Ask me a question

Learn to like the pain of hunger? Is that even possible I wonder?

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Top Posters

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Queen Esther
      We've  so  many  healthy  tipps,  they're  working  as  natural  painkillers !
      *MUCH  HEALTH* ~~~
    • By Bible Speaks
      No More Crying or Pain! 
      ?????
      All Things Made New
      Song 14 (Sing to Jehovah)
      (Revelation 21:1-5) 
      1. “The signs of the times” prove God’s rule has begun.
      In glory enthroned sits JehovahÂ’s Son.
      The battle in heaven heÂ’s fought and won,
      And soon on the earth shall God’s will be done. (CHORUS) 
      Rejoice! For GodÂ’s tent is with men,
      And he himself resides with them.
      No more will there be pain or crying,
      No sorrowing nor any dying;
      For God has said: ‘I’m making all things new.’ These words faithful are and true. 
      2. Let all men the chaste New Jerusalem see,
      The bride of the Lamb shining radiantly.
      Adorned now with most precious gems is she,
      And only Jehovah her light will be. (CHORUS) 
      For God has said: ‘I’m making all things new.’ These words faithful are and true. 
      3. This city so fair will be all menÂ’s delight.
      Its gates will be open both day and night.
      All nations will walk in her glory bright;
      O servants of God, now reflect that light. (CHORUS) 
      For God has said: ‘I’m making all things new.’ These words faithful are and true. (See also Matt. 16:3; Rev. 12:7-9; 21:23-25.) Read this in the Bible at:
      jw.org

• By Bible Speaks
      Can't sleep? It's called "over thinking." What is bothering you? Worries, pain, sadness, stress?
      ???
      "The peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your mental powers by means of Christ Jesus." (Phil.4:7)
      ???
      So many sad things happen to people, humans need comfort and relief. During the Thousand Year Reign of Christ, God “will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.” (Revelation 21:4) 
      ???
      It is wonderful to think that there will be no more pain and suffering. It is even more wonderful that God promises to take away death. 
      ???
      Try thinking about this when under stress and can't sleep? We are very close to this fulfillment of this wonderful prophecy and you can see this before your eyes come true. Now, get some sleep let go of anxiety and just "look ahead" miracles do come true. ???

• By Bible Speaks
      "How Long . . . Must I Cry for Help?”
      Habakkuk, felt as many today do, and he asked God: “How long, O Jehovah, must I cry for help, and you do not hear? How long shall I call to you for aid from violence, and you do not save? Why is it that you make me see what is hurtful, and you keep looking upon mere trouble? And why are despoiling and violence in front of me, and why does quarreling occur, and why is strife carried?” (Habakkuk 1:2, 3)
      Habakkuk, a Hebrew prophet, witnessed shocking acts of mindless violence and aggression in his day. Today, such acts are everyday news that appalls compassionate people.
      The greatest manifestation of God’s love, however, was the giving of his Son, Jesus, to ransom mankind. John 3:16 states: “God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.” Thus Jehovah has already arranged to bring a permanent end to death and every form of suffering.—1 John 3:
      God can and will bring about a global solution. Assurance is found in the last book of the Bible: “[God] will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.” (Revelation 21:4) 
      Consider the scope of that promise. It summarizes God’s purpose to bring an end to all suffering. He will do that by ridding the earth of war, hunger, sickness, and injustice, along with all the wicked people. No human can accomplish that.
      There are two facts that can give us hope and encouragement. The first is this: Jehovah will more than make up for any suffering we may have experienced. Moreover, God assures us: “The former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart.” (Isaiah 65:17) God will undo, completely and permanently, the misery and suffering resulting from the temporary permission of evil.
      The second fact is this: God has set an unalterable time to end suffering. Recall that the prophet Habakkuk asked how long Jehovah would permit violence and strife. Jehovah replied: “The vision is yet for the appointed time . . . It will not be late.” (Habakkuk 2:3) 
      Scriptures That Point to a Bright Future
      NO MORE WARS:
      “Come, you people, behold the activities of Jehovah, how he has set astonishing events on the earth. He is making wars to cease to the extremity of the earth.”—Psalm 46:8, 9.
      LOVED ONES RETURN:
      “There is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.”—Acts 24:15.
      FOOD FOR ALL:
      “There will come to be plenty of grain on the earth; on the top of the mountains there will be an overflow.”—Psalm 72:16.
      SICKNESS WILL BE NO MORE:
      “No resident will say: ‘I am sick.’”—Isaiah 33:24.
      WICKED PEOPLE WILL BE GONE:
      “As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth; and as for the treacherous, they will be torn away from it.”—Proverbs 2:22.
      JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL:
      “Look! A king [Christ Jesus] will reign for righteousness itself; and as respects princes, they will rule as princes for justice itself.”—Isaiah 32:1.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      IMG_0328.mov
      2 pictures tap on one picture and one moving link ?
    • By Bible Speaks
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. "A time to search and a time to give up as lost;
      A time to keep and a time to throw away."
      Ecclesiastes 3:6.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Trilliance
    Newest Member
    Trilliance

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.