doing so, and this is

ヘブライ10:24~25

テーマ:
ブログ

集会を休みがちになると、撲羊で必ず開かれる聖句の1つに、ヘブライ10:24,25があります。皆さまも嫌というほど聞かされてきた聖句の1つでしょう。

さて、この聖句、新しい改訂版ではどうなっているでしょうか?

●(2019年発行:新世界訳聖書改訂版より引用)
=================================
24 また,互いのことをよく考えて,愛を表し立派な行いをするよう勧め合いましょう。 25 仲間と集まることを怠ってはなりません。よく欠席する人たちに倣わないようにし,いつも励まし合いましょう。定められた日が近づいているのですから,ますますこうしたことを行っていきましょう。

比較するように一般的に使用されている聖書からも抜き出してみましょう。

24 また、互いに勧め合って、愛と善行を促すように注意し合おうではありませんか。
25 ある人々のように、いっしょに集まることをやめたりしないで、かえって励まし合い、かの日が近づいているのを見て、ますますそうしようではありませんか。

ま、新改訳もほぼほぼ我々が使っていた従来の新世界訳と同じような感じですね。

改定されたことによる違和感。それは何でしょうか?
『どこにスポットを当てているのか』がポイントでしょうか。ここの聖句の適用はあくまでも「集まり合うことをやめないようにしましょう/互いに励まし合いましょう」というものだと思いますし、実際我々もそのように理解してきました。

ところが、改訂版聖書だと(結局内容は同じなんでしょうけど、私を含め素人視点で読んでみると)、ここの聖句の要点が「欠席するような人間とは関わるな」というものに変換されてしまった気がします。『集まることをやめたりせず』という言い方で十分にその趣旨が理解できていました。今回の倒恥態の目的が“より一層趣旨を明確にするものだ“と言うのであれば、それは違うんじゃないですか?!「集会に欠席するんじゃねーぞ!そんな奴等はふさわしくない人間とみなす」という、普段のアンタ達の身勝手な主張を聖書を利用してメッセージを発信してるだけなんじゃないですか?!

こうゆう部分が今回の改訂版が『改悪版』とか『改竄版』などと揶揄される理由の一つではないでしょうかね。

ま、それにしてもエホバ教のやり方は、ある意味でハッキリしていますね。『人に罪悪感を抱かせる』『自己嫌悪に陥らせてから手を差し伸べる(フリをする)』。これ、常套手段です。

少し前の塔でも、「神やイエスを愛してるなら集会に来るはずだ」「集会に来る人は謙遜な人である」といったことを平然と言ってのけてしまうのだからビックリです。それを見た時に、行きたくても行けない人や、参加できないことに引け目を感じている人はどのように感じるのでしょう?『打ちのめされる』に違いありません。

では、神様は『人を打ちのめす』方なのでしょうか?
残念ながらここの青い神様はそういう方であることを証明していますし、もし、本当に神様がいるのであれば、これほどの神様への冒涜はないことでしょう。

みなさんはこのヘブライの聖句の新しい訳し方についてどう思われますか?またご自由な視点で大いに結構ですので、コメント欄にでも書き込んでみてください。

Why did you run Japanese through google translation? You know you would get a very different English SENSE than what they are actually reading, right? What the Japan Bible says is the same as our English Bible says. You fudge it by running it through the translator. Wow! Needed something did you. I like hearing you on most things, but you are reaching now. I'm blind and can see this clearly. Try something else. Don't waste your time here.

7 hours ago, Jack Ryan said:

I ran the Japanese version through google translate

Very scholarly approach (NOT).

Actually, look what google translate does to the greek: "with their forsaken self-assertion, for the sake of the Lord, but not for the sake of doing so, and this is what you see in the day."

I think I prefer "Do not follow the people who are inactive at attending meetings." actually.  😊

On 4/20/2019 at 3:58 AM, Jack Ryan said:

They have no shame. They are literally rewriting the bible to make it say what they want.

That's it, they are simply dictating what they want you to hear or do and not what Jehovah has written through his inspired writers.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.