The World News Media

A JW ASKS, “WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION?"

Witness

9 hours ago, Witness said:

I don't work for men and their expensive vision,  but only for the Father and Jesus Christ.  

If any of us "worked for men", that would make us more like employees ... and it's the JOB of employees to do their work, but also to make their bosses look good!

In the case of the JW Governing Body, there is a contingency plan to have eight  moving van heavy light blue quilted blankets to throw over their heads, which will make them look better ... and also muffle the sound.

..this is a good example of what happens when you absolutely HAVE to weave a joke into a legitimate response ....

• Views 852
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, the same company WT owns shares in, where thousands of JWs preach on the organization's behalf, with many joining M. Stephen Lett's personal page.   The more shares WT can buy up, the more influe

They are not short, but shorter than the above post.  Maybe that fits the requirement. The WT leaders have been cunning in revealing bits of truth over the years, but washing it clean away, with

Tom, how do you feel about 1914?  Do you realize your message is intertwined around that date?  Are you spreading the truth about God Kingdom to come, or a lie?   You believe the "day of the Lord" beg

Posted Images

I directed you to a facebook site, which is one outlet of "preaching" to "Israel", the anointed ones.  

Do you mean that commercial company founded by the frat boy whose original purpose was to rate women by their outward physical attributes—their “faces?”

Look, I am prolific on commercial media, too, but I don’t try to elevate it as a vehicle for the Lord GOD of Hosts. It is just me spouting opinions, some of which I hope are worthwhile.

11 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Do you mean that commercial company founded by the frat boy whose original purpose was to rate women by their outward physical attributes—their “faces?”

Look, I am prolific on commercial media, too, but I don’t try to elevate it as a vehicle for the Lord GOD of Hosts. It is just me spouting opinions, some of which I hope are worthwhile.

Yes, the same company WT owns shares in, where thousands of JWs preach on the organization's behalf, with many joining M. Stephen Lett's personal page.   The more shares WT can buy up, the more influence it will wield over that social media.  They are practicing damage control all over the internet, shutting down as many "apostates" they can.    Now, if they really possessed truth and God's Spirit, why worry what anyone would say about them, or against them?  Jesus didn't.  John 18:36  But, there's is an earthly kingdom, existing with the help of another spirit.  2 Cor 11:4; Rev 13:1,2
As much as I dislike FB, it is an effective way to establish a battle post of truth, against Watchtower lies. (Dan  11:33-35)  And, my "face" is not on there.  I'll keep WT guessing. 

Only God's Word is to be elevated,  yet jw dot org, is apparently Watchtower's god of the internet, calling "new light", "present truth"...until their own damage control kicks in, with more "new light".    My, they have so much on their plate to keep up with.  

no_photo.png
ReplyForward

2 hours ago, Witness said:

Yes, the same company WT owns shares in, where thousands of JWs preach on the organization's behalf, with many joining M. Stephen Lett's personal page. 

image.png

Please tell me you're kidding

About which part, Anna?  You wouldn't believe me anyway.  I should correct my use of “own”, with, they reap the benefits of Henrietta Riley Trust that works for the “General Support” of the Watchtower.  It has been presented to them on a platter.  You would be amazed at what “apostates” find, and what Watchtower quickly follows to cover up. 

https://jwsurvey.org/news/facebook-yields-to-watch-tower-subpoenas-jehovahs-witnesses-issue-6-more-to-youtube

This organization benefits from the trust. It would be naïve to believe they have no input in the trust fund's movements.   They also have attended and invested in global hedge funds.  

2017 tax return is not included, for some odd reason.  

https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/386043103   

And yes, many JWs "preach" on facebook.  I'm sure they count their hours doing so.  I don't know what the big deal is about believing Lett has a page on facebook. Watchtower benefits from facebook stock.  How easily they accept the commercial world and its beneficial assets, just as easily as they shun someone who rejects the organization.  Such hypocrisy.  

And yes, many JWs "preach" on facebook.  I'm sure they count their hours doing so. 

I have never counted any time spent “witnessing” on the internet. If I had, I would have been logging special pioneer hours for years. But I haven’t. It is respect for those taking the lead, who speak of many avenues of witnessing, but have never included the internet. It would be hard to draw a line of distinction with what constitutes “witnessing” anyway. Does telling the ol pork chop that he’s full of air constitute “witnessing?”

