The World News Media

A CIRCUIT OVERSEER STATES, "YOUR FAITH IS GARBAGE AND NEEDS TO BE TORN DOWN"

Witness

33 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I have found most three day Assemblies can be covered in a two page email

This is so only if you are spiritually impervious and the bulk of what is offered bounces off you like skipping stones on a stagnant pond.

(I am being very mean to JTR lately. I want to apologize to him for a previous mean reply and I am just about fixing myself up to do it when he posts some crass &.attacking remark that recalls to my mind why I insulted him in the first place>)

• Views 9.6k
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You crack me up Billy. The level in which you interact with others is very telling.    Also, it doesn't hurt my feelings if you down vote my posts. It actually makes me smile..........becaus

Oh @JW Insider it's probably not worth the effort to answer you but I have a bit of time before my darling wife puts my dinner on the table for me. Let's start with a Quote "You probably know tha

@BillyTheKid46  Are you really using the Romans 13 scripture to mean the GB ? Are you joking ? The Superior Authorities to whom we pay taxes are worldly governments. Surely even you can understan

Posted Images

TTH: Because I never take offense ... ( Invariably a sign of neurotic insecurity, living in a fragile fantasy world of mental construct, or other mental instability ...) give it your best shot !

I gives me a rational, non-pushy excuse for a broadside rebuttal!

The worst that can happen is I get a hernia from belly-laughing!

24 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

This is so only if you are spiritually impervious and the bulk of what is offered bounces off you like skipping stones on a stagnant pond.

Noaw that the GB is no longer preaching types/antitypes out the Wazoo, prophesys that never come true out the Kazoo,  and juggling Gog of Magog and King of the North like live chain saws, the 85% drivel is slowly evaporating ... but the 15% core truths that are valuable and irreplaceable can be stated in two pages.

That includes our ENTIRE theology.

The part that is not clueless pontification anyway.

I would include some imogis (emojis?), but I did not download the worksheet from the Society's web site of how to decide which one to use, and I do not want anyone to think I am flirting with you

Talking of flirting, that is what the Assemblies are for. Finding a mating partner to procreate, after getting married of course. 

Well, have to keep the numbers up in the 'flock'.  All the young dudes put on their tight suits and the dudesses dress up in sexy clothes and very high heels. Does it meet with God's approval ? Well God created man and woman to be attracted to each other so as to keep the human race going. Lets not pretend it doesn't happen. 

I did notice in the last couple of years of my time in the Org, that older folks stopped attending assemblies. Travel for older folks can be a bit much, but i think it was boredom too. It's a lot of hassle to learn nothing new. 

Even in ancient days, Assemblies were VERY important ... but they discussed theology, economics and military strategy, and agriculture and animal husbandry, and judicial matters, as well as keeping the gene pool strong, through long distance marriages.

I used to ( and still would, except that they are grown and on their own...) insist that Assemblies are VERY important .... if for no other reason than to find an exceptional mate ... which two out of three of my children did in fact do, and my Daughter is still single.

Assemblies are too far for my wife and I, and we have six dogs and 20 chickens ... the dogs need insulin twice a day, and the chickens needing fresh water five times a day.

And I and my wife need a nap, to avoid dying in mid-step in the  living room like one of our overworked Elders did, in his living room.

When I lived and worked in Roanoke Virginia, I met several old brothers who had NEVER been out of Roanoke County, which, like an elephant graveyard, is where all the ugly Sisters go to die.

7 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

If there is a choice between two equally well thought out answers to a conundrum ... the one with the fewer words is probably the right one.

The long and the short of it is that there is a “disgusting thing” – an “abomination of desolation” – a “Gentile” army of elders – ruling over/sitting/standing in the “holy place”; which is the Temple/anointed priesthood. 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17 

If we perceive this absolute reality, we are to FLEE.

2 Chron 13:9;  Num 18:7; Ezek 44:6-9; Dan 11:31; Matt 24:15,16; Luke 21:20-22; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev.11:1,2

2 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

This will give someone a clue, that a self-appointed anointed cannot possibly have that title if that person continues to break Biblical laws.

It is very disheartening to see how you degrade people, more so than any person I have ever met; whether they are your "brothers" or your enemies.  Each one receives the same degradation as the next.  I am never disappointed in how you fulfill that role.  

Biblical laws are the Word of God in Christ.  I follow Christ; you follow men.  I think you mean I have broken men's laws that you perceive as coming from Jesus Christ.  This is called blind slavery to men's lust for power.  2 Cor 4:4

Don’t you know that if you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of that one you obey—either of sin leading to death or of obedience leading to righteousness? Rom 6:16

You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of people.  1 Cor 7:23

knowing that you will receive the reward of an inheritance from the Lord. You serve the Lord Christ.  Col 3:24

For am I now trying to persuade people, or God? Or am I striving to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.  Gal 1:10

Put no more trust in a mere human, who has only the breath in his nostrils. What is he really worth?  Isa 2:22

1 hour ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

This is hilarious coming from a person that has been hell-bent on trashing the Watchtower GB. Can you even hear yourself think?

I do, and I realize that at least you wear your heart on your sleeve; while the GB members feign piety as they direct each person who resists their headship when choosing Christ instead,  to be cut off from all family and friends...and marked as "dead".  This also includes those who know that a lie is always a lie, and truth is always truth.  John 15:16  Little does the GB realize how this can relieve the oppressive load men put on men for their selfish gain.  Matt 5:10,11; 10:39; 19:29; John 16:2; Matt 13:22; 2 Tim 4:3; Rev 13:15; Jer 6:13

16 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

I guess you don't see the hard irony of not reading some of my posts since I do find many things hilarious coming from opposers. Sometimes it's even better than a good cup of coffee.

What's even funnier is a self-appointed person calling itself anointed, that refuses to see the chain of command laid out in scripture, and continues to place before the people misapplied scripture. Everytime I see it, it makes my day. It's like watching Comedy Central on the internet.

Yet, this person accusation is of someone wearing their heart on their sleeve, when the same thing can be said about this person. The only difference, this person is condemning peoples souls to the second death if this person is successful in changing someone's heart. I believe I mentioned, this person has gone beyond, what can be called ????

But Billy, those 8 men, the GB, are self appointed anointed and calling themselves the 'faithful and discreet slave'.

Come on Billy be fair, I have no idea if anyone on here is of the anointed, but it's quite obvious that the GB are not. By their works you will know them, and the works of the GB are not good. 

I think Billy has this thought that if he says something enough times he might just begin to believe it. 

Billy is in love with the GB it seems. He worships them and in his eyes they can do no wrong. 

Well it seems I have to be careful of what i write so best not put my thoughts into words here. 

Just to say that the GB are 8 old men. White American by majority.

I don't think God actually wants a 'ruling class' of one colour from one country. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.