The World News Media

WE GET 4 NEW SONGS... 151, 152, 153, 154 !

Queen Esther

• Views 23k
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VERY  SOON  WE  HAVE  THE  TEXT  AND  NOTES  ;o) Song 151 ? Song 152: Our Strength, Our Hope, Our Confidence Song 153: How Does It Make You Feel? Song 154: We Will Keep Enduring

Thats  right  Carmen,  No. 151  is  not  there...  I  will  ask  Bro. Murdock !   ************************************************************************************* Bro. Murdock,  we  got  all

I have finally found the evasive song 151! Download this set of Spanish songs and you'll hear it there. (It will probably sound the same in English when we get it.) The approximate translation of the

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Alan Murdock said:

Now this is getting weird! Look what else is in the brew...

iasnm_E_sqr_156_xl.jpg iasnm_E_sqr_157_xl.jpg ...all the way up to...

iasnm_E_sqr_160_xl.jpg

(These are not photoshopped. They are real.) What do you make of this?

You  was  right,  NO  photoshopped !!  I  saw  that  pic  by  a  spanish  Brother  too !

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/09/2016 at 07:06, Alan Murdock said:

Now this is getting weird! Look what else is in the brew...

iasnm_E_sqr_156_xl.jpg iasnm_E_sqr_157_xl.jpg ...all the way up to...

iasnm_E_sqr_160_xl.jpg

(These are not photoshopped. They are real.) What do you make of this?

Eu gostaria de saber sobre os  lançamentos da Reunião Anual hoje, soube que será entoado cânticos novíssimos no programa e que haverá publicações, me informem o que dispõe por favor!  Obrigado.

10 hours ago, Erlon Guimarães said:

Eu gostaria de saber sobre os  lançamentos da Reunião Anual hoje, soube que será entoado cânticos novíssimos no programa e que haverá publicações, me informem o que dispõe por favor!  Obrigado.

Sorry, I don't speak Portuguese. We'll probably find out later today what happened at the Annual Meeting.

On 5.9.2016 at 23:22, Alan Murdock said:

Sorry guys. Feeling a bit mischievous this morning. The images are fakes. (or are they?!)

iasnm_E_sqr_999_xl.jpg

Its  okay  Brother  Murdock,  we  all  making  daily  mistakes  ;o)  I  know  that  pic. too !!   But  I  saw,  we  still  get  more  songs,  thats  true,  yes !  Lets  wait  and  see....

1 hour ago, Alan Murdock said:

According to reports I have heard from some who were at the Annual Meeting today, the new songbook has been released. It is not known if copies were distributed to those in attendance, but electronic copies will be available on jw.org Monday in English (and apparently in Haitian Creole). It will have a new title: "Sing Out Joyfully to Jehovah," and some songs will have new titles, new lyrics, and some will be renumbered. It will start being used in all English congregations the week of January 2, 2017. The book will contain only 151 songs, not 154 as we were expecting. Three songs were deleted, but there was no mention of which ones. The book will be in three formats: regular edition, large print, and lyrics only.

I also heard, in connection with that new songbook, that new videos of the Watchtower Chorus will be released shortly. The chorus will be singing all of the songs in the book! We’ll see.

So keep your eyes open for the new songbook and other goodies on Monday on jw.org and tv.jw.org. And Monday also comes the monthly broadcast on JW Broadcasting. Ohh those servers are going to be working hard!

You  are  right...  Thanks alot  Brother  Murdock  ;o)   Yes, different  Brothers  really  working  very  hard !  Lets  enjoy all  our  new  things...  Thank  you  JEHOVAH ❤

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.