I don't know what the big deal is about believing Lett has a page on facebook. Watchtower benefits from facebook stock.  How easily they accept the commercial world and its beneficial assets, just as easily as they shun someone who rejects the organization.  

This is just too stupid. It just is. It constitutes proof that we should stick with the anointed that we have, because their are some “anointed” out there that are pure loons.

If ever the GB went on social media it would constitute a dramatically different new means of communication for them. We are to believe that they would do this without giving ample notice beforehand through trusted channels?

Moreover, they have explicitly stated that they do not use social media. So what would Witness have us believe? That in the GB conference meeting, the other seven are saying: “You go, Steve! Never mind what we told them!  Pump up that FB stock! Why—your account alone will double the share value!”

16 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I have never counted any time spent “witnessing” on the internet. If I had, I would have been logging special pioneer hours for years. But I haven’t. It is respect for those taking the lead, who speak of many avenues of witnessing, but have never included the internet. It would be hard to draw a line of distinction with what constitutes “witnessing” anyway. Does telling the ol pork chop that he’s full of air constitute “witnessing?”

This is just too stupid. It just is. It constitutes proof that we should stick with the anointed that we have, because their are some “anointed” out there that are pure loons.

If ever the GB went on social media it would constitute a dramatically different new means of communication for them. We are to believe that they would do this without giving ample notice beforehand through trusted channels?

Moreover, they have explicitly stated that they do not use social media. So what would Witness have us believe? That in the GB conference meeting, the other seven are saying: “You go, Steve! Never mind what we told them!  Pump up that FB stock! Why—your account alone will double the share value!”

My goodness.  You trust these men with your very life!  Do you believe everything the tell you is TRUE?   Yes, they said, do not use social media.  They also said, the generation of 1914 would not pass away.  They also gave you a new recipe for “this generation”.   Do you believe it?  Do you have your doubts?  WHY would you believe they are not using their facebook shares toward their own advantage?   They certainly did with Goldman Sachs. If you search through the tax returns, you will see Goldman Sachs listed.  A few years back they were on the membership roster attending a global conference by Goldman Sachs, getting the best worldly advice on how to invest their money.     I believe they certainly did use their acquaintance through shares in Lionsgate and Disney.  Proof is in their new constructed building, dedicated to producing movies and videos.   These men are not gods; but simply, men who do what they can in this system, to keep their organization up and running.  They are investors, plain and simple. 

If they were totally against social media, you would think they would dump all shares in facebook.  

28 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Moreover, they have explicitly stated that they do not use social media.

And why would they explicitly state not to use social media?  What are they AFRAID of?  Losing their members?  FB is huge with every belief possible at one's fingertips.  How does the GB know what's happening on FB if they weren't paying attention themselves?  These men are running scared.  They do NOT have your best interests in mind by saying stay away from social media where possible truth will be found,  but they are..."scoundrels"  at heart.

A fool will no longer be called a noble,
nor a scoundrel said to be important.
6 For a fool speaks foolishness
and his mind plots iniquity.
He lives in a godless way
and speaks falsely about the Lord.
He leaves the hungry empty
and deprives the thirsty of drink.

7 The scoundrel’s weapons are destructive;
he hatches plots to destroy the needy with lies,
even when the poor person says what is right.  Isa 32:5-7

18 minutes ago, Witness said:
57 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Moreover, they have explicitly stated that they do not use social media.

And why would they explicitly state not to use social media?  What are they AFRAID of?  

Here is another reason that we stick with the anointed that we have—because there are other “anointed” out there who, not only are pure loons, but also requote the exact opposite of what was just stated. The only question that remains is whether they do it through deceit or mental blindness.

They have not explicitly stated not to use social media. They have explicitly stated that they do not use it.

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Here is another reason that we stick with the anointed that we have—because there are other “anointed” out there who, not only are pure loons, but also requote the exact opposite of what was just stated. The only question that remains is whether they do it through deceit or mental blindness.

They have not explicitly stated not to use social media. They have explicitly stated that they do not use it.

I stand corrected.  What you say is true. They do say, no publications are to be posted on social media.   Call me a pure loon, but I'm not one who needs a white board to explain "this generation".  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.