TrueTomHarley

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have wronged no one, we have corrupted no one, we have taken advantage of no one.” (2 Corinthians 7:2) “Nevertheless, you say, I was “crafty” and I caught you “by trickery.” (2 Corinthians 12:

Maybe you were, maybe you weren't.  Just in case you were...  What I “preach” about concerns the condition of “craftiness” that you and the anointed ones live under.  Personally, I feel relief kn

If I have an opportunity to share truth, I will.  I know you are not the only fish in the pond who comes here to read.  Matt 13:47-50 Besides, wasn't it you who kept asking me questions and resur

Posted Images

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

We have wronged no one, we have corrupted no one, we have taken advantage of no one.” (2 Corinthians 7:2)

“Nevertheless, you say, I was “crafty” and I caught you “by trickery.” (2 Corinthians 12:16)

”There is nothing new under the sun” (Ecclesiastes 1:9)

So, are you comparing the apostles to the governing body and the organization?  Just asking.

I agree with scripture, there is “nothing new under the sun”, except for its magnitude in the last days.

10 minutes ago, Witness said:

So, are you comparing the apostles to the governing body and the organization?  Just asking.

I was comparing them to you and your constant complaining that have shoved you out of the spot where you think you belong. Just answering.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I was comparing them to you and your constant complaining that have shoved you out of the spot where you think you belong. Just answering.

Maybe you were, maybe you weren't.  Just in case you were...

What I “preach” about concerns the condition of “craftiness” that you and the anointed ones live under.  Personally, I feel relief knowing that I can now approach God and Jesus without anyone telling me how to do it.  This is what God wants for us, an authentic personal relationship with Him and His Son.  It's called stepping out of the darkness and into the light of Christ.  John 8:12; 1:4,5; 2 Cor 4:6; 1 Pet 2:9

My disfellowshipping was a spiritual “killing” for “apostasy”.  I was told if ever I changed my mind, I would be considered for reinstatement, which is such a laughable proposition.  I would be reinstated into an organization.  I would not be "returning to Jehovah" because God and the organization are two different entities.  Isa 46:5  One, is a practicing lie under the presence of the “man of lawlessness”. Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4  It is a "god of fortress" set up by a "king" who rules over spiritual Zion, the true Temple of God.  It is a "god unknown to his ancestors", that "he will honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts."  Dan 11:38

The organization is the "different" Beast, that arises to trample the anointed ones. God's chosen people have never had to face anything like it, until now.    Dan 7:7; Rev 13:1,2,7  It holds authority over the "saints"...and you.  

If you would just open your spiritual eyes…

2 Thess 2 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us(apostles, with whom many JWs compare with the GB) whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. (1914) Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness  is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, (the anointed ones 1 Cor 3:16,17) proclaiming himself to be God.

God's Temple is not "Jehovah's spiritual temple", otherwise known as the organization - that "different" Beast.  It is in the hearts of the anointed ones.    1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22

Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper timeFor the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie,10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness. 2 Thess 2:1-12

Before God's people have ever suffered destruction, He revealed His message to His servants and sent them to warn His people of their pending doom. 

“Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets”  Amos 3:7

These servants were considered the one's telling the lie by the majority of the people. They were viewed as crazy, with a message of little use.  Think of all the prophets God sent and the people's reactions.  

"They say to the seers, 'See no more visions!' and to the prophets, 'Give us no more visions of what is right! Tell us pleasant things, prophesy illusions.'"  Isa 30:10

Revelation is a book that God reveals to His servants (the anointed ones) who care to heed it's message.  Rev 3:18  It is a warning message concerning the sins of God's holy people, just as He has made known when His people fell into sin throughout the ages.  Rev 1:1 

Your leaders offer you a spiritual paradise of peace and security. This is their "prophetic" message. Jeremiah dealt with this same issue among Israel.

"The dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious.  "Peace, peace", they say, when there is no peace".  Jer 8:11

Look around you, can't you see there really  is no peace in the organization?  It cannot save you from the nations as God did for His people when they obeyed His directions.  Isa 48:18   If you had eyes that were open to the sins committed by God's people you would see the lie for what it actually is.  You would understand that you "serve the lie."

Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.  1 Thess 5:1-3

By the way, God doesn't choose the prominent ones to get His message across.   He chooses the despised ones, those least expected to carry His message.  1 Cor 4:13   But, of course, those who are despised are viewed as the haughty ones, while those who are held in "high esteem", get away with murder.  Gal 2:6; John 16:2-4; Matt 5:11,12; Rev 13: 11,12,15; 11:1-3,7-10

I am not surprised at what you think about me.  I also am not surprised at how you value the GB who have successfully pulled the wool over your eyes.  Matt 23:12

3 hours ago, Witness said:

Maybe you were, maybe you weren't.  Just in case you were...

Sigh.....

I answered a little snarkily because I was trying to avoid what i got anyway—yet another endless tirade that amounts to little more than they, the ‘bad’ anointed are doing it wrong and you, as one of the outmaneuvered ‘good’ anointed, would do it better.

I just can’t take it anymore.

No, I do not think they are the apostles. Nor do they. Yes, they are taking the lead of those who brought an accurate understanding of the Bible to me.

I mean, it’s not as though I heard it from you.

26 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I mean, it’s not as though I heard it from you.

If I have an opportunity to share truth, I will.  I know you are not the only fish in the pond who comes here to read.  Matt 13:47-50

Besides, wasn't it you who kept asking me questions and resurrecting a recent thread?  

41 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Sigh......

Yes, it is because I am thinking of leaving the faith and I knew that you must have all the answers.

Huh.  It would be a miracle if you "left" your faith in the organization.  But, marvelous things do happen.     

I have full confidence in knowing the answer to this question. 

“After this many of his disciples turned back and no longer walked with him. 67 So Jesus said to the twelve, “Do you want to go away as well?”68 Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go?  John 6:66-68

Sigh... I fear you may not know the right answer, since your leaders always throw you a curve ball. It’s interesting how those who turn to Jesus Christ, once leaving the WT,  speak about Christ, not feeling the need to continually back up his words with “organization” or, “faithful and discreet slave”.   Does God reject them for doing so?  Will they survive WT's rendition of Armageddon?  They are "killed" by your leaders for following Jesus Christ.  Rev 13:15; 11:7

These are the things I know.  

Billy .......

I think the proof that you are delusional rests in the rambling epic tome you just posted, with the expectation that not only anybody would read it in its entirety before falling asleep at the keyboard, or that anyone who did manage to stay awake would facepalm slap their foreheads in realization and exclamation " WOW! He has a POINT!"

It COULD be salvaged, if someone was paying you by the word .... and I am sure they would take your word for how many words you could bill for, rather than be forced to read it.

I would read it through, if you could keep it short.

VRERRY short.

........ like ... one or two paragraphs short.

11 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Only ignorant fools would make such a claim as James Thomas Rook JR.

But then again, he is the court jester here. Perhaps making such a demand can go even further by applying it to witness, or is there where your obtuse gesture draws the line. 😉

I can see the same example JWinsider applied to John Butler. Can it be? But it does show where the unintelligent Bible goers are in the scheme of not wanting to understand or wish not to understand to obey God and his laws. 😏

There ya go Billy!

I KNEW you could do it!

THREE paragraphs ... but all very short!

O.K. , I will bite ... pray tell what you perceive  Billy OH Billy, as my Bible lawbreaking.

Hmmmmmm?

Many dozens of times I have admitted on this forum of being a Barbarian, but that is more of a cultural thing ... so you probably have quite a list that would justify such serious and profound accusations.

Please be specific.

And to show you are NOT delusional, please prove it, and provide scriptural backup.

I await your scathing specific condemnations.

2019-05-21_014906.jpg

I keep no secrets, Billy ... everything I do is open and "in your face", as I care nothing about any consequences ... mainly because I do not actually stick burglars' heads on a pole in my front yard, even though the idea does appeal to me.I

I asked you to specifically to enumerate the horrors you accuse me of, and you choked, and replied with irrelevant gibberish.

I was giving you an opportunity to PROVE you are not a slanderer, are not a liar, and not delusional.

You failed to do any of those things.

You stand convicted by your very own slanders and lies against me as a bitter, irrelevant agenda driven Watchtower policy wonk, as well.

Exactly what I would expect from a Greek speaking Watchtower Lawyer, or lawyer wannabe.

You know why Watchtower Lawyers can swim in the Atlantic Ocean without any fear of being eaten by Sharks?

.... Professional Courtesy.