The World News Media

JOHN BUTLER

8 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Nice Try. You get burned just like James, and you can't own how dense your remark was. But, since it seems you still don't understand, the idiocy continues.  However, How much more sick are you in comparison to me. I believe your actions speak louder than my words. That, in essence, is Tom's assessment of thinking you can still be saved. 😂

I think it was you that got burned Kid, when I pointed out that the scripture you used from John 8 wasn't recognised as being authentic scripture. 

But now you go on to use another reference that isn't authentic scripture. 

My only thought here is that you are trying to guide people away from God's word. Why would a 'Christian' want to do that ? 

And why would someone who pretends to love the 'Watchtower' / JW Org not use the NWT ? 

But then why would a 'Christian' have a house full of guns and want to use a murdering outlaw as his avatar ? Do you know I've just found a strange coincidence Billy. Let me show you :- 

Billy the Kid (born Henry McCarty September 17 or November 23, 1859 – July 14, 1881, also known as William H. Bonney) was an American Old West outlaw and gunfighter who killed eight men before he was shot and killed at age 21.

Now how many men in that GB ?  How strange that is. 

• Views 14.4k
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just trying to be fair, and I believe the truth is the truth and a lie is a lie no matter who says it.

That's true. You can. That's the nature of social media. You could tell the truth, and no one needs to believe you. I could tell the truth, and no one needs to believe me. Someone could just as easily

Perhaps that was the reason I didn't suggest his book was proof. I think I purposely worded it something like this: Why would I be speaking of "proof" if my whole point was based on how we near

Posted Images

4 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Billy the Kid (born Henry McCarty September 17 or November 23, 1859 – July 14, 1881, also known as William H. Bonney) was an American Old West outlaw and gunfighter who killed eight men before he was shot and killed at age 21.

Now how many men in that GB ?  How strange that is. 

Are you suggesting that Billy is out to destroy the GB? I never thought of that.

34 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

when you should include yourself and anyone here that has tasted apostasy

The present policy of God’s organization is not to “taste” apostasy. I would never say that that is wrong. In fact, it is all but required by the Scriptures, such as at Matthew 11:19–they criticize you no matter what you do, so pay them no mind, and press full speed ahead. Or “Let them be. Blind guides is what they are.” That is why I am a bad boy for hanging out here.

However, just because a policy is right does not mean that there may not be a significant downside to it. As it is, many of our young have succumbed to the oldest temptation in the world, going where they have been advised not to, like the cat that curiosity killed. There they find material that they have never seen before. It is material that is mostly misrepresented, but they do not see how—some of it is presented convincingly.  It strikes a chord with some of them.

Ideally, parents or other older ones should be able to show them how it has been misrepresented and what is wrong with it, but they cannot because they don’t know what is there themselves—they have not “tasted” apostasy. That’s why I could see @Anna‘s point when she said that she kept on top of “apostate” things, lest one fine day her teenage son ask about them and she is not able to do more than say, “Don’t go there!” which the opposers unfailingly spin as evidence of trying to keep the kid in a “cult.”

As it is, last I heard, the kid is happily serving as a regular pioneer, has never displayed any interest in such things, and says: “Mom, what’s with all this goofy stuff that you read?” 

But he is not everyone.

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Are you suggesting that Billy is out to destroy the GB? I never thought of that.

If you have made that assumption, I'll leave that with you :) 

But it would be possible for a person to pretend to love, admire, follow, believe in, other people, so that they would not be suspected of any foul play if said people came to harm. 

15 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

However, taking the wrong side doesn't help either. 

John says: Billy the Kid (born Henry McCarty September 17 or November 23, 1859 – July 14, 1881, also known as William H. Bonney) was an American Old West outlaw and gunfighter who killed eight men before he was shot and killed at age 21.

You say: (from history.com) “Just how many men Billy the Kid killed is uncertain. Billy himself reportedly once claimed he had killed 21 men-“one for every year of my life.” A reliable contemporary authority estimated the actual total was more like nine-four on his own and five with the aid of others. Other western outlaws of the day were far more deadly. John Wesley Hardin, for example, killed well over 20 men and perhaps as many as 40.”

I say: Come, come. I cannot be everywhere. I have to think about God. You two get together on this. Just how many did he kill?

Wow what a lovely avatar for a spiritual person to have :) Billy seems to like the idea that the Kid killed many more people. 

Just a point here, is a genuine photo and avatar ? 

/ˈavətɑː/
noun.
  1. HINDUISM
    a manifestation of a deity or released soul in bodily form on earth; an incarnate divine teacher.
  2. 2.
    an icon or figure representing a particular person in a video game, Internet forum, etc.
    "conversation is depicted in a balloon over the avatar's head"

Billy says he's seen my 'avatar' on 'apostate web sites.  Whereas I only use real photos of me. 

5 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

The fact that James obtuse presentation of finally bringing up that topic when he has overlooked everyone else avatar as though he is courageous for using his name on this forum yet is a coward for not confronting his body of Elders with such garbage he uses here ......

BTK --- you are a sad, angry, frustrated man, with delusions of grandeur, and a desire to hurt someone who is not intimidated  by your fantasies of scriptural superiority.

I could go on and on for several paragraphs ... but that about covers it.

You remind me of  someone from Christendom who when you disagree with them, their eyes get wide, they start salivating,  get loud, and threaten you with being tormented forever and ever in a burning hell, to the point that in a religious fervor, work themselves up into a rapturous orgasm of hatred.

The only difference is YOU threaten with the Elders, which you try to use as a weapon, to have people fear YOU.

The things you project on others ... is who YOU are.

Here is a good test for YOU, or ANYBODY to test and see if you are delusional, or not ....

1.) Please supply just ONE scripture I have misused, and explain just HOW I misused it. If you cannot do this .... you stand convicted by your own words.

....and by the way, I do not confront the Elders, because they do not confront me.  Every time they have, I have been forthright, and honest.

That's how they all learned to Moonwalk.

1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

The things you project on others ... is who YOU are.

Here is a good test for YOU, or ANYBODY to test and see if you are delusional, or not ....

1.) Please supply just ONE scripture I have misused, and explain just HOW I misused it. If you cannot do this .... you stand convicted by your own words.

You gonna choke ... again ... anonymous BTK